From The Apostle's Desk ✍️ 06/07/2022. Daily Devotional

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newspapers, generally speaking, aren’t interested in what God is doing. Newspapers are interested in drama, intrigue, tragedy and scandal - “dirty laundry” is a phrase which is popularly used to describe it. Throw in a little business and sports coverage and they have a product to sell. That’s what puts money in their coffers.

They’ve covered the Word of Faith movement for decades.

Wednesday 7-6-22 4th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tammuz 6, 5782 16th. Summer Day

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! - Bing video

Ron Kenoly Full Song Title: As For Me And My House - Search (bing.com)

As For Me & My House (Official Lyric Video) - Austin & Lindsey Adamec - Bing video

Love, Waler and Debbie

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
APOSTLE PETER UBA
There is no need to make such a claim. There are only twelve apostles of the Lamb, and their names are written in the twelve foundations of the wall of the New Jerusalem: And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. (Rev 21:14)

Why are there only 12 apostles of the Lamb? Because there are only 12 thrones for the 12 apostles ruling the 12 tribes of Israel in the future Kingdom of God. Twelve is the number of divine government, therefore there cannot be 13 apostles (nor 1,300).