Friend's husband needs job

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray Teshomel will find work soon. Has a wife and two children.

He is a pharmacist and the company he worked for got sold and they laid him off.

He is trying to find a job in other States, too. So far nothing. He will even do sales work... maybe in pharmaceuticals. If you know of anything let me know.

They used to live in my building but moved to Ohio for this job about three years ago. He used to work for a university here in Los Angeles.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying, if he's looking for work it shouldn't be long. But when I lost my job in computer aided design I took a job selling cell phones and it worked for a while.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying, if he's looking for work it shouldn't be long. But when I lost my job in computer aided design I took a job selling cell phones and it worked for a while.

Will be praying for this desperate need.
Thanks to both of you.

I talked with his wife and said not to come back to California as it is too expensive with no quality family life. In Ohio they got a nice three bedroom house for what they paid for a one bedroom apartment here in Los Angeles!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks to both of you.

I talked with his wife and said not to come back to California as it is too expensive with no quality family life. In Ohio they got a nice three bedroom house for what they paid for a one bedroom apartment here in Los Angeles!
Ya, when I lived in San Diego back in 2000 it was $900 for a one bedroom in the Hillcrest area. It was a nice apartment and a gated community, but ya expensive.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

He is a pharmacist and the company he worked for got sold and they laid him off.

He is trying to find a job in other States, too. So far nothing. He will even do sales work... maybe in pharmaceuticals. If you know of anything let me know.

They used to live in my building but moved to Ohio for this job about three years ago. He used to work for a university here in Los Angeles.
I will pray for him. My son has been in a similar situation but he starts a new job on Thursday which is my prayers answered. God is good.

Dear Heavenly Father I thank you for hearing our prayers and giving my son a job. I ask you Father to bless Teshomel with a job. You know his skills and training and also his needs, so please Father give him the right job.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya, when I lived in San Diego back in 2000 it was $900 for a one bedroom in the Hillcrest area. It was a nice apartment and a gated community, but ya expensive.

Now the rents for one bedrooms are $2500 and up. Our building is older so new people moving in....$1800 and it keeps going up.
where in Ohio. Being a pharmacist he should be able to find a job quickly
I see you are in Columbus. He and his family live in Hilliard near Columbus.

They got involved with the Boy Scouts and really settled in to the life there.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Walmart stores will very often have a pharmacy. They could apply there.

This link might be worth considering.

Prayers for your friend.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walmart stores will very often have a pharmacy. They could apply there.

This link might be worth considering.

Prayers for your friend.
Thanks, I just sent him the link.

I did mention CVS and the grocery stores to him earlier.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now the rents for one bedrooms are $2500 and up. Our building is older so new people moving in....$1800 and it keeps going up.

I see you are in Columbus. He and his family live in Hilliard near Columbus.

They got involved with the Boy Scouts and really settled in to the life there.
Has he tried all of the chains (CVS, Walgreens Meijer, Walmart)

I do not know how they are with hiring. I do know those stores can not keep regular employees, they can't find people to work.. Maybe it is not that way for doctors?

Yes I know where Hilliard is. I work there

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayiing for him and situation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks to both of you.

have you ever heard of a town called Vallejo . its more nothern . I was there many moons ago .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has he tried all of the chains (CVS, Walgreens Meijer, Walmart)

I do not know how they are with hiring. I do know those stores can not keep regular employees, they can't find people to work.. Maybe it is not that way for doctors?

Yes I know where Hilliard is. I work there

Not sure what chains if any he tried. His wife said he was going to try sales....I think she meant pharmaceutical sales.

@Gabriel _Arch Teshome emailed back thanking you for the link to pharmacy jobs.

Btw, I found out I was adding an "l" to the end of his name by mistake. He and his wife are Ethiopian.

@Eternally Grateful What a coincidence you work in Hilliard. They live on Granite Drive...do you know it?

have you ever heard of a town called Vallejo . its more nothern . I was there many moons ago .
It sounds familiar. California got really expensive everywhere now.

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone at another Christian forum told me to tell him to try the VA or Indian Affairs department. Then he won't have to get a new license for different States.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what chains if any he tried. His wife said he was going to try sales....I think she meant pharmaceutical sales.

@Gabriel _Arch Teshome emailed back thanking you for the link to pharmacy jobs.

Btw, I found out I was adding an "l" to the end of his name by mistake. He and his wife are Ethiopian.

@Eternally Grateful What a coincidence you work in Hilliard. They live on Granite Drive...do you know it?

It sounds familiar. California got really expensive everywhere now.
Hyde park area, I know where it is. not far from here