FDA to Approve CLONED Meat and...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Government scientists have come to the rock-solid conclusion that it’s totally safe to eat cloned meat and dairy products from cloned animals. This basically means that you can stumble upon the Perfect Steak and then get the ID number of the animal, probably through some DNA detector built into next year’s Blackberry models, and continue to eat that steak forever.The FDA just today gave its endorsement expected to widespread cloning of cattle, goats, sheep and pigs, although the Food Bureaucrats have gently asked industrial farms not to introduce cloned animals into the food supply for 90 days. There is no way anything can go wrong, so don’t worry! (We’re pretty sure this will end up killing off mankind.).........I pretty much go along with their conclusions.

Carer

Oct 10, 2006
I'm pleased I don't eat meat. When, if ever, is mankind going to stop messing around with nature and trying to 'outdo' God.

SilentFlight

Aug 13, 2006
It can be seen as wrong but imagine a world without crop failure it could illimunate famine world wide. We can only wait and see if tere is a consequence to this action, if God gave us authority surelywe should use it to the full. Clning maybe wrong i have n read that it is yet, it is a scary prospect but if it s safe and successful it may illunate alot of suffering. There are many simple organisms that clone themselve strawberry plants for exmple a clone is just another organism with the same gentics this does not mean every clone is the same, clones are affected by the enviroment too, identical twins are clones of each other as they have the same dna, this dos not mean they re exactly the same, they may look alike but hey may nt stay this way one may have scars be taller, thinner, fatter. Man messes with things he should not and cloning is an extemely contraversial issue, but hmans develope we cross breed animals selectively pollinate. this could be the next step after putting plastic bags over flowers. We are developing as is the world around us unlike most animals we do not rely on souly our bodies to survive if an animadoes not have enough to eat it will die, if we do not we find a way to make it possible to, it may not be right like most thins we do not know the outcome of our meddling, likewise we know it can do both good and bad.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
When they tell me that the animal can't be eatin till after 6 to 18 mo. of agebecause of the high incidense of disease and deformity before that I don't want to eat it. Then add that its God who creates life not man thats good enough for me. TO JUST SAY NO