Genealogy Of Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey, I'm glad you are usung the term "Spiritual Saboteur", like it, don't you.... lol, well I'm having a ball with it, kinda get your attention.... right.
see when soneone do something for no good, God turns it around and make it into something GOOD.

but why prove something wrong?

my motivations is scriptual based. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."
1 Thessalonians 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
see when soneone do something for no good, God turns it around and make it into something GOOD.
An absurd statement! So do you think Jeffery Dahmer used barbecue sauce on the people he killed?

You are going to find I am going to hold your nose to grindstone. Scriptures to the point please.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Battling scriptures....
I can, but it would be like proving the sun is hot.
Since I am having to take you to school, I will be assigning the homework.
So what do you think you got?
first thanks for the reply, and second, the sun is already hot, and you haven't produce not one single spripture your false claim.
well class is open.... :D don't get your lunch ate..... (smile).

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An absurd statement! So do you think Jeffery Dahmer used barbecue sauce on the people he killed?

You are going to find I am going to hold your nose to grindstone. Scriptures to the point please.
Genesis 50:20

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, and second, the sun is already hot, and you haven't produce not one single spripture your false claim.
well class is open.... :D don't get your lunch ate..... (smile).

PICJAG
Are you saying that no one has provided you with scriptures or you do not know the scriptures?
So let me get this nailed down...are you saying that Christ was from the bloodline of King David is false?
And or are you saying that Christ is the Son of God is false?
In case you have not noticed, battling scriptures on this forum really does not resolve anything...
As far as this is concerned, I do not think you have a leg to stand on....so bring it on.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that no one has provided you with scriptures or you do not know the scriptures?
So let me get this nailed down...are you saying that Christ was from the bloodline of King David is false?
In case you have not noticed, battling scriptures on this forum really does not resolve anything...
As far as this is concerned, I do not think you have a leg to stand on....so bring it on.
It sounds like a scripture that a sociopath would hug.
Wonder if Hitler had that framed?
just talk? if you want to just talk that what facebook and tweeter is for. so scripture your proof, else used facebook and tweeter.

Good Day.

PICJAG

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just talk? if you want to just talk that what facebook and tweeter is for. so scripture your proof, else used facebook and tweeter.

Good Day.

PICJAG
Proof of what? I asked you what you are exactly attempting to deny. Nose to grindstone...grind grind.
Are you saying that Christ was from the bloodline of King David is false?
First I have to nail down how wrong you are.