feeling tired

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Whole day we were at hospitals , waiting for doctors meeting them, taking shots.
I am feeling tired, also I feel little disturbed in mind because of such situation.
You can pray God refresh me also bless me with a peace of mind.
Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whole day we were at hospitals , waiting for doctors meeting them, taking shots.
I am feeling tired, also I feel little disturbed in mind because of such situation.
Thanks!

Praying NOW for all of this bro. I ask Him for that peace that surpasses all understanding, and that you will feel better soon. That He will refresh your strength.
Why do you feel disturbed in mind brother?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will find that in this life we must truly learn to live by every word of God and not by our emotions .
Those ol emotions can truly drag us down .
Just remember that we live by the truth of our Lord .
You all are loved my friends . Let us stay stirred up with the reminders of Christ and the apostels .
Remember the very great hope we have in JESUS CHRIST .
Feast on those lovely reminders my friends . This ol life is but a vapor and in this world we will face
many afflictions and hardships , trials and afflictions . BUT JUST REMEMBER the HOPE we have in CHRIST .
And greater is HE that is in the lambs than they who are of this world .
I am still wore out tired myself . OH but when i focus on the LORD my hope increases as does my joy .
So my encouraging word for today is , FOCUS On CHRIST and know that HE is with the lambs .

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying NOW for all of this bro. I ask Him for that peace that surpasses all understanding, and that you will feel better soon. That He will refresh your strength.
Why do you feel disturbed in mind brother?

Thanks sis. Nancy,
You know I have been facing challenges all alone, and seems no one is here to talk guide or help, or stand also just thinking of wife's delivery what will happen what to do , I think I haveno support from some of my family members

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks sis. Nancy,
You know I have been facing challenges all alone, and seems no one is here to talk guide or help, or stand also just thinking of wife's delivery what will happen what to do , I think I haveno support from some of my family members
Yes bro, I do know this. Your sisters, except Margaret seemed to be the only one wo was somewhat decent through all of this. I can say the same with being alone with no help but then, we really are not alone, right? He is with us all the way, despite what we see and what happens.
You have gotten through worse! God will take care like He always does. You do what you can, and rest and trust in Him Mel. Soon you will have a new baby, and all of this will start a new beginning for you all!
I love you all, many hugs to all and prayers.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you, my brother. Praying you don't get overwhelmed. Praying God gives you strength.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!
Praying for you!

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams