Fear 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fear of the Lord:

We are the individual and unique creations of God. That unique you created in the image and likeness of God was distorted by sin. You are in God's image, but sin had to be distroyed by Jesus Christ to bring that uniqueness in order. The individual personalities God created is the same in salvation. That unique trait of God put in you at your creation is established in Christ. Salvation is at the highest of personal levels. That is why a corporate theme in religion does not work. Trying to stereotype a unique people cannot work. They need to know they're uniqueness in creation for their creation to work in unison with Christ. Trying to live or be or do anything apart from who they we're created to be in Christ - will not work.

4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: - Ephesians 1:4.

All of creation was chosen to be in Christ. For those after the cross they have been birthed by the father of lights to project who they are. You can see believers come together on a corporate level - but they are not a corporate entity. In the last days of corporate living - that type of living and support will not be able to stand. There is no strength in it because it does not have Christ as it's strength..it has lip service and a form of godliness.. but no life. Life comes out of death! The cross is just symbolic in religion and has no power. When the world takes that turn religion will turn with it. Everything a believer has will be tested..tested by fire that so as to stand. That great and noticable day will come as a thief in the night.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could you imagine standing in front of God as He is a consuming fire according to scriptures?

Reactions: soul man

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The fear of the Lord:

We are the individual and unique creations of God. That unique you created in the image and likeness of God was distorted by sin. You are in God's image, but sin had to be distroyed by Jesus Christ to bring that uniqueness in order. The individual personalities God created is the same in salvation. That unique trait of God put in you at your creation is established in Christ. Salvation is at the highest of personal levels. That is why a corporate theme in religion does not work. Trying to stereotype a unique people cannot work. They need to know they're uniqueness in creation for their creation to work in unison with Christ. Trying to live or be or do anything apart from who they we're created to be in Christ - will not work.

4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: - Ephesians 1:4.

All of creation was chosen to be in Christ. For those after the cross they have been birthed by the father of lights to project who they are. You can see believers come together on a corporate level - but they are not a corporate entity. In the last days of corporate living - that type of living and support will not be able to stand. There is no strength in it because it does not have Christ as it's strength..it has lip service and a form of godliness.. but no life. Life comes out of death! The cross is just symbolic in religion and has no power. When the world takes that turn religion will turn with it. Everything a believer has will be tested..tested by fire that so as to stand. That great and noticable day will come as a thief in the night.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10.
@soul man Psalm 111 is a great fear of the Lord Psalm... :)

Reactions: soul man