G'day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mozzie

Aug 22, 2016
Western Australia
Hello everyone, my name is Brad, i go by Mozzie cause we have so many of them around here in the summer time, so me, ummm i could make it up but i won't. I have been studying the Bible for a long time, i was indoctrinated by what a lot of people are calling a cult, i got out of her, well i am fading from it, i love to study the Biblical ancient world, i have a few Interlinear Bibles which i love to use a lot with the translations of Hebrew and Aramaic texts which i feel are important to get the real jist of the Bible. I read non cannon books tho they are referred to in the Bible. I do a lot of studying and research into th Bible and at the moment am doing it again to try nd find my place in Gods plan again after the so called lies i was taught about for almost 20 years.

So hi all

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hi Mozzie, welcome to the forums!

You sound discouraged by the ordeal with the cult. I hope and pray you can quickly discover God's plan for your life.

Mozzie

Aug 22, 2016
Western Australia
Thx for the welcome, yes it was a little frustrating, but a few things i am looking at for an explanation to , but have found the ground works for my faith again so all in a day be day thing

Newman111107

Aug 14, 2016
God's got your back, Moz. It is in HIS time, not yours. Glad for the turnaround. You'll like it here. Welcome to the board.