Forced experimental vaccine is coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In this country they have absolutely no regard for the sovereignty of an individual. They have no regard for the rights of its citizens.
They have disregarded humanitarian laws from the Geneva convention and the Nuremburg code and have broken medical legislation.

Of all the western nations it looks like its Australia who is talking the most about forcing the experimental vaccine
90% of the people i know don't want the experimental vaccine and 98% of them don't believe in mandatory vaccinations...

I believe the government will use businesses to do their dirty work... They will say if you want to operate in this country then you are responsible for immunizing your staff or not allowing unvaxed customers into your store...

This is an experimental vaccine... Im not a lab rat to be experimented on...
These experimental vaccines don't immunize u from covid, nor do they stop transmission. So whats the use.. Oh i forgot... $$$$$$$
These experimental vaccines will leave us with no action to take if there are side effects as pharma is exempt from liability... Dirty
These experimental vaccines have cells from the lungs of an aborted fetus but keep it secret... Can't be trusted...
These experimental vaccines use a new kind of technology which is unproven, never used before on humans.
These experimental vaccines were rushed into production, they don't know what will happen with different comorbidities and different medications
These experimental vaccines have not been tested for any long term safety.
These experimental vaccines only weaken the symptoms of a disease that kills only 0.2% of the infected
These experimental vaccines have nothing to do with defeating any plandemic...

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this country they have absolutely no regard for the sovereignty of an individual. They have no regard for the rights of its citizens.
They have disregarded humanitarian laws from the Geneva convention and the Nuremburg code and have broken medical legislation.

Of all the western nations it looks like its Australia who is talking the most about forcing the experimental vaccine
90% of the people i know don't want the experimental vaccine and 98% of them don't believe in mandatory vaccinations...

I believe the government will use businesses to do their dirty work... They will say if you want to operate in this country then you are responsible for immunizing your staff or not allowing unvaxed customers into your store...

This is an experimental vaccine... Im not a lab rat to be experimented on...
These experimental vaccines don't immunize u from covid, nor do they stop transmission. So whats the use.. Oh i forgot... $$$$$$$
These experimental vaccines will leave us with no action to take if there are side effects as pharma is exempt from liability... Dirty
These experimental vaccines have cells from the lungs of an aborted fetus but keep it secret... Can't be trusted...
These experimental vaccines use a new kind of technology which is unproven, never used before on humans.
These experimental vaccines were rushed into production, they don't know what will happen with different comorbidities and different medications
These experimental vaccines have not been tested for any long term safety.
These experimental vaccines only weaken the symptoms of a disease that kills only 0.2% of the infected
These experimental vaccines have nothing to do with defeating any plandemic...
Maybe your country is the first one, through its leadership, to volunteer to see how such a plan is received by the population?

This is going to happen all over the world. "COVID (someone here noticed the excellent opportunity for an acronym for that, Certificate Of Vaccination ID), Passport has made news here. No doubt, you'll have to show that if you travel or expect to buy or sell. (sound familiar?)
Coronavirus passports with vaccination info in development: report

There will be nay sayers of course. However, in America for many years there was talk about a NATIONAL ID system. That went over like a lead balloon.

Now? We have a Federal Drivers License, or, a regular state issued drivers license.
Your state may issue the FDL if you wish, because that is what you MUST HAVE in order to enter federal buildings in your state, or to board a Federally controlled commercial flight.

COVID Passports aren't out of the question.
31f546467cc018a0af113675e60e054c.jpg

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is in OZ...not the USA.

They can do as they like.

And they likely will require Vaccinations for entry to visit too.

I'll be good to come and stir the pot in that burned up country. (Wildfires last spring remember)