Feeling unwell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, an independent Pastor with whom i used to go and distribute Hindi Bibles, said me something, i became very angry, and i said why are you saying so but i didnot say him anything and i left. Family asked what happened, i shared but my blood pressure was high, i had stomach pain, but i have not told him anything negative or reacted him the way he behaved with me.

Please pray that God will bless me with peace, protect me and bless me to always talk and behave in a Godly way. Let God bless that independent Pastor.

God bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, an independent Pastor with whom i used to go and distribute Hindi Bibles, said me something, i became very angry, and i said why are you saying so but i didnot say him anything and i left. Family asked what happened, i shared but my blood pressure was high, i had stomach pain, but i have not told him anything negative or reacted him the way he behaved with me.

Please pray that God will bless me with peace, protect me and bless me to always talk and behave in a Godly way. Let God bless that independent Pastor.

God bless!
Maybe he wasn't himself, maybe he wasn't thinking straight from too much pressure. It's good you didn't into a long argument. The next time you see him he may be in a better mood. He may be under pressure you don't know about -- he may need your prayers. So I'll be praying for him and you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless!

Hello My Dreams,
It seems that you DID act according to Gods will with this pastor, you did not give kind for kind. So, he was the one being not Spirit filled...or, as Giuiliano said...he could have had something big on his mind but...that should be no excuse to be unkind to a brother, or anyone for that matter...I say you did the right thing and, we here will be praying for you.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, an independent Pastor with whom i used to go and distribute Hindi Bibles, said me something, i became very angry, and i said why are you saying so but i didnot say him anything and i left. Family asked what happened, i shared but my blood pressure was high, i had stomach pain, but i have not told him anything negative or reacted him the way he behaved with me. Please pray that God will bless me with peace, protect me and bless me to always talk and behave in a Godly way. Let God bless that independent Pastor.
God bless!
He will grant peace and health and joy, AFTER you do what needs to be done.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless!
Praying for wisdom and for blessings.