Glenn Beck Show

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Anybody been watching the Glenn Beck show it is on CNN Headline News Channel in the afternoon and evenings he is a conservative politically but he talks alot about being a Christan and explains alot about the Islam extremists, armageddon ,ect.refreshing real take on the news give it a try.http://www.glennbeck.com/home/index.shtml

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
(kriss;3246)
Anybody been watching the Glenn Beck show it is on CNN Headline News Channel in the afternoon and evenings he is a conservative politically but he talks alot about being a Christan and explains alot about the Islam extremists, armageddon ,ect.refreshing real take on the news give it a try.http://www.glennbeck.com/home/index.shtml
Kriss, I listen to him once in a great while but on his radio show he did have a segment where he has a religious fanatic update and then proceeds to tell about someone or something that is, in his opinion, a fanatic. This I found offensive; not because there aren't nutcases out there but tacking the word religious on it sends the wrong message to nonbelievers.His skit on morons ( on the radio ) is a little offensive. Making fun of 7-11 employees, etc. is rather unChristianlike.On the plus side, I did listen to him during the Terry Shivo saga. I did agree with him on his outrage.If you want some political entertainment, go to Shawn Hannity's forum. I don't belong, because I don't have mountains of time, but it's fun once in a while to read some of the posts in the political debate topics

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have never listened to his radio show so maybe he is a little more reserved on T.V. he does have some weird skits and I could certainly believe he could get carried away but he is right on with most of his political stuff and his take on the mideast I guess its one of those things you gotta decide for yourself.He does discribe himself as entertainment meets the news.