feeling low

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, feeling low in spirit.
You can pray God renew my spirit.
Thanks!
MyDreams, there is a new concept I learned: God purges the fruits of the holy spirit so we do more good to receive more. I think that is normal. Galatians 5:22-23.

John 15:2

“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”

I pray you find more fruits of the holy spirit so you are renewed and refreshed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!
Just remember the HOME that awaits us at the end of our faith .
Be refreshed again in the scrips as well my friend . Remembering all the promises we have in Christ .
One day we gonna BE HOME , FOREVER WITH THE GLORIOUS LORD .
And as paul once wrote , TIS FAR BETTER . So we have all hope in HIM .
Focusing on the world can easily bring one low . JUST REMEMBER the HOPE we have in CHRIST .
And lift those hands in praise and thanksgivings . THE JOY of the LORD is our strength my friend .
You will be prayed for my friend .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!
You bet. Would it help to talk about what's making you feel low in spirit? This is a loving, safe community if you want to share your burden.

John 14:1 Don't let your heart be troubled.
John 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You bet. Would it help to talk about what's making you feel low in spirit? This is a loving, safe community if you want to share your burden.

John 14:1 Don't let your heart be troubled.
John 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

Thanks Wrangler, I think it will be in appropriate to share here

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thanks Wrangler, I think it will be inappropriate to share here

Wrangler, your world view is very different to My Dreams world view and as such, it is difficult for a person who lives outside of India to actually understand the spiritual dynamics of what My Dreams is experiencing or for that matter provide appropriate advice based on their worldly experiences.

Within India there are many Christians who are suffering because they believe in Christ, even to the point of being killed for their faith in Christ.

All that we can do is pray that My Dreams will experience and know God's Grace and protection as he ministers in His home State within the Indian sub continent.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrangler, your world view is very different to My Dreams world view and as such, it is difficult for a person who lives outside of India to actually understand the spiritual dynamics of what My Dreams is experiencing or for that matter provide appropriate advice based on their worldly experiences.

Within India there are many Christians who are suffering because they believe in Christ, even to the point of being killed for their faith in Christ.

All that we can do is pray that My Dreams will experience and know God's Grace and protection as he ministers in His home State within the Indian sub continent.
and lets not forget , JESUS said BLESSED ARE YOU WHEN YOU ARE PERSECUTED . HE even says REJOICE .
Even the apostels rejoiced after they had been beaten . THEY rejoiced that they had been counted worthy of Christ to suffer SHAME
for HIS GLORIOUS NAME . THE LAMBS HAVE ALL HOPE . THE LORD , HE IS OUR HOPE and HE OUR SALVATION .
Now let all that draws breath both praise and thank the glorious LORD . What a wonderful home awaits the lambs at the end of our faith .