"GAP Theory" (upgraded to New Testament Theory)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel's GAP Theory (for the New Testament)

Daniel 9:24 = Acts 13:20-23 (490 Years Approximately to SEAL up the Vision, or to the Crucifixon of Jesus, unified field human dirth charge completed//NULLIFIED) (NO GAP)

Daniel 9:25 = Galatians 3:17-18 (430 Years in Egypt, or, 62 Weeks, and then the, 7 weeks, Jubilee Moses counted with the Exodus) (Abraham's Sacrifice of Animals, was given more detail with Moses's Jubilee, and the Sacrifice of Animals) (NO GAP)

Daniel 9:26 = Ezekiel 4:5-6 (430 Years for the Medes and the Persians, to, Cut off the Messiah (by the hand of the lord) and remove the Jewish people from babylon, along with their babylonian slaves) (NO GAP)

Daniel 9:27 = John 2:20 (Jesus said a Jubilee will pass before I am Crucified) (NO GAP)

(Seventy Weeks of Daniel was not written for the New Testament.............all prophecy is valuable and the language is viewed that way, and this can be a snare for the wicked) (jesus wasn't that old when he died, but Jesus has to tell us because God adds factors into his measurement, that whole series of events shortly before jesus's birth god counted towards a jubilee period)

"Daniel's GAP Theory for the New Testament"
*NULLIFIED*NULLIFIED*NULLIFIED*NULLIFIED* (NULLIFIED*)
*NULLIFIED*NULLIFIED*NULLIFIED*NULLIFIED* (NULLIFIED*)

(legal series of invalid inputs as best I can say at the moment)

DANIEL 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
DANIEL 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
DANIEL 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

(1290 and 1335 is Daniel's Gap Theory, its an INVALID INPUT, intended for the New Testament)

Revelation's GAP Theory (for the New Testament)
(this is a sound answer not a good one, so I will try to explain)

(God had only four cycles in view with the old testament, when God said, regardless of mankind's dead flesh accusation, I will go ahead, and furnish the earth for the faithful and remove the controversy of man's accusation with god over its activities and generations) (only four times)

(Joseph appears how many times in the old testament, now, we will say about four times only, but several books made statements surrounding those events so it appears like more, but its really not)

In the New Testament, the sons of man are under joseph, so it has really been more then four times, during those specific cyclical actions, God looks to the son of man for the rebuke or acknowledgement of this argument....................history is largely invalid..............now mankind can at any time, answer god by removing dead flesh, but mankind is suicide pleasure only.

"1260 and 1260" is a GAP THEORY, like "1290 and 1335" is a GAP THEORY, however, what god does differently in the New Testament is...................God does not acknowledge the Son of Man and Mankind in certain cyclical actions..............God will always only acknowledge or bless the son of man, and not humanity this is the difference between daniel's gap theory and revelations gap theory
"1260 and 1260" will apply to the son of man, in god's cyclical behavior regardless of humanity, and this will most likly not apply to humanity/earth.

HOWEVER

"1290 and 1335" will continue to apply to humanity, its a nullified value

Everything is Resolved Now (people call this GAP THEORY A "DUMB JEW", because your not susposed to explain that daniel's prophecy of weeks is not for the new testament, humanities's filth has a name that has taken the expression of the jewish people, blind and dumb, is a stark division for the faithful, and a blessing, but a very sad and miserable way to die for humanity)

(just because we did not say this directly before, does not mean this is not implied, you can blurr the lines of prophecy pretty good, but this is a bottom line answer, a legal answer the gospel, acknowledges)

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think!! God creates everything perfect and good not formless and void.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think!! God creates everything perfect and good not formless and void.

The question should be, when did God create water?

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.

I am still a creationist, but do believe Genesis one is referring to when was this earth, sun, moon and inhabitants made, and that would be about 6,000 years ago. But God also made the stars which are suns, so the speed of light would have had to have been supernaturally fast for us to see them, and would have had to have also been made creation week.

As far as without form and void, that just means created out of nothing, and the cause for my question about water. I do not believe in the gap theory, only the supernatural power of God.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Thinking)
(Process)

(the gospel's law is doubled, but not everyone will care to give an honest answer about that, pertaining to whatever the subject matter is)

You understand that God gave a Nullified Value for the New Testament with Daniel's Prophecy.............You understand that Daniel's Prophecy has Precedence with God, it can invalid new testament prophecy language................You understand any language in the gospel in the Old Testament has Precedence with God for the Judgment of Man?

God said to Hezekiah 185,000 is an Angel that Removed the Silence and Controversy in Heaven, and because the Earth is Holy.................
God gives a Nullified Value of 144,000 in Revelation and God is clear the Angels are not commanded to judge the earth in the last days
The Difference is 41,000 and that is rougly Matthew's Genealogy of 41 (a day for 1000 years of 2peter3:8)
Are there any fake values in Matthew's Genealogy? Next year I will be 40 Years Old, and God only included Joseph one time in Matthew's Genealogy, if that value is a dispute or a controversy or whatever that means..............it will not apply to the son of man, if there is some other attachment..............the son of man his holy, the judgment is holy, the earth is holy, AND HUMANITY IS NOT HOLY IN GOD'S EYES.
(After I was executed in front of a crowd of people as a child a man called Mohummad, tapped me on my arm or something, only to get my attention, and he said to me, don't answer these people a second time, there blind.................so you can understand what kind of pain and foolishness satan has instore, and that is god's answer to allow humanity to serve as a "sin offering for god's glory" so that god can better bless the few faithful individuals his has in view)

(but everything we talked about was real and includes a lot of witnesses and with the public, the school shootings the police departments involvement in that, that includes the serial killings with the public in their need to keep hurting me, and the pleasure the people get in using my relatives for unclean activities with me, and the people's accounts of my relatives with themselves and next of kin)

(this is apart of "the sin offering for god's glory", and should be answered only with prayer, its a rebuke of satan that will be flushed down to them)

Last edited: