Giving Back to Earth For Earth Day and Arbor Day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright, originally I wasn't going to post a notice about this but I figured what the heck? Lol so next Thursday we're going to combine Earth Day and Arbor Day since they're pretty similar holidays and talk about the ways we can help take care of our planet and the wildlife that we share it with since unfortunately, not everybody does. :(

Combined with music and educational videos this event will take place at seven pm et in fellowship and will probably run for an hour or two and will probably even have some cute virtual refreshments so I hope that you all will be able to make it. :) @Devin Wintch, @Tone, @FluffyYellowDuck, @Michael1985, @Heart2Soul. After all God gave us this planet to live on so a way for us to say thank you to Him is for helping to take care of our beautiful home and help it to stay beautiful. :D

Reactions: Tone