For any one up to the Challange.. ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
:angel9: Hi I am studying The Revelation and I have a few Questions .I am currently researching as well But I would really like to Know what you guys think, because I think God has given us an amazing blessing in this website... So Here I go Revelation Chapter 1 (yep Questions start Early) Seven Spirits before the throne* the spirit of rest* wisdom*understanding* counsel* might* knowledge* fear of the Lord All the spirits marking that Christ is perfect man Significance of #6being man and &7being DivineAre there actually 6 or 7 spirits (ref from Bullingers Number in Scripture) and is the first actually SPIRIT OF REST And Re they God, Jesus or the Holy Spirits spirit? Chapter 2 Ephesus - Nicolaitanes(who are they?) IS Tree of life is the word of God and the disire to follow it ,the salvation of Christ, the holy spirit of God, our saving grace. Pergamos- what is the significance of Ballam the mesopotamian false God and Balac and I will give hidden manna , and a white stone, a new name, which no man know unles he recieve it. Is the latter the Seal? Thyatriajezebel Prophetss commit fornication and eat foods sacrificed unto idols cast her into a bed of Great tribulation unless She repents but she did not so I will kill all her Children with deathJezebel is a false teacher? those whao fornicate are Her children? And what food to false Idols? (What are the Idols) Thank you so so much to anyone who takes the time to look this over. I dont want to go any further until I can understand this much ... much love haanne

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(haanne;55848)
Thyatriajezebel Prophetss commit fornication and eat foods sacrificed unto idols cast her into a bed of Great tribulation unless She repents but she did not so I will kill all her Children with deathJezebel is a false teacher? those whao fornicate are Her children? And what food to false Idols? (What are the Idols)
Hey haanne, is this Revelation 17-18 I think I know what you are talking about but I want to know for sure.