for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray that God will bless me and I will never be misguided by others. I have been misguided by others.

Thank you!
Yes. We can all be misguided. Be watchful of what you are told. Ask the Lord for discernment and His Will for anything that comes up.
I am elderly, and I have found there are two life lessons which I live by:
1. Don't trust anyone but Jesus. I don't trust friends, family, etc, only Christ.
2. Only tell others things on a need to know basis. Do not give out any more information than is necessary. Folks have a way of turning things around which may hurt you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray that God will bless me and I will never be misguided by others. I have been misguided by others.

Thank you!
The churches are being misguided by others who have decked themselves out in sheeps clothing
but inwardly have made deals with THE HARLOT .
OH yes i will be praying . the Global harlot has done and is doing her work . We bess BIBLE UP
get back in them words and stop letting men explain to us what them words mean or why they dont apply to us .
OH YES i will be praying for you my friend and for all . Christendom has been infiltrated by A WHORE
and many , a number so high me and ten thousand could not count it in a weeks time , HAVE INFILTRATED
christendom . THE GLOBAL HARLOT RIDES HIGH and sadly most have bought her lie . YOU got my prayers my friend
and i hope you take my warnings too . FLEE the GLOBAL conferences before it be forever too late .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
The churches are being misguided by others who have decked themselves out in sheeps clothing
but inwardly have made deals with THE HARLOT .
OH yes i will be praying . the Global harlot has done and is doing her work . We bess BIBLE UP
get back in them words and stop letting men explain to us what them words mean or why they dont apply to us .
OH YES i will be praying for you my friend and for all . Christendom has been infiltrated by A WHORE
and many , a number so high me and ten thousand could not count it in a weeks time , HAVE INFILTRATED
christendom . THE GLOBAL HARLOT RIDES HIGH and sadly most have bought her lie . YOU got my prayers my friend
and i hope you take my warnings too . FLEE the GLOBAL conferences before it be forever too late .
I appreciate your prayers but let us not bring here other things to talk

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your prayers but let us not bring here other things to talk
Mel i love you my friend . but something i do notice is you dont heed correction well at all .
But i will be praying for you my friend . Never think or believe i dont love you , but man you can be stubborn at times .
However i have already said all i need to say so , i leave you with what i already wrote . Please pray about it .
You will be prayed for my friend . And let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel i love you my friend . but something i do notice is you dont heed correction well at all .
But i will be praying for you my friend . Never think or believe i dont love you , but man you can be stubborn at times .
However i have already said all i need to say so , i leave you with what i already wrote . Please pray about it .
You will be prayed for my friend . And let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .

Amen. You have discernment.

I also keep praying for Mel.

Reactions: amigo de christo

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Amen. You have discernment.

I also keep praying for Mel.
This is not good Debp what you were doing me you have stopped here but now started in another forum. No need to teach me in this way.
I have shared prayer request. If you have problems you can share to the staff but no need to make the prayer section unholy.
What is your problem that you are coming out, again and again in this site and other site to post, in the prayer request i shared even after I telling you not to talk in this way. This is unacceptable Debp you have to stop this ARROGANCY!!!
You see I am talking about this.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/296669-misguided/

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India

This is a prayer request bro. I want we stick to prayers and God will bless!

Reactions: Ritajanice

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No--you always bring up other stuff. I don't know how that makes My Dreams stubborn. Anytime anyone talks about something, you bring in other things. Folks usually post things because they want to be listened to. You seem to push them off, and tell us all to read our Bibles. I have no problem reading my Bible,I'm sure he doesn't either, but it would be great if you could just act like you were attentively listening. You sure don't come across like you are listening. We should listen to our brethren, not talk over them. Please pray about it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a prayer request bro. I want we stick to prayers and God will bless!
Since when is godly correction seen as the enemy on or in any place .
For example , when i make any post or thread and if one came along and spoke truth why would i not welcome it .
I have a prayer request for you . Pray to GOD that HE ,that HE gives me WHAT HE KNOWS i need .
not what i think i might need , but what HE KNOWS I NEED . cause , by grace , yes by grace
i happen to know something . GOD KNOWS what i need far more than i know what i need .
And DO feel free to not only pray for me , but IF YOU EVER SEE error in me , PLEASE CORRECT ME .
THE HEART that is open to GOD is open to ALL CORRECTION that cometh of GOD . Whether it the correction
comes IN HIS WORDS in that bible , or by wee fleas like us mere men .
I do not see you as the enemy , but by grace i see a problem within you . And it will destroy you .
And FRIEND i desire only good for you . TIME folks fled these global conferences and its time
we picked up our bibles again with both the knowledge and understanding that
WE AINT squat and are in dire need of GOD.
I welcome all correction on any post i bring . But remember this well my friend .
WHEN one cometh to correct , let it be through scripture and not through what men have said of scripture .
For more info on that last line , FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IN PRIVATE . OH i would explain it right now
only YE have made it very clear you only want prayers . WELL i want prayers too
but i ALSO WANT TRUTH and if TRUTH comes with correction , THEN I WILL TAKE IT . in other words
Folks are free to say whatever they want on any thread i post . IF it comes of GOD i will accept it .
If not , i will correct the info they brought to me . BUT I pray to GOD i will never come to the place
where i simply tell folks , HEY DONT TALK TO ME , JUST PRAY FOR ME . WE JUST DONT wanna come to that place .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since when is godly correction seen as the enemy on or in any place .
For example , when i make any post or thread and if one came along and spoke truth why would i not welcome it .
I have a prayer request for you . Pray to GOD that HE ,that HE gives me WHAT HE KNOWS i need .
not what i think i might need , but what HE KNOWS I NEED . cause , by grace , yes by grace
i happen to know something . GOD KNOWS what i need far more than i know what i need .
And DO feel free to not only pray for me , but IF YOU EVER SEE error in me , PLEASE CORRECT ME .
THE HEART that is open to GOD is open to ALL CORRECTION that cometh of GOD . Whether it the correction
comes IN HIS WORDS in that bible , or by wee fleas like us mere men .
I do not see you as the enemy , but by grace i see a problem within you . And it will destroy you .
And FRIEND i desire only good for you . TIME folks fled these global conferences and its time
we picked up our bibles again with both the knowledge and understanding that
WE AINT squat and are in dire need of GOD.
I welcome all correction on any post i bring . But remember this well my friend .
WHEN one cometh to correct , let it be through scripture and not through what men have said of scripture .
For more info on that last line , FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IN PRIVATE . OH i would explain it right now
only YE have made it very clear you only want prayers . WELL i want prayers too
but i ALSO WANT TRUTH and if TRUTH comes with correction , THEN I WILL TAKE IT . in other words
Folks are free to say whatever they want on any thread i post . IF it comes of GOD i will accept it .
If not , i will correct the info they brought to me . BUT I pray to GOD i will never come to the place
where i simply tell folks , HEY DONT TALK TO ME , JUST PRAY FOR ME . WE JUST DONT wanna come to that place .

Agree.

1Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.
Galatians 6:1

32He who disdains instruction despises his own soul,
But he who heeds rebuke gets understanding.
Proverbs 15:32

8Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you;
Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.
9Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser;
Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
Proverbs 9:8-9

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you!
Heavenly Father, I pray that you will give my dreams the necessary wisdom and discernment to always make wise choices in future and not to be naïve when dealing with those who might guide him or advise him wrongly or unrighteously.

Psalm 1​

1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you!
Keep those eyes and ears focused on God my dear friend.

And I pray that God removes all those negative misleading people out of your life...in Jesus Name....Amen!!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Nancy ..this looks as if this thread is going in the opposite direction that it was intended for.

This member is asking for prayers.....?...isn’t this a prayer request thread?

Reactions: My Dreams and Pearl

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Keep those eyes and ears focused on God my dear friend.

And I pray that God removes all those negative misleading people out of your life...in Jesus Name....Amen!!

please, stop reinforcing bad behaviour on My Dreams part.

He asks for prayer where he wants God to do, what he should be doing, so that he can be blessed. He is wanting people to tell God on His behalf what He, God, should be doing for him.

In every prayerful interaction with God there is a part that the prayer requester must do and a part that God will play in that interaction.

Getting people to pray what should not be prayed, is wrong.

When people have prayed that God include My Dreams among those who God is drawing to Himself, My Dreams, goes on a rant against that person.

In this thread, My Dreams has had a rant at a number of people who have given what God has shown them is the issue in My Dreams. You are calling these people "negative misleading people," and have prayed that God removes them out of My Dreams Life.

Perhaps it is best that in future that anyone who has a leading from God to pray for My Dreams that they simply tell My Dreams that they are "praying for him" without telling him, how they are praying for him and let God do the work necessary to bring the correction if needed.

Now the question that should be considered is are these people who are providing advice to My Dream, conveying a message from God for My Dreams to listen too.

My Dreams has a heart to bless others, the question is, "Is that on God's terms or on My Dreams terms?" From where I sit, I am not sure what the answer would be to My Dreams liking.

Shalom

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
please, stop reinforcing bad behaviour on My Dreams part.

He asks for prayer where he wants God to do, what he should be doing, so that he can be blessed. He is wanting people to tell God on His behalf what He, God, should be doing for him.

In every prayerful interaction with God there is a part that the prayer requester must do and a part that God will play in that interaction.

Getting people to pray what should not be prayed, is wrong.

When people have prayed that God include My Dreams among those who God is drawing to Himself, My Dreams, goes on a rant against that person.

In this thread, My Dreams has had a rant at a number of people who have given what God has shown them is the issue in My Dreams. You are calling these people "negative misleading people," and have prayed that God removes them out of My Dreams Life.

Perhaps it is best that in future that anyone who has a leading from God to pray for My Dreams that they simply tell My Dreams that they are "praying for him" without telling him, how they are praying for him and let God do the work necessary to bring the correction if needed.

Now the question that should be considered is are these people who are providing advice to My Dream, conveying a message from God for My Dreams to listen too.

My Dreams has a heart to bless others, the question is, "Is that on God's terms or on My Dreams terms?" From where I sit, I am not sure what the answer would be to My Dreams liking.

Shalom
I donot think you and few others are praying but coming out here to argue .
Jay Ross & Debp you both should say sorry here for all the mess that you both are doing here.

Reactions: Ritajanice
Status
Not open for further replies.