for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for you, stress IS a part of all our lives brother, I will pray for strength for you to rise above it and REST is God. He is in control, Amen...how is your dad?
Thanks sis. Nancy he is still unwell , he will get his urine report tomorrow and blood report after 2 days and seeing these report doctor will give medicines

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
He is in my prayers, along with my brother, Gods will be done bro Mel.

Thanks sis. Nancy you know sis. Nancy my sister mercy who is elder to me was admitted to hospital yesterday at 9 pm , her 2 kids 3 and 2yrs are also having fever and are with sis. Mercy in the hospital.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks sis. Nancy you know sis. Nancy my sister mercy who is elder to me was admitted to hospital yesterday at 9 pm , her 2 kids 3 and 2yrs are also having fever and are with sis. Mercy in the hospital.
I will pray for them. Please pray for my brother as his heart is not at all doing well. He will be having surgery where they have to chisel out the plack in his one artery as it is almost 100% blocked. He recently had a stent put in and feels even worse since then! So Friday morning I will be praying hard and constantly through his surgery in faith. Gods will be done, amen.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I will pray for them. Please pray for my brother as his heart is not at all doing well. He will be having surgery where they have to chisel out the plack in his one artery as it is almost 100% blocked. He recently had a stent put in and feels even worse since then! So Friday morning I will be praying hard and constantly through his surgery in faith. Gods will be done, amen.
sorry to know this.
Thanks sis. Nancy sure!
Father God we come to you in the name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ & pray to you for sister Nancy's bro. Who will have surgery. Please take care of him, Lord. Bless his surgery and medical treatment. Lord let your healing and peace be upon him. We submit him into your Holy hands Lord , heal and bless brother. In Jesus gracious name

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, I am feeling stress in life you can pray God remove stress from me and help and bless to live a healthy life for the Lord.

Thank you!
Time for us to examine again the pure and lovely examples in the scriptures .
And let us compare what we see as stress to what the apostels and others experienced .
Now visualize this my friend , IT WILL SURELY HELP . FOR if your desire is a mind of peace , that has peace
THEN let us absorb upon the heart EVERY WORD OF THE LORD .
First let us realize we were far from promised an easy life IN THIS WORLD .
Now this is no accusation , we all have made mistakes .
BUT let us take heed to the TRUTH and watch , just watch what shall occur .
In this WORLD we were told by GOD , yes IF JESUS SAID IT GOD SAID IT indeed , that we would have tribulations .
Now i can certainly say i have NOT YET experienced near what them apostels did , let alone many other christains have
who have been in prison and suffered at the hands of men , and even killed .
Now i say this to you and myself and to all , for even as i type this ITS REMINDING ME TOO .
Now i want you and all to visualize the beauty of this .
THEREFORE I GLORY IN MINE INFIRMITIES .
For when i am weak THEN AM I STRONG .
MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU .
Now let us look at some examples .
WHEN paul and his dear friend silas were IN PRISON , and had been beaten with whips . now lets visualize that for a second .
Due to the fact i have not yet experienced that either . you have to know that hurt .
It says how the jailer was cleaning their wounds . So that meant cut flesh .
However lets return to hours before that .
even right before the earthquake that rocked the jail and opened the doors .
Paul and silas were heard doing something . SINGING . SINGING PRAISES TO GOD .
i want this to sink into our minds . Now imagine the stress most folks would be thinking . Not only beaten
but thrown in jail . And they were singing . I believe its time for us to remember the HOPE we truly DO HAVE .
FOR it is a hope that bringeth peace to us no matter what cometh against us . REMEMBER DEEPLY exactly
WHAT JESUS DID FOR US and that Because of HIM we are saved . Let our minds be stayed upon the LORD .
FOr he whose mind is stayed upon the LORD has great peace . NO matter what seemth to come against them .
NOW this reminder is for me as much as it is for anyone else . There is no accusation here .
Just a pure and lovely reminder we need to KNOW again , to learn and to embrace .