Final prayer request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know i said i'm leaving and still plan to, but i have one last prayer request before i do.
My cat goes into heat every week and stays in it for almost a week each time, i'm really worried about her. My mom was gonna take her to the vet but they probably won't be able to spay her safely because she's in heat so much...please pray she'll be ok.

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know i said i'm leaving and still plan to, but i have one last prayer request before i do.
My cat goes into heat every week and stays in it for almost a week each time, i'm really worried about her. My mom was gonna take her to the vet but they probably won't be able to spay her safely because she's in heat so much...please pray she'll be ok.
Jabre maybe less pepper in your meals and maybe more study upon biblical matters might help you some

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

just an suggestion but I would take her on to the vet. Why do you think they won’t spay because she is in heat so much? My daughter brought home a cat from the pound. She had come to the pound with kittens, all the kittens adopted but not the momma. She is a sweet cat. But after getting to the house she went in heat constantly…like as soon as she was out of heat, she was in heat again. Crying, moaning…and she began to pee on everything. I thought “oh no, even though she is sweet if this peeing on everything doesn’t stop…she might have to find a new home.” My daughter took her to be fixed. They didn’t pay attention to whether she was in heat again or not, spaying her. Now she doesn’t do any of that. She no longer pees on stuff…not once…nor moans or acts in pain or frustrated. Point is I didn’t know cats could go in heat on and on like that…but your cat isn’t the only one. Maybe it is somewhat normal. Spaying will help. I know you love your kitty, I don’t think you will regret getting her fixed.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I see you are very young in life & in the LORD.
I would encourage you to stay, but het doctrine and instruction from God's word and ppl that truly are his followers be what and who you hear.

God says he owns all. A cattle on a thousand hills all the silver and God, he also tell us NOTHING is impossible for himself nor those that believe him.

I have had God protect and heal my pets. I have seen many glorious things he will do for those who ask in faith.

By FAITH, NOTHING is out of of the reach of His children for being a good Father, he loves to give us good.

Reactions: Prim