God’S Curses Are Still On The True Israelites Of Today!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:31-34

Eccl.12:13

Aug 28, 2010
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:31-34

This is a time we all are looking forward to seeing! A time after Christ returns and begins to rule on this earth!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. Hebrews 8:7-11

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. Hebrews 9:14&15

Context is very important.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Im not trying to start a disagreement but you left out Judah's inheritance, you see this is where the promise was split. The two sticks yet to be joined together.
Up until this point the promise rested on Jacob but he split it in his blessing. Your only giving half the story. Threw Judah came the seed Jesus
Gal 3:16 [sup]16[/sup] Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed, who is Christ.

Why should I concentrate on Judah when unbelieving Jews are busy trying to pump up their supposed high status over the rest of Israel, especially when Christ told the Jews that His vineyard (ten tribes of Israel) would be taken away from them and given to another nation that WOULD bring forth fruits for Him? What you've missed from Bible prophecy is how the majority of Judah is still rebellious against Christ, and will remain so until His return.

But just to show your own ignorance of OT prophecy, I'll offer this. God scattered a remnant of Judah along with the scattered ten tribes of Israel to the West, and they have formed a ruling structure over them in the West as OT prophecy reveals. God's Birthright Promise also involves the royal sceptre and giver of God's law (Gen.49), and that was to remain with Judah, and it has. The problem is not many are aware of how that has manifested in the Christian West where the majority of Israelites were scattered and became the western Christian nations.

In 2 Samuel 7, God promised His servant David there would be a man of Israel to sit upon his throne unto all generations, like everlasting. David's throne on earth has continued and still exists today, literally on earth. That's what the Gen.49:10 prophecy to Judah is about, that they would keep it until Shiloh (Christ) returns and the gathering to Him. Question is, where is it today, for it's no longer in the holy land?

Judah and Tamar (Gen.38) had TWO sons, Pharez and Zarah. Zedekiah king of Judah was the last king of David's line in Jerusalem. Judah's reign in Jerusalem ended in Jeremiah's days by the king of Babylon. ALL of Zedekiah's son heirs were killed by the king of Babylon, yet Jeremiah was guardian over Zedekiah's daughters, who went into Egypt with Jeremiah.

In the Irish Four Masters history, mention of one of Pharaoh's daughters is given linked with marriage to sons of the Milesians in Spain. Both Ireland and Scotland claim their royal heritage from the Milesians who came to ancient Ireland, where also a stone first appeared in the Isles upon which Irish royalty was coronated upon. There still stands in Spain today a city called Zara-gossa (means 'stronghold of Zarah'), which was an ancient city of Spain. That Pharoah's daughter link is pointing to one of Zedekiah's daughters in Egypt under Jeremiah's care. Archaeological evidence exists of their living in Taphanes, Egypt. It's pointing to one of those daughters marrying one of the sons of the Milesian royalty in Spain that had gone to ancient Ireland, at the hill of Tara (teamhair in ancient name) to began the royal families of Europe. It reveals the two lines of Judah and Tamar's two sons, Pharez and Zarah, joined in the Isles.

That is how the Gen.49:10 prophecy that the royal sceptre was not to depart from Judah until Shiloh (Christ) comes is still being fulfilled in our day. The throne of David was moved to the Christian West, where it still is today, and Christ's enemies know this, for they are the main ones that have attacked it through its western history. It also includes Judah staying in possession of God's laws over the majority of His people Israel in the West, but applied under Christ per the New Covenant, not the Old Covenant. Christ's enemies also know this, which again is why they are the main ones that have sought to remove God's laws from among the Christian West and God's people there. Just as the false Jews who crept in among Judah long ago in scribe positions as editors of God's Word sat in Moses' seat at the time of Christ's first coming, that's also what they have sought to do in the Christian West where Christ moved His vineyard of Israel.

In the Christian West, as also during the time of Christ's first coming to Jerusalem, a false group of "crept in unawares" among Judah has sought to usurp David's throne on earth, and positions of power and the law over God's people. And they have and still do mislead many of unbelieving Judah into that working against Christianity in the West. That is specifically what the endtime tribulation is going to be about, the height of their power God is allowing them for a short time at the end of this world. Yet Christ's Victory over them is very near, for His return is very near when many of deceived Judah today will learn this truth, and because of their shame of being against Christ and Christianity per the New Covenant, they will wish to hide in the rocks, and for the mountains and hills to fall upon them.

None of that is about deceived Judah in the nation state called Israel in the holy land today. The majority of Judah in the holy land today still refuse Jesus of Nazareth as The Christ. The nation state of Israel in the holy land today was created under international authority of the U.N., and its borders are still controlled by U.N. authority. And what is being planned for today's Jerusalem is the building of another temple so as to start up Old Covenant worship again, which is an abomination since Messiah already came and died upon the cross. Today's Jerusalem is still in a fallen state against God, and will become more fallen when the one world government host set it up as planned for their main headquarters over all nations during the coming tribulation, and their false king of the world. They may even try to setup a fake version of David's throne there just to deceive the majority with. But it will all come to nought.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I have no need to tread carefully, for God has given me wisdom enough not to be fooled by those that dwell in the land that go by the name of Jews!

The wise will tread carefully on this matter.
Let me ask as I have done throughout this lesson....

Do they bare ANY of the curses that God said would be upon them and their seed?
Of course Israel has been cursed. But as Paul said, it's only temporary. Soon God will deal with all of Israel's enemies, including those who speak against the Nation of Israel.
The very fact that God said He would scatter them into ALL of the earth and not gather them until David is their king should be enough to convince!
Yes He scattered Israel. And now He has given them back their Nation. He's not finished either.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
In 1 Kings 11, God promised He would always leave "one tribe" of Israel in Jerusalem for His servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake. That means there's always been at least a small remnant of the "house of Judah" in Jerusalem, and will remain so all the way up to Christ's return.

It does not mean those have always followed God throughout their history there (most of them still refuse Christ Jesus). It does not mean that's the only location on earth we can refer to as God's Israel either. Per Genesis about Jacob and the Bethel stone, and the name Israel given in association with that, God's Israel refers especially to where the majority of His people are under the New Covenant, and His manifested Promises among them; it's irregardless of the land until Christ's return. Even the majority of the house of Judah (Jews) are STILL scattered outside the holy lands to this day.

This does not mean God has forgotten that small remnant of the one tribe in Jerusalem He said He would leave there for David's sake. They are right to proclaim God's promises for all Israel and for those lands, but, they are not right in trying to establish God's promises there of theirselves, especially when it is not yet time for Christ's return when He will do it.

We as Christians in the Christian West have a duty to help protect that small remnant of the one tribe left in Jerusalem, but definitely not join in false worship of sacrifices with them, nor create a copy of Messiah's future Kingdom there without Christ, which is their intention. They are jumping the gun with trying to establish God's Kingdom without His approval, when God has His Own set time for that. And to show them that, God is going to allow His enemies among them to make them think it's now time, and that they are able to do it for God, as if He needs their help. We see this kind of jumping the gun thinking by Israel all through the Old Testament. Once aware of a prophecy from God, those of Israel were impatient and sought to bring it to pass themselves, instead of waiting for God to do it as He said.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Considering that God promised a new covenant,,,,,,,,,,, Why do we suppose the old one is still in effect for anyone?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Considering that God promised a new covenant,,,,,,,,,,, Why do we suppose the old one is still in effect for anyone?

Who is "we", because I sure don't recognize the Old Covenant as being in effect anymore. BUT THE UNBELIEVING JEWS CERTAINLY STILL HOLD TO THE OLD COVENANT TODAY.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006

God said ALL of His curses would fall upon ALL of Israel AND her seed if they did not obey Him.

Deut.28
[15] But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Ec, you failed to notice the qualifier in these passages of Scripture. "IF" "if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD." So, when a remnant, “hearkens unto the voice of God” the curses will not be on them.

Aug 28, 2010
Ec, you failed to notice the qualifier in these passages of Scripture. "IF" "if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD." So, when a remnant, “hearkens unto the voice of God” the curses will not be on them.

The nation of Isreal went back and forth obeying and not obeying God hundres of times throughout the bible, but there came a time when God had enough and gave Israel a bill of divorcement. At that moment there was no turning back. Once that happened the only time the whole nation would be able to come from under the curse would be when God takes ALL of Israel back. And God has not made Israel His bride again! NONE of Isreal!!

Israel, the WHOLE nation, will not become God's bride again, untill King David is ruler over the entire nation!

Jer,3
[6] The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.
[7] And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.
[8] And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Israel is yet waiting to become God's bride!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The false idea that all of Israel is still under curse is a false doctrine from Pharisees. It means to speciffically deny what our Lord Jesus Christ did upon His cross for both Israelites and Gentiles.

Gal 3:13-14
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
(KJV)

Rom 11:1-5
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
(KJV)

Acts 5:29-32
29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, Whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31 Him hath God exalted with His right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
32 And we are His witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, Whom God hath given to them that obey Him.
(KJV)

Acts 3:22-26
22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
26 Unto you first God, having raised up His Son Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
(KJV)

Aug 28, 2010
The false idea that all of Israel is still under curse is a false doctrine from Pharisees. It means to speciffically deny what our Lord Jesus Christ did upon His cross for both Israelites and Gentiles.

Gal 3:13-14
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
(KJV)

And what was the ONLY curse that Christ removed at His death? Let's read it...

Heb.9
[22] And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Jesus' death removed the curse of the 'second death' for all mankind and nothing else!

The curse that God put upon the nation of Israel was for them and them ONLY!

And it will not be removed until Jesus returns!