Finally caught COVID!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID you mean? I'm not totally sure it's COVID anymore as I've been sick for too long.
Its not my friend . but you just might want to pull up a chair and make sure you are seated if you want the answer
to what it might be indeed . Not ready i guess . well lets just say lets not take one more booster of that covid .
EVER AGAIN . EVER again . I seen this stuff coming a few years back .
Most folks thought i was nuts then , most folks still think i am nuts . BUT i dont just buy what the news sells .
I INVESTIGATE THINGS For myself . I talk to people , doctors , nurses in person .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not my friend . but you just might want to pull up a chair and make sure you are seated if you want the answer
to what it might be indeed . Not ready i guess . well lets just say lets not take one more booster of that covid .
EVER AGAIN . EVER again . I seen this stuff coming a few years back .
Most folks thought i was nuts then , most folks still think i am nuts . BUT i dont just buy what the news sells .
I INVESTIGATE THINGS For myself . I talk to people , doctors , nurses in person .
Not helpful.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the things I liked about the coffee studies was that one claimed that coffee blocks liver scarring. Something that happens from cystic fibrosis in some people.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the majority of Christians not believing God's Word... not much hope.

They died of old age... no one said we would never die (it's appointed unto man one to die)... but for me, while I'm here I'm not putting up with sickness and diseases in the Temple of the Holy Ghost that I live in (my body) because the Lord carried my sickness and my disese so I would not have to have them.

None of this is automatic... Christian have to stand on God's Word to receive God's promises.
I can only speak for myself.

This is all part of it... not abusing the body.

But, lots of people do all this and die of some horrible disease anyway so doing all these things to take care of one's body is not enough with believing God's promises.

So, if anybody doesn't like those promises I posted... they need to argue with the Lord about them.
The debate is now over: As of January 2022, “old age” was removed from the ICD as a cause of death, and agreement was reached to replace it with “aging-associated biological decline in intrinsic capacity.” No more dying of old age.
—George Szasz CM, MD

Are There Old Testament Examples of Believers Being Sick Which Was Not a Result of Personal Sin?​

An examination of what the Old Testament has to say about the subject of sickness and divine healing reveals a number of important truths. While in certain cases the Lord sent physical ailments to those who were committing some type of sin we also find that godly people also contracted illnesses which had nothing to do with sin in their lives. Some of them were cured while others were not. We can list the following examples.

Isaac the patriarch lost his eyesight when he was an old man. Yet the Bible never attributes this to some particular sin in his life. Indeed, it was merely the natural result of growing old.

Jacob seemingly walked with a limp for the rest of his life after he was engaged in a wrestling match with the angel of the Lord. However, his limp was not attributed to sin in his life. In addition, in his later years he became blind. Yet the blindness is never said to be a result of wrongdoing.

The Lord struck Moses with leprosy and then immediately healed him. Again, we find that this ailment was not a judgment for sin but rather it was an illustration of God’s power. In fact, Moses was immediately healed of his leprous condition.

A prophet of God named Ahijah was said to have failing eyesight but this was not attributed to some particular sin which he had committed. Instead it merely described the fact that he had grown old.

The prophet Elisha died from some undisclosed illness. However, this illness was not characterized as a judgment from the Lord.

The patriarch Job was struck with boils. Though Job suffered terribly from this ailment we find that it was Satan, not his own sin, which caused this disease. Job was eventually cured of this painful infirmity.

The prophet Daniel testified that he was physically exhausted because of the work for the king. His ailment had nothing whatsoever to do with God’s judgment upon him.

These examples make it clear that physical illness was not always related to sin in the life of a person. Neither was it said to be a judgment of God. In fact, sickness, dying, and death are the natural result of who we are as human beings.

Therefore, from these Old Testament examples, we find it is not always proper to always attribute sickness to some personal sin or disobedience to the will of the Lord. Indeed, there are many other factors which are involved.

Reactions: dev553344

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the things I liked about the coffee studies was that one claimed that coffee blocks liver scarring. Something that happens from cystic fibrosis in some people.
The studies show, there is a sweet spot on how much coffee is beneficial ..... it's somewhere around 3 cups a day, maybe 4. Any less, the benefits are negligible. And any more, the benefits start declining. I saw a video on that study a couple months ago.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The studies show, there is a sweet spot on how much coffee is beneficial ..... it's somewhere around 3 cups a day, maybe 4. Any less, the benefits are negligible. And any more, the benefits start declining. I saw a video on that study a couple months ago.
Yes that's what I read also.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, guys I was sick for 3 months on and off. Got real sick for about a week or two. The last time I got sick I went to the doctors, and complained of severe stomach discomfort and flu symptoms. He did some blood work and as it turns out it was all caused from stomach acid problems brought on by drinking grape juice daily.

Once I cut out the grape juice I have been fine ever since.

So I guess I still can't say I've caught COVID. Cheers!