for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends you can pray God bless ,me with His mind and His character and help me to behave and talk with others according to His will.
Just going through a rough time , where getting insults from others.
I just want to react others in a Godly way.
You can pray God develop in me His qualities.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends you can pray God bless ,me with His mind and His character and help me to behave and talk with others according to His will.
Just going through a rough time , where getting insults from others.
I just want to react others in a Godly way.
You can pray God develop in me His qualities.

Thanks!
Praying!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Dreams, the passage from Paul seems appropriate for you: -

Ephesians 4: 20=24: - 20 But you have not so learned Christ, 21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

These verses suggest that it is up to ourselves to renew our minds, with the help of God, and then, it is our responsibility to actually put on the renewed personhood that God created which operates in true righteousness and holiness.

My prayer for you is that you allow God to walk you through the steps of renewing your mind and then that you will have the courae to put on the refurbished personhood that God has intended all of His Saints to have.

Shalom.
I don't think so.

• Wow
Reactions: amigo de christo

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You are welcome to reject God's words. Your decision to do so, has no consequences for me.
I accept God's Word from the Scripture and not your words. Sorry! I have my own thoughts and understanding and it doesnot mean that I reject God's Word and if you think so it's wrong I should say.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please can you remember that this is a prayer thread. Any member should be able to come here without being ‘ preached at ‘ by other members when they share their concerns.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wasn’t actually addressing you Johann -so perhaps you can stop taking offence every time I choose to just make a general comment on a thread in response to something that has been brought to the mods attention.

Reactions: Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@My Dreams - hopefully other members will see your request and pray for you. I am going to lock the thread as a means of it not turning into something other than a request for prayer

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy
Status
Not open for further replies.