Five Years so the Increase is Yielded.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
  • Leviticus 19:23-25 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of. But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the LORD withal. And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase therof: I am the LORD your God.
Someone from another forum, a spiritually minded child of God, just taught me the most profound lesson regarding those verses.
When we "come into the land," or...when our Father first calls us...we study His Word. We gather knowledge but it is the milk, the letter of the Word. For those three years it is "uncircumcised" to us. But, in the "fourth year" we begin to truly see and hear what the Words say. In the fifth year His Spirit feeds us, feeds us the meat of the Word. I found that fascinating.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found that fascinating. Me, too. Very insightful of the person.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
whirlwind;74999][B][LIST][*]Leviticus 19:23-25 And when ye shall come into the land said:
Someone from another forum, a spiritually minded child of God, just taught me the most profound lesson regarding those verses. [/B] When we "come into the land," or...when our Father first calls us...we study His Word. We gather knowledge but it is the milk, the letter of the Word. For those three years it is "uncircumcised" to us. But, in the "fourth year" we begin to truly see and hear what the Words say. In the fifth year His Spirit feeds us, feeds us the meat of the Word. I found that fascinating.
very interesting Whirl I see more in this verse .... Leviticus 19:23-25 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of. But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the LORD withal. And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase therof: I am the LORD your God. I see the age of the Hebrews (Old Testament) and the age of grace and the gentile (New Testament) prophesied of here as we know years days do not always mean literal years and days in scripture. And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcisedthree years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of the first 3000 years God chose out a people they were circumcised While the rest of the world followed many heathen faiths they were uncircumcised and Gods chosen people were not to eat their bad fruit. But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the LORD withal In the 4000th year Jesus Christ came and opened Salvation to all with his death for all our sins We enter into the age of Grace And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase therof: I am the LORD your God. Another 1000 years (the 5000th) to spread the gospel around the World to establish the church and preach the Good News of Christ and it will increase thereof .....Until the second coming of the Lord. ................... We are now in about the 6000th year ....The Jewish calendar counts us in year 5770 ..I recently read that converting all the calendars into out current Solar calender its the year 5993... I find this interesting because if right we have 7 years until the 6000th year if the millenium(1000years) is the 6000th year ... On the 7th (7000th year) There is a new Heaven and a New earth all sin is gone and God rests on the 7th (A day with the Lord is 1000 years )

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Said Little Red Riding Hood.... What big Spiritual eyes you have Kristina! :)And she replied.... The better to understand His Word my dear. You are blessed with opened eyes and ears.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
whirlwind;75023 said:
Said Little Red Riding Hood.... What big Spiritual eyes you have Kristina! :)And she replied.... The better to understand His Word my dear. You are blessed with opened eyes and ears.
:) :)LOL......... that was pretty clever whirl you have some pretty big eyes yourself :)