Five People You Meet in Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering here, but have any of you ever seen the movie Five People You Meet in Heaven? I was able to finally find it at Target a few weeks ago after I had seen it on TV about a year ago.The movie is very powerful and I think carries a good message. This guy dies and enters into heaven where he sees that his life has had a major purpose behind it and those who he helped to God. I won't give away too much, but if you ever have a chance to watch it, it's worth it.I'll be honest and say that it was very moving. That's pretty strong words coming from a guy.

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
I,m surprised you have not had more replies on this topic.You and I disacgree on many points but not here.excellent book excellent movie. If we all took this movie or book to heart, we would all profit from the experience.RegardsDL

jessioverbey

Jan 9, 2007
:angel9: :angel5: i watched this movie, i actually own it on dvd. it's awesome, it made me not to miss the loved ones in my life cause i'll see them soon. and it also taught me that, i need to slow down and beware of all things that are around me, not to let the littlest things breakyour family. i love this movie.

skuld

Jan 11, 2007
Honestly? I thought it was dull. I never watched the movie, but I read the book and didn't like much of the melancholy.