God bless me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless me so that I keep paying parents and wife's medical bills, without problem.

Thanks!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When one asks the good Lord to bless them, one should be specific about whether they mean from a temporal or eternal perspective.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one asks the good Lord to bless them, one should be specific about whether they mean from a temporal or eternal perspective.

This is true brother. Yet still being in this world and, especially from where Mydreams is living and his personal situation money is still needed and, if we are good stewards of HIS money, doesn't He bless us more so in a tangible way? And, what I mean by being a good steward (as you surely already know bro) is that we are not to grasp onto that kind of blessing for our own fleshly desires but, to pass it on where needed. As long as we have food, clothes and shelter and have learned to be content in whatever state we are in...what more should a Christian do with what little extra they do have left over at the end of the month?

In the long run, you are definitely correct if what you are saying is that we place our faith in Christ, not in mammon...
God Bless

PS
I do think M.D. was being specific....

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are some things that have happened in my life that from today's perspective, seem like a bad thing. Hard to understand, coming from a loving God.
However, I've gained perspective on some things when I see that the eternal benefit outweighs the temporary suffering.
If I ask God for 5 things, and He gives me 4, it doesn't automatically mean that I blew it somewhere.
And that I can still feel confident that God is faithful.
Our friend is going through trials, for sure.

Reactions: Nancy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank You, Lord, that You are meeting all of our friend's needs, just like You said You would.
I pray that Your supernatural peace would saturate his being, in Yeshua's name. Amen

Reactions: Nancy