for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My concern is for you and why this particular repeated prayer request has not yet had a break through.

My prayer for you has not changed since I first posted it, that God would include you among those whom He is drawing to Himself so that you may know God's love for you and His peace that He wants you to have and for you to know His purposes for your life.

Sadly, you do not like the way I express my prayer for you. You have demonstrated this point above once more.
Jay Ross, I cannot have this single prayer in my whole life or pray this prayer daily. I know God's love, yet I was sinner he died for me, I have His peace, I know His purposes in my life. I also know how enemy is working against me.
So don't worry much regarding me specially , I donot like so I am telling you.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God give me, peace of mind, seems I am getting disturbed or irritated. You can pray God protect my mind from the enemy.

Thank you

Hi Mel. Stress can cause irritation. Are you having a lot of stress lately? If so, try to reduce that stress.

Also, as I mentioned on the other forum, be sure to meditate on some comforting verses from the Word of God. Then when something might disturb you, you can immediately remember a verse to apply to your situation.

One of my favorite verses to think upon is...

3You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Isaiah 26:3

The twenty third Psalm is also good to meditate upon. Maybe you have some other verses you like.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hi Mel. Stress can cause irritation. Are you having a lot of stress lately? If so, try to reduce that stress.

Also, as I mentioned on the other forum, be sure to meditate on some comforting verses from the Word of God. Then when something might disturb you, you can immediately remember a verse to apply to your situation.

One of my favorite verses to think upon is...

3You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Isaiah 26:3

The twenty third Psalm is also good to meditate upon. Maybe you have some other verses you like.
No need Debp, to be after me and mention on the other forum.
I think it's better you and Jay Ross keep talking.
I donot like these kind of behaviors and posting towards me.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brother, when I start to get stressful now, I recognise it straight away, I tell the enemy he’s wasting his time, my stress is all on Jesus....

Put on the full armour of God.......we learn to recognise the ways of the enemy, then you can surly in Gods strength ignore him.

Reactions: My Dreams

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No need Debp, to be after me and mention on the other forum.
I think it's better you and Jay Ross keep talking.
I donot like these kind of behaviors and posting towards me.
They are not conveying anything but care for you Mydreams, so it’s not a behaviour it’s how we do things when people are in need. You don’t have to agree with everything that others convey but what strikes me as odd is that others have equally posted comments, yet you have not addressed those members, only Depp and Jay Ross.
Often as not the threads have been locked in the past because you and others have gone back and fourth with comments- which turns it in to an argument.
Lets leave this thread where it is now otherwise it will no doubt go in that direction.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have unlocked the thread Mydreams but If this continues into a back and fourth disagreement between you and other members it will be locked again.

Reactions: Nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I have unlocked the thread Mydreams but If this continues into a back and fourth disagreement between you and other members it will be locked again.
thank you!, Rita I think this should remain open I need prayers, one may not understand , the challenges I am facing in life.
I will take care and not reply to the post I disagree.

Reactions: Ritajanice

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we feel concern I think we should hold them up in prayer regardless.

They're certainly asking for help.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Amen!
@My Dreams
Matt 7:7 says ask in order that it be given to you. How often are we allowed to ask? How often should we ask? As often as the need is there for whatever reason it is there. God knows even when we do not.

Mt 7:7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Amen!
@My Dreams
Matt 7:7 says ask in order that it be given to you. How often are we allowed to ask? How often should we ask? As often as the need is there for whatever reason it is there. God knows even when we do not.

Mt 7:7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
Amen!

Reactions: amadeus