Fill in the blank

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fill in the blank: Donald Trump brought us peace and prosperity. Joe Biden has brought us ____________________________________________.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fill in the blank: Donald Trump brought us peace and prosperity. Joe Biden has brought us ____________________________________________.
Proof our vote is an act in futility, an impossible inflation soaked economy,
open borders so to make our people vulnerable to terrorists, cartels,and illegals occupation of our country, and lastly, gag reels wherein his mental infirmity makes our nation a global joke when any of us insist we voted for that to enter office.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
open borders so to make our people vulnerable to terrorists, cartels,and illegals occupation of our country, and lastly, gag reels wherein his mental infirmity makes our nation a global joke when any of us insist we voted for that to enter office.
I can truly say it’s all going as planned….

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Build back better…. Whatever the heck that is.
It means everything then Democratic Senator Joe Biden,his fellow Democrats,and associated RINOS, accomplished in crippling our nation is to be believed as that what that same corrupt party will now reverse given one of their own is in the White House.

We destroyed it to look like we're the only ones qualified to fix what we broke.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means everything then Democratic Senator Joe Biden,his fellow Democrats,and associated RINOS, accomplished in crippling our nation is to be believed as that what that same corrupt party will now reverse given one of their own is in the White House.

We destroyed it to look like we're the only ones qualified to fix what we broke.
Mark 3:25
25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. KJV

Gal 5:15
15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. KJV

James 3:16
16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. KJV

The Democratic party today is a front for the communists. The Republican party today has been infiltrated by anarchists, and what do you think shall be the end of it all! America cannot survive this divisive assault from within. No form of government on Earth could survive what America is being infected with. We shall fall, as shall all the free western once-Christian nations, then falls the world. Hello beast, hello antichrist, your foot is upon my throat, and I cannot get up or breath. That is what is coming. Did not the Bible even warn you so….

Reactions: Scott Downey

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we will feel better if Donald Trump wins in 2024.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't--I didn't see peace and prosperity. I saw a mean tempered person who brought folk into his admin who were inept--Ben carson and Betsy deVos come to mind. I saw a man who could not accept the results of the 2020 election, and tried to stop it (Imagine poor Mike Pence when folk were saying to hang him) And some still believe it was rigged, even though there has been no proof. (Which surprises the crap out of me. On here, if we write something we have to back it up with bible verses. In trumpworld, it only needs to be said by him to be the truth.)

The wall was a mere piece--he had an opportunity to make America great again--didn't do it the first time. Threatened a general. That "I alone can fix it" mentality. C'mon.

And the documents he said he had unclassified? Which he can't do? Pence and Biden had some docs at their houses, but they turned them in. Trump wanted to keep his. He can't be trusted with sensitive information.

Remember this? Israel Said to Be Source of Secret Intelligence Trump Gave to Russians (Published 2017)

And this? https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/22/politics/trump-anthony-pratt/index.html

The only republican I would consider is Chris Christie.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't--I didn't see peace and prosperity. I saw a mean tempered person who brought folk into his admin who were inept--Ben carson and Betsy deVos come to mind. I saw a man who could not accept the results of the 2020 election, and tried to stop it (Imagine poor Mike Pence when folk were saying to hang him) And some still believe it was rigged, even though there has been no proof. (Which surprises the crap out of me. On here, if we write something we have to back it up with bible verses. In trumpworld, it only needs to be said by him to be the truth.)

The wall was a mere piece--he had an opportunity to make America great again--didn't do it the first time. Threatened a general. That "I alone can fix it" mentality. C'mon.

And the documents he said he had unclassified? Which he can't do? Pence and Biden had some docs at their houses, but they turned them in. Trump wanted to keep his. He can't be trusted with sensitive information.

Remember this? Israel Said to Be Source of Secret Intelligence Trump Gave to Russians (Published 2017)

And this? https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/22/politics/trump-anthony-pratt/index.html

I saw a man who the Democrats hated bitterly, who accused him of being a racist with no proof whatsoever. He actually helped Black people by giving them criminal justice reform they wanted, more money for their colleges, and investment in Black neighborhoods.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Compare today's economy with Donald Trump's economy. Did we have such inflation then? And now we have two wars - we had peace when Donald was president.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will. Gluttons for punishment whose allegiance is to the Left no matter what, won't

I wonder if a pro-late term abortion, Traitor, Corrupt to the highest bidder, mentally ill Biden, scares them? No. Not when they look forward to his re-seating. Sin e he wasn't legally elected he can't actually be re-elected.

You'd think mental illness would disqualify him from ever running. And Harris can't legally take his seat because she's not a natural born citizen.

She's that other proof the steal was pre-planned.

Reactions: Bob Estey

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Compare today's economy with Donald Trump's economy. Did we have such inflation then? And now we have two wars - we had peace when Donald was president.
We easily forget that we now live in a upside down world… Do we want peace? Of course..

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. A spiritual maze.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We easily forget that we now live in a upside down world… Do we want peace? Of course..

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. A spiritual maze.
Perhaps you could describe this as a bad generation. The last eight years have been amazingly bad, it seems to me.