Geno (Darby School Shooting 2020)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background (The Reward for suicide by son of man, anything else is an excuse for pleasure, is only discomfort and suffering, death, nothing else. The need to release that suffering has taken a different public form recently. It hasn't developed beyond the limited exercise of behind the scenes, capital punishment for pleasure, or etc. We have a few months to see, if, there will be another school shooting or pedophilia, forcefully for pleasure tied to me by their kinds or law enforcement.
(this is a dispute about god giving me authority solely for the purpose of euthanasia............with those genetic lines, it could happen, everything is good, you didn't really target me, they found an outlet for pleasure, we still have time to see. Everything is good in terms of consistency, we still have to see how euthanasia fits in for those genetic lines soon, maybe end of this year/next year (back to topic)

(either way, I will have to use euthanasia for those genetic lines immediately, may or may not get intermittent euthanasia for reproof of the public, doesn't always happen)

1. Old Testament Name of Melchisedek for "Lord" (means high priest)
2. Old Testament Name of Joseph for "Lord" (means sacrifice for sin)

3. New Testament Name of Jesus for "Lord" (means sacrifice for sin to answer god)
4. New Testament Name of Barjesus for "Lord" (means genocide to answer god)
1. You don't have a "will to live" in God's Eyes (God gave a Complete Law for the NEW TESTAMENT and that separated God's Allowances under the incomplete Old Testament Law) (God doesn't acknowledge, Churches, Intercessions, Animal or Human Sacrifices, or People pretending to make payment for sin) (for the said reason)

2. You don't have any acknowledgement of "spirituality", or, "decency with the human condition" (You don't have a "unified field" association of anykind taking place on earth, this God resolved in the New Testament Era) (Your God and Gospel revolves around "dead flesh", people with no applicability for the potential god has in view, and the suffering they need to feel good, suffering is your natural role, and false witnessing)

(one of those genetic lines will still be a false witness, however, God has the totality of humanity in view, and many peoples collectively...........humanity is at position zero with god)

(God does not use "Jesus" as a picture of "Joseph" in the New Testament exclusively, God uses the "generations without sin", for the most part that is apart of the title....................jesus is not payment for sin, jesus is sometimes equated to payment for sin for the faithful, and not a larger number for that.................with God's mercies, having access or delegation or the means to that God has equated the "generations of sin", in the line of Joseph, (ensign of nations according to isaiah) .............. there are many false witnesses of those genetic lines, but that is generally what god has in view)

1. New Testament, name for "Lord" = Jesus, implied to "God's Mercies" (not this Earth, or, not specific or isolated to this earth)

2. Second New Testament, name for "Lord" = Barjesus, implied to "Genocide" (as a people and individually, that is the sacrifice god requires for those genetic lines not written (removed tribes), in the book of live) (anything else is a false witnesses, we don't have intermitten euthanasia by the son of man for those genetic lines as reproof of the public, so this will have to begin later)

(God provides more detail, and that is what completes the totality of the law in itself.............you don't have two laws.................when it comes to minorities, and unclean people, god allows a certain level of suffering and pain because that is man's natural state, and god's law does not have contradiction with "potential for the new universe", any and all generations can die worthless...............so from generation to generation, we see, mankind debase itself with suffering and appear to defeat god, and the sons of man................and that can readily happen today too, its not a big deal, but thing will be set into motion, no minority or false witness can stand in the way of that, so I will make a few brief statements, leading to my current general trend of actionable conclusions)

(also for the reason of God creating Man, in its natural state, with zero expectation beyond saving a few individuals................the "Emmanuel" is the name of the angel that appears to invalidate "Lord" or "Jesus" in the new testament.................."King David" is the name of the angels that appears to invalidate "Lord" or "Joseph/Melchisedek" in the Old Testament) (just something you would look for for theological reproof) (there is usually more than one "angel" appearing in the context of invalidating Jesus, or, associations to "payment for sin", you have one answer only with god for "dead flesh" and that is genocide, your ability to be a false witness, against Moses, whoever he is, is entirely meaningless, but there will be ways for you to push god aside and choose global mass suicide, this last generation is no more important then anyother in your mass suicide with god)

A certain level of energy for God's Glory in rebuking "your accusation against god with dead flesh" ............. then .............. "you die in foolishness and that is counted for glory with god, in your suicide needs ............ this is a legal answer for god (which is back to topic)

1. Always, "Migration or Death", for minorities as a open rebuke for the benefit of the people.
2. Always, "Genocide of a Undesired People" (undertoned with same for leadership), for the benefit of the people.

(place this into two ranges, we have, some of god's natural theories) (that will be done today too)

(Best Immediate Answer for God's Natural Theories, and clearly they are the only valuable choices.............complete euthanasia of Africa Continent.............see if that area identifies with "unified field" if this is infact isolated) (and then nothing else in the large scale, humanity has to give something back to god, we know humanity is only a false witnesses, then we'll see this (undone) as it fall into suicide the last time with god's mercies)

(or, next best answer, the bulk of world wide suffering is promoted from the minorities in the usa and their leadership, euthanasia or death for minorities that don't leave the east coast mountain range, according to my command, a few months, less than a few years) (then in other places, all nuke armed countries in the bible belt, as a benefit to humanity and a formal rebuke for dead flesh as that progresses)

1. God's Mercies though the outlet of Portals (no minorities allowed)
2. God's Mercies though the outlet of his intent to bless the potential (colonization)

True that God isn't a God of Suffering, to be completely clear, historically, all portals have been short done naturally, from unclean activities or unclean people that is probably going to be true today. Then you have reminders of genocide a lack of a right to live, and etc. Then the historical answer to that is, the son of man just leaves those arguments invalidated, you can be unclean and spoil your mercy, and thats all. There is also or may be encouragement for genocides to those ends of servicing god.

As I was saying::::::::::::::::as a people or races, those genetic lines, I'm not necessarily promoting genocide, but that may be your only option in the long run.

Even if its true, this earth is "at position zero", and you will that reflected with me, in access with god's mercies.................one conclusion is that a place like another continent can be a reproof of that................either way, several billion will probably have to die on this earth for a true unified field effect or etc to answer god.

What I will do will never be enough, for a people dead in its sin, so this benefits a few souls in the long run.

(my allowances with god , aside , the historical trend is, after those portals or etc. shut down because of sin pleasure, then there is a more indept law given for "dead flesh" removal and some re-establishment of what ever is done with god's mercies) (so far all of that has failed)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(I can a few examples of mass euthanasia, and some political targeting, even if I don't have the strength to do, some of this elaborate behavior, "relentless" euthanasia of their leadership, and those genetic lines, (your pleasure), and that may be your only portion for being unclean, that will be effective) (the we'll see if god's mercies are spoiled and what other phases of plans there may be)

(the son of man always does less and less in contenting with your mass suicide with god, god set things up that way number one, but also, think about edward leedskalnin, he performed miracles until his passing, not as elaborate, due to man's sin, but the same thinking mechanism are present)

(naturally, he destroyed some of what he was given, nonetheless, humanity will suffer by it own hands for god's glory, or wrestle with god for dead flesh for god's glory ............ not really about me ................. the usa may talk big, and the minorities here do a lot of suicide and the are meaningless people, information spreads quicker, for the nations i may have in view, god's mercies is not something they can take from anyone or give, I may give it, but their sin will take it away, so they will have to euthanize to get back into the game)

(the opening strategy sets the entire tone, even without much strength, all this will be achieved) (I do have some legal things to conclude by rather not say, there is going to be a big die-off soon, I'll cut into that, and I won't need to do as much killing)