for me & wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, today is our marriage anniversary, God has blessed us, and His blessing upon us continue, Let God also bless us and help to overcome every challenges we face and be a blessing to family and others.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, today is our marriage anniversary, God has blessed us, and His blessing upon us continue, Let God also bless us and help to overcome every challenges we face and be a blessing to family and others.

Thank you!
Many more brother, many many more. God Bless and congratulations!!!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been married for almost 15 years and we've been through some good times, some bad times, and some REALLY bad times. May God bless your marriage and may the both of you always trust Him with any challenges that face you. Resist the urge to rely on anyone but God to meet your needs and be quick to cast aside resentment, strife, worry, anxiety, etc. We've done a lot of messages on marriage, worry, anxiety, trusting God, etc. If you ever need it, please take advantage as it's freely given. God bless you!

Reactions: My Dreams