First UK deportation flight takes off in June, arrests begin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have also lost thousands as well , we also have boats coming over from France still - but many of them capsize on route. I am actually surprised you don’t hear things connected with Sunak , we hear things on Trump and Biden all the time.
That's because the crap that goes on here in the US is incredible.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not have Sky news - thought they were world wide. You can click on USA , World, Ukraine, Gaza, Home and U.K. We can also get Foxnews ( which I don’t watch ) and CNN.
Mind you we are such a small country in comparison to the USA - so does it vary depending on what State you are in ?
Don't know what to say, it's not mainstream in So Calif where I live

Reactions: Debp and Rita

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I deleted my post as I knew , predictably, that certain members would come and pounce on it - you must have been typing while I was doing that, I equally knew that there would be some condescending comment about me not understanding something.…….
And yes I do think there is a responsibility with conveying things that are based on fact when conveying things that are current affairs. I stand by that.…….
Is the UK deporting migrants? Yes or no.

Reactions: Debp

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The first full official flight isn’t planned till June or July and there is opposition to it, when it happens it will be a ’Yes’ if it doesn’t happen it will be a ‘ no ‘ !!