parents

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, parents have health issues.
You can pray God remove suffering , worrieness, and bless both with His peace, joy comfort and good health. Also for us so that we can better take care of both.

Thank you!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying that God remove all anxiety from you and your families mind.in Jesus Name..Amen!

Brother, did your Father have that operation to remove that abscess?xx

Reactions: Debp and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying that God remove all anxiety from you and your families mind.in Jesus Name..Amen!

Brother, did your Father have that operation to remove that abscess?xx
yes, thanks sis. Ritajanice

He has not yet been to doctor or for surgery, dad told if he have surgery at this age he will have health issues and need further medical treatment, if he does not have operation he is feeling unwell and odd, so not sure, when he will complain and we will have to take him to doctor in emergency for surgery. Also I think it's the lowest point in life and family considering everything.
You can keep in prayers sis. Ritajanice that God work and bless in these kind of situation.
Thanks!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thinking of you all, Brother...xx..keep us updated..xx

View attachment 43918
Thanks, sis. Ritajanice
Dad went to another doctor he gave medicines if the problem is solved its OK otherwise he will have to undergo surgery.
Now he have pu and blood coming out tomorrow he will go to doctor.

You know sis. Ritajanice for 2-3 years it's really a low or difficult period

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sending prayers up for you all, Brother, God can see what you are all going through, I pray he resolves the problem soon.

Brother, I too have been struggling, on a mental level...I cried out to God last night, poured my heart out..I told him I need him to help me get through this situation...this morning I woke refreshed...and eager to get some cleaning done and hopefully some decorating..xxx

You aren’t alone Brother, always remember that.xx

Praying for my dreams Father Lord, that you get the medical help for him as soon as possible..In Jesus Name...Amen!!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Sending prayers up for you all, Brother, God can see what you are all going through, I pray he resolves the problem soon.

Brother, I too have been struggling, on a mental level...I cried out to God last night, poured my heart out..I told him I need him to help me get through this situation...this morning I woke refreshed...and eager to get some cleaning done and hopefully some decorating..xxx

You aren’t alone Brother, always remember that.xx

Praying for my dreams Father Lord, that you get the medical help for him as soon as possible..In Jesus Name...Amen!!
yes, thanks sis. Ritajanice.