For all the Kiwis....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of folks...uplifting indeed....I guess recently done....there is definitely hope in our God...APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do know this feeling...even though I left NZ years ago, and even coming back to see it a decade ago..part of my heart is still over there on the North Island...so I can imagine you...APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Backlit maybe this will cheer you up....I took this pic when I was in Levin...I love this outdoor mobile loo..Kiwi style...:)

Attachments

• dcp_0373 (2).jpg
    dcp_0373 (2).jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 0

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Backlit From 1 News out of Auckland it writes:

Auckland's Laneway Festival cancelled for 2021
9:58PM • SOURCE: 1 NEWS
Auckland's popular Laneway music festival has been cancelled for 2021 due to uncertainty around the Covid-19 pandemic.

Festival organisers released a statement today outlining the circumstances behind the difficult decision.

"We've had the honour of spending the last eleven summers together with you, and cherished every delightful second of sharing many of our favourite artists with you.

"Our collective memories of us all coming together every Auckland Anniversary Day to celebrate the power of live music are incredibly important to us, and so, after much deliberation, we are very disappointed to announce that Laneway Festival Auckland will not be taking place this Summer 2021.

The current circumstances surrounding border closures and the unpredictability of future Covid-19 outbreaks have created an extremely tough environment for festivals.

"We take pride in delivering an absolutely premium event year after year but in these conditions we do not believe we can operate to our full capabilities."

The festival - which draws thousands of music lovers each year - hopes to return in 2022.

-----------------------------------------------------

If you were in Auckland today or even next year, this festive music event would not be seen....until 2020

I guess then COVID-19 is the ROOT CAUSE for the cancellation used by the authorities to ruin a lot of social life...:mad::( APAK

Last edited: