German girl singing "I don't know how to love him"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Thanks Mighty Bear. I enjoyed that girl singing one of my favorite JC Superstar song.Now, here's a Swedish version from my favorite Agnetha Faltskog:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul_KN4LypbwYou know Agnetha. If the name's not familiar, Google her and I guarantee you do know her, but this was before she became internationally famous.Christina knows I bring up Agnetha now and then (and sometimes Jayne Mansfield)
biggrin.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim_from_pa;61593)
Thanks Mighty Bear. I enjoyed that girl singing one of my favorite JC Superstar song.Now, here's a Swedish version from my favorite Agnetha Faltskog:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul_KN4LypbwYou know Agnetha. If the name's not familiar, Google her and I guarantee you do know her, but this was before she became internationally famous.Christina knows I bring up Agnetha now and then (and sometimes Jayne Mansfield)
biggrin.gif

I don't know why, I don't know what it is, I don't know what I 100% think of it...... But something really doesn't feel right at all. It bothers me ...

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Jordan;61595)
I don't know why, I don't know what it is, I don't know what I 100% think of it...... But something really doesn't feel right at all. It bothers me ...
Not sure I understand what you're asking.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim_from_pa;61598)
(Jordan;61595)
Not sure I understand what you're asking.Wasn't a question, but a statement... I guess it just feels to me of a negative light to it...

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Not everyone likes JC Superstar. And I'm not sure Agnetha is even saved. But she sang about our Lord. I hope that sinks in to her. She's a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice and I hope the best for her.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim_from_pa;61601)
Not everyone likes JC Superstar. And I'm not sure Agnetha is even saved. But she sang about our Lord. I hope that sinks in to her. She's a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice and I hope the best for her.
You know, I remembered you said that devils (or demons as you might have said) could lead others to Christ...and still be lost. Me wonder if devils could sing to the Lord as well? It's not like I'm calling her a devil either...It was just a thought.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Jordan;61602)
You know, I remembered you said that devils (or demons as you might have said) could lead others to Christ...and still be lost. Me wonder if devils could sing to the Lord as well? It's not like I'm calling her a devil either...It was just a thought.
well, a cute devil she is!
wink.gif