God's plans for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am creating this prayer request thread because I need prayers. My life has been on a nightmarish marathon, so to speak, and the finish line is near—it will be crossed in a little over a week. Unfortunately part of me worries that a terrible blunder could happen, ruining everything. And I don’t want any horrible mistakes to happen; I truly don’t. Everything must go as planned, otherwise my life will be destroyed.

God has given me visions of the future, and it is nothing short of amazing. He showed me what I will look like at the age of 37 after having undergone plastic surgery on my face, specifically my forehead, brows, hairline, and upper lip. I looked radiantly stunning, if not the most beautiful man in the world, my hair bleach blonde and having the most dazzling countenance. God also showed me who I will marry. She is a young girl from another country, her appearance absolutely gorgeous and exotic, the sort of girl who could be a participant in a beauty pageant contest. And I got to see what our kids will look like: There were seven, the majority of them pretty daughters. And did I mention where I will get to live? It’s going to be in California in a futuristic-looking mansion overlooking the most pristine beach ever.

In the recent past, I have expressed concern to God about a possible blunder that could happen, and it worries me a lot. He assured me it wouldn’t happen, and I trust God’s judgement. Yet I still worry about it deeply because a blunder did in fact happen last November, and it set me back another three months. I really truly do trust God, but there is a lingering obsession—perhaps an unhealthy and somewhat irrational obsession—that a second blunder could happen because it happened once already.

Please: Everyone pray for me and ask God that everything goes according to his plan and that another terrible blunder doesn’t happen again. I want more than ever to be the gorgeous man in the mental image God showed me: Radiant, blonde, and absolutely beautiful. I want more than ever to marry my future wife that God picked out for me, and I want to create a big family with her since I don’t have any friends. Indeed, I love my exotic, foreign wife deeply already despite not having met her on my world yet. And the California residence overlooking the beach: That is paradise at it’s finest, and I don’t want to miss out on it or any of God’s amazing plans for my life.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible declares that God is sovereign in everything, even in the most insignificant of events. Many Bible verses testify to this fact. How then could the blunder have happened last November considering that God is the chief commander of the universe? I suspect a reason, and it is unsettling. Hopefully I’m wrong about it.

I received perhaps a hundred visions of the future where I am depicted as a cheater. I really really hated these visions because I am not a cheater! It first came to me in a dream from my guardian angel: I was languishing is a freezing cold place in hell, clad in barbarian attire and wielding a two-handed stone mallet, suffering prodigiously, trying desperately to avoid getting killed by avalanches and other natural snow hazards—only to get born again and die again in the same place in hell, the process lasting for all eternity. Later I was told by a different angel that I will spend eternity in that frigid place, called the Ninth Circle, because of a betrayal event in my future marriage. He told me about this foreign Greek mistress who I was purported to have an affair with at age 65. Her appearance was okay; certainly nothing to throw away my salvation for.

The whole time I’ve been like, wtf? I don’t want to cheat on my wife!

Over time God has told me extensive about the prophesied betrayal event, why it will happen, and what can be done to avoid it. Apparently I will develop a drug problem in the future and quit taking my schizophrenia medicine, and that made me do something in the future that was completely out of my mind. So to avoid it, I must never get into illegal drugs and take my mental illness medicine. There were other tips God gave me, but I’m uncomfortable describing it any further.

Part of me wonders: Did the blunder event happen so God could warn me about the prophesied betrayal event again? I don’t quite see the connection here. Maybe I’m overcomplicating things and trying to find a reason for something bad happening that just isn’t there.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over time God has told me extensive about the prophesied betrayal event, why it will happen, and what can be done to avoid it. Apparently I will develop a drug problem in the future and quit taking my schizophrenia medicine, and that made me do something in the future that was completely out of my mind. So to avoid it, I must never get into illegal drugs and take my mental illness medicine. There were other tips God gave me, but I’m uncomfortable describing it any further.

Pro tip--- yeah. Don't do that.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A truly astonishing miracle happened last night. It is the most profound type of miracle, and only a select few of us have experienced it. What am I talking about? The beatific vision.

Jesus came and visited me last night. I don’t mean merely the Holy Ghost spoke to me, nor do I mean visited by Jesus as a metaphor. I mean Christ actually came and saw me. He assured me my life’s problems will go away nine days from then, and that I will also receive healing for some severe zebra conditions (and maybe other kinds of healing).

Having my savior there with me was the most beautiful experience in the world. If it is his will that I should be free, healed, and prosperous, then these things will surely come to pass.

Thank you everyone for praying for me.