Frustrating God’s grace…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 2:21 (KJV)
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness [come] by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is it that a believer can be said to be frustrating the grace of God..??

For this is the same truth Paul speaks about in another place using different words when he says the following;

Galatians 5:4 (KJV)
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Both these scriptures are pointing to the same truth, that being the results of one not living by faith, that being, not living by constantly looking away to Jesus… For in the looking away to Jesus is the looking away from self, for one or the other is always being looked towards…. Living by faith is constantly looking towards Christ….. For one looking causes Christ to be of no effect the other looking causes Christ to be of great effect… For having fallen from grace means that one has fallen from this grace that one has access to by faith, or in other words, one’s eyes are not on Christ….. Which can easily be remedied by turning and looking back to Christ, but this looking is not always easily maintained, but this is the fight of faith Paul mentions in another place that a believer must enter into if one would want to receive an abundance of reward….

For in this truth is that which is spiritual and that which is carnal being addressed; that a believer can make Christ of no effect by not keeping one’s eyes on Christ…. For this is the from faith to faith, from one depth of believing to another depth of believing…. For Paul is talking to believer’s and putting forth how to make Christ of much effect in one’s life thereby turning one into a spiritual believer rather then remaining being controlled by the life of this world….

For it is the not wanting or knowing how to give up all of one’s life to the death of Christ that is that which frustrates both God and the believing soul….. For the heart that is willing to believe that it indeed did die with Christ is the heart that will not frustrate itself or frustrate the grace of God…. For anything less then a total giving oneself over to one’s death in Christ is a holding unto something of this world, which is that that keeps frustrating the grace of God in one’s life and the issues that that frustration causes… For knowing and seeing and reckoning into and upon one’s death in Christ, is that faith which frees one from being under the dictates of this life…. For the life of faith says; I believe that when Christ died I died and it is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me, this the life of faith speaks…..

For one does make Christ of no effect in one’s life by refusing to look to Christ in all things…. For this is what frustrates the grace of God and causes one to remain carnal…. For all of one did die on the cross with Christ, living after the Spirit is living in the truth of this truth…. For faith in this truth is that which grows the new creation in one….

For God’s grace is always there, always waiting for the eyes of faith to look towards it….. Paul uses the words ‘whoever of you are justified by the law’, meaning; whosoever of you would be pleasing to God by something other then by a constant looking away from self to Christ… For this is the Christian faith, the faith the believer is called to, a constant looking away from self to Christ that He might live His life in and through one to the bringing forth of the new creation….

For when one is willing to give up the life of this world and wants only to know God, God will be that one’s experience…. For to the depths and degree of the desire after God, will the experiencing of God be in one’s life… For this is the true grace of God….

Be blessed in that grace, Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Нужна помощь?
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
С уважением.
Привет, пусть вы будете благословлены в ваших отношениях с Иисусом...

Его слуга, а не я

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Frustrating God’s grace…..​

Look at me, look at me, look at me!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Need help?

How to create your first message.

Sincerely.
Hi, may you be blessed in your relationship with Jesus…

A servant of His, Not me

Ps, since this is an English board maybe we should keep it in English for the edifying of all…

Be blessed in Him…

Last edited: