Finish the Sentence Game Story...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread can be found in Christian Games and was started by JazzyJeff15.

Each poster must continue the sentence and begin a new one, finished and continued by the next poster, and so forth.

Here is the story that has unfolded so far:

Next week I'm going to stray. Perhaps you can...possible with God. I will pray that you get your pizza delivered on time. Speaking of getting pizza delivered on time, last week a bus landed on top of me. It's a real good thing that I had on a sports cup to protect where the majority of the bus's weight would have crushed. After being freed from underneath the bus, I viciously ransacked my underpants drawer. Having charitably donated all of my fresh articles, it was time to head to the coast to make a deal. Ten boxes of Bibles for a used hot-air balloon.

Air up the tattered mass, hop in the basket and it's off to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas where I will be boxing Mike Tyson live on pay-per-view. To help me prepare for this fight, I will have a full array of first responders on site with defibrillators, oxygen, extra blood and surgeons ready to go. After all the king's horses and all the king's men put me back together again and I cash my huge check for the fight, I wished everybody Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

I can't wait for dinner, I'm famished. Better check the trunk, there might be a few more loaves of unleavened bread. Armed with my loaves and a ski mask, I approached the nearest bank, kicked open the double doors and shouted, "Onomatopoeia, Mother-Fathers!" and the whole place broke out in a Flashmob! After the dance and the ritual sharing of bread, I mounted my steed and galloped to bed. I blew out the candle and put on my cap, and settled me down for a long ... winter's ... nap.

I awoke from my long winter's nap (aka hibernation) feeling even more exhausted so I decided to go into the bathroom and sit on the can. Then I went downstairs to grab more toilet paper because I ran out at a bad time. After the wiping was fully completed, I washed my hands and got a snack.

Then I went to the phone and prank called the police. About a half hour later, the police showed up and let me off with a warning. (Naughty, naughty) The next day, I prank called them again. This time they asked for my assistance in catching prank callers because I was so crafty. After beginning a lucrative side job with the police, I decided it was time for another adventure. This time to ...

(to be continued)

Click the link to join the story.
Finish The Sentence Game