From The Apostle's Desk ✍️ 07/07/2022

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apostle

Jul 5, 2022
Lagos
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
From The Apostle's Desk ✍️ 07/07/2022

TOPIC : *LOOKING UNTO JESUS*

You are never made been pushed around for service, you are made by running after God. Hunting after God in prayer guarantee your answer prayer not hunting after men.
I like the way Apostle Joshua Selman put it, "Your blessing will come from God through men to you." But not looking up to man for your turnaround. While you respect, honour men and going about your daily activities, your heart is fixed on God. If you love God enough you will believe Him enough.

Hebrews 12:2
*Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith...*

The Bible did not say "looking unto man" but Jesus.
My father Bishop David Oyedepo said "it is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful." Looking unto Jesus is gainful. Highly profitable.
In Psalm 34:5
They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
As a king (David) he noticed his followers were not looking up to him in their trouble, rather each of them looked unto God and as a result they became radiant, enlightened i.e. they found light. Their faces, as we should say, "brightened up, or they became cheerful. Their minds were made calm and shame disappeared. Hallelujah!

Dear brothers and sisters, focus on God. Until you change the way you think, you cannot change the way you live. You can't be thinking God and be depressed at the same time. Imagination engenders innovation, it builds determination and compel motion.

Jesus is still on the throne and present with us.

APOSTLE PETER UBA

...Enforcing The Will Of God.

Please share

Reactions: Dropship

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes..:)
Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matthew 23:10)
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)

Reactions: Apostle

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 14:26
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Reactions: farouk