FIRE IN A BASKET

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof [is] twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. Then said he unto me, This [is] the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off [as] on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off [as] on that side according to it. I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, ˜Look up and see what this is that is appearing. I asked ˜What is it? He replied It is a measuring basket. And he added, ˜This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land. Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! He said, This is wickedness and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed the lead cover down over its mouth. Then I looked up-and there before me were two women with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth. ˜Where are they taking the basket? I asked the angel who was speaking to me. He replied, To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When it is ready, the basket will be set in its place.

This is what this Jewish brother said,

The word for Basket is ephah which is a container over 30 feet in length and nearly 5 feet in diameter.

Now as to the woman in the basket, the word for woman in Hebrew is Isha. According to the angel the woman in the ephah is "wickedness." Well it doesn't make any sense until you see that the word "woman" is a mistranslation.

It is not a woman that is in the ephah but a fire. Same in verse nine. There are not two women but two fires.

The word for fire offereing is Aisha. It has the same consonants as Isha. For centuries the Hebrew manuscripts came from a Karaite Mesorah (recieved text) and there was a hirik (dot) underneath the letter aleph, the same letter for both Isha and Aisha. It is in every Hebrew text I own. The context must be employed to makes sense of it all.

This is the wickedness. It is an evil fire offering (aisha).

What is the significance of the lead cover? Well in nuclear missles, noncritical masses of Uranium-235 is encased in lead, is it not?

Is this is a possible nuclear device being discussed in this passage?

Look up at the first few verses of chapter 5. We have a flying "roll" or megillah in Hebrew. That means it is something that is cylinderical in shape. It is flying. It is 20 cubits by 10 cubits. The same demisinons as the ephah. It is a curse that effects the whole earth. Earth is rendered eretz. Could it be a reference to Israel? It is common parlance among Jews to refer to Israel as simply "the Land." It consumes houses, stones, and timbers. It quite destructive, obviously. The two fires could be a reference to a two stage nuclear blast? Not sure on that one. My understanding of the science of nuclear weapsons is woefully limited.

This might be a nuclear war or something,
__________________________________________________ _______

Another Brother Said,

Children are often taught the storybook fable of a stork that delivers an infant to its home. But in this prophecy, two women with the wings of storks carry a basket that contains-not an infant-but a wicked woman. Far from being a childs fable, we must remember that the stork, according to Jewish custom, is an unclean bird, and therefore is seems appropriate that in this Biblical account, the contents of the package are far less innocent than that of a newborn baby.

This basket containing the wicked woman is taken to the land of Babylonia where a house is built for it and there it is set in place. In the book of Revelation, another wicked woman is described in connection with Babylon. It is the harlot woman of Revelation 17. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries. (Rev. 17:2)

Babylon is called the mother of prostitutes. (Rev. 17:5)
A mother is one who gives birth. This harlot woman is one who gives birth to all the pagan doctrines that have infiltrated the world since the days of the Tower of Babel. Islam being the most dominate. She has gone about the whole earth, converting by the sword and adulterating the cultures of mankind with her pagan form of religion.
Sumerian tradition reveals an occultic belief that Leviathan is bound up in the underworld Abyss. The Monster is not dead, but asleep, waiting for its powers to be tapped by the knowledgeable, who are skillful to rouse Leviathan. The Abyss, or bottomless pit is described in the Bible as the abode of demons. It is from the Abyss that Apollyon, the Destroyer emerges in the end times. Revelation 9:14 speaks of four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates. They are kept ready for the appointed time. There in the head waters of the Persian Gulf, in the very region where Satan once deceived Adam and Eve, will again emerge a great deceiver and destroyer. Leviathan, the dragon, will take its stand against the Prince of Princes, but will be defeated by the Lord Jesus at his second coming.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
it is interesting points you make with the lead covering... what if.... the desaster that a nuclear bomb can do exosed to the air ignited on the earth is far greater than the scientists realized? Throughout discovery things often occur that are...well.... unexpected, and so we learn after-the-fact

" It is not a woman that is in the ephah but a fire. Same in verse nine. There are not two women but two fires. "

A bomb ........ atomic hydrogen or nuclear...i d not remember f it is all or just one... is made whereas two explosions one at each end propels the active ingrediant - i forget...age does that i guess.... - uranium or plutonium at intense speeds into one another hence... two fires...interesting.

I guess i could re-research that level of destructive ordinance anew, but...just can't figure out why I would want to.

Do you think Satan is sleeping?