Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, AKA the FACE Act. Violating the 'FACE Act': TN Pro-Life Protesters Could Spend More Than 10 Years In Prison

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Man's law is diametrically apposed to God's law, as following God's law utilizes the conscience but following man's does not. And unfortunately we can only serve one master for we will love one and hate the other.

It makes me sad when I see people that claim to be Christian constantly posting about man's law and politics which ultimately enslaves the human race.

And save your replies stating that certain "groups" or "people" are chosen by God to dictate the rest of humanity. Sorry but it just doesn't work that way. Never has, never will.

These systems are all based in control. Control is a fear based conciousness. This is known fact, so why do people think thay can achieve order with control? The truth is you can't, and is the reason why the world is in a state of chaos. It's like trying to dry your cloths by spraying them with water.

Insanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember?
Remember when freedom of speech was an inalienable right?
Harassment isn't protected under freedom of speech
Blocking the entrance to a place of business isn't freedom of speech
Invading a medical clinic isn't freedom of speech
Obstructing police officers isn't freedom of speech

They broke the law. They knew they were breaking the law. And they didn't care.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How to consolidate that we
thought out post, and this part:

It makes me sad when I see people that claim to be Christian constantly posting about man's law and politics which ultimately enslaves the human race.

With this:
Romans 13:1-2
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Source: 12 Bible verses about Human Authority, Instituted By God

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2-15-24

UK Neurologist - Investigated and Put on Trial for His Pro-Life Beliefs - Wins Big Victory​

I think everyone is used to CBN lying about...everything but this article was just over the top with false information.

First Patrick Pullicino didn't win a victory of any sort the The United Kingdom's General Medical Council ruled that since Pullicino was already retired a year ago and had not perused the minimum requirements to retain his medical license that there was no need to continue with the fitness to practice investigation.

Second the complaint filed against him had nothing to do with any thing "pro life" The complaint was that he presented a dissenting medical opinion without out ever having examined the patient and that he made claims about the patient's awareness and cognitive function that were demonstrably false.

And if we are talking about this case should we bring up the fact that the patient had signed end of life medical orders indicating that the life support he was on was something he did not want? Should we talk about the fact that the patient's wife and children did not want him "suffering on life support"?

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How to consolidate that we
thought out post, and this part:

With this:
Romans 13:1-2
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Source: 12 Bible verses about Human Authority, Instituted By God
So you don't think that the fanciest, totalitarian Romans who perverted Christianity as a means to aquire more control of the populous, didn't slip this utter BS into the Cannon in a book that's actually called "Romans".

Sorry, but wake up to yourself. The Romans wrote that to trick idiots into conforming with corrupt government.

So you think the Pope in Rome has been "Choses" by God to rule? And you think that every evil president and king that has ever existed has been "Chosen" by God? And you think that while we are losing our freedom and our enherent rights that that's all OK? Because God chose these groups of people and we just need to accept these conditions?

Don't you think it's funny that is that same passage it reariterates that people need to pay Tax!! Tax is pure theft!!

Jesus was in open rebellion agenced all control systems of his time!! That includes Government, Religion and Money!! He didn't just sit around an accepted it, he died to try stop it!!

Anyway, if you can't see all this by now you have clearly been got. Which like I said in my last post, is a damn shame.

"The easy answer is that the canonical books of the Christian Bible were enumerated and approved by various councils, synods, and popes of the Catholic Church, beginning with the Council of Rome in 382 A.D. Presided over by Pope Damasus I, the Council of Rome first promulgated what we came to know as the canon of the Christian Bible in a document called The Decree of the Council of Rome on the Canon of Scripture." - The Canon of the Bible: Who Decided What Made It In?

Last edited: