Give Thanks to The LORD = II Samuel 22;50, Psalm 92;1, Colossians 1;3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give Thanks to The LORD = II Samuel 22;50, Psalm 92;1, Colossians 1;3
=========================================================

II Samuel 22;50
Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

I Chronicles 16;8
Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people.

I Chronicles 16;34
O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good; for His mercy endureth forever.

Psalm 18;49
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

Psalms 30;4
Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.

Psalm 30;12
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever.

Psalm 92;1
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:

Psalm 97;12
Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.

Psalm 105;1
O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon His name: make known His deeds among the people.

Psalm 106;1
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever.

Psalm 119;62
At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.

Psalm 136;1-3
O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever.
O give thanks unto the God of gods: for His mercy endureth forever.
O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for His mercy endureth forever.

Psalm 136;26
O give thanks unto the God of Heaven: for His mercy endureth forever.

Colossians 1;3
We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

I Thessalonians 5;18
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

AMEN

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let all that draws breath praise and thank the glorious Lord .
Dancing a dance o praise unto the glorious LORD . David danced a jig of praise upon the ark being brought back into jerusalem .
OH how the lambs should dance unto the LORD . FOR JESUS has entered into the holiest of holies and does make intercession
for the lambs . Let the glorious wonderous and magnificent LORD be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The glorious Lord be thanked and praised.
thats right dear sister . hands up and let the lambs praise the glorious LORD .
For the lambs are not A SADUCEE . If in this life we have hope only then we are of men MOST MISERABLE , OR SADUCEE .
As in SAD YOU SEE . NOPE something far greater awaits the lambs . THE FAR BETTER awaits all the lambs .
AS IN , To depart and be with CHRIST which is FAR BETTER .
That is why , even in this life , lambs have hope . CAUSE WE ARE WAITING FOR WHAT WE SEE NOT . THE DAY OF JESUS . AND ITS A COMING .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
thats right dear sister . hands up and let the lambs praise the glorious LORD .
For the lambs are not A SADUCEE . If in this life we have hope only then we are of men MOST MISERABLE , OR SADUCEE .
As in SAD YOU SEE . NOPE something far greater awaits the lambs . THE FAR BETTER awaits all the lambs .
AS IN , To depart and be with CHRIST which is FAR BETTER .
That is why , even in this life , lambs have hope . CAUSE WE ARE WAITING FOR WHAT WE SEE NOT . THE DAY OF JESUS . AND ITS A COMING .
Wonderful words dear brother.
And the Lord’s coming draws nigh.
Oh let the glorious Lord be praised.

Reactions: amigo de christo