God commands us to welcome immigrants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that's not what most people or even most Christians want to hear but, it's true.

"When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not wrong him. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as one of your citizens; you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt" (Lev. 19:33-34).

Exodus 22:21 ESV
"You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Numbers 15:15-16 ESV
For the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you, a statute forever throughout your generations. You and the sojourner shall be alike before the Lord. One law and one rule shall be for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you."

Of course, many or even most people, including Christians, will not do God's will on this matter and reject immigrants. Jesus told us that he will condemn people to the Lake of Fire for doing exactly this. This is what Jesus will say to some right before casting them into the abyss. From Matthew 25:43 "... I was a stranger and you did not welcome me..."

John 6:38 esv
38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

And then there is Matthew 7:21 esv:
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

With all that said, we know that even Heaven has entry requirements. I think God would agree with NOT permitting a Muslim (for example) that believes in following Sharia Law rather than the laws of the U.S. and who would support throwing gay people off of rooftops. Yes, I believe there are legitimate exceptions. But, for the most part, we're commanded to WELCOME STRANGERS into our nation.

I didn't always believe this way but as I've become closer to God I have learned that what I want oftentimes does not match with what God wants from me.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know that's not what most people or even most Christians want to hear but, it's true.

"When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not wrong him. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as one of your citizens; you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt" (Lev. 19:33-34).
You are deliberately MISREPRESENTING what is in the Bible. A migrant invasion is an act of war. The opening of any border is unconstitutional lawlessness and recklessness. This is basically a malicious and evil attempt to destroy America. And the governors of the border states had a solemn duty to build solid walls and monitor them closely. And they all failed to do their duty. Biden should have been immediately arrested for opening up the border to cartel control. The borders should have been SHUT DOWN until the hordes of barbarians returned to their respective countries.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

For the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you, a statute forever throughout your generations. You and the sojourner shall be alike before the Lord. One law and one rule shall be for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you."

Of course, many or even most people, including Christians, will not do God's will on this matter and reject immigrants. Jesus told us that he will condemn people to the Lake of Fire for doing exactly this. This is what Jesus will say to some right before casting them into the abyss. From Matthew 25:43 "... I was a stranger and you did not welcome me..."

38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

With all that said, we know that even Heaven has entry requirements. I think God would agree with NOT permitting a Muslim (for example) that believes in following Sharia Law rather than the laws of the U.S. and who would support throwing gay people off of rooftops. Yes, I believe there are legitimate exceptions. But, for the most part, we're commanded to WELCOME STRANGERS into our nation.

I didn't always believe this way but as I've become closer to God I have learned that what I want oftentimes does not match with what God wants from me.

A few things, mainly just one thing, that needs to be pointed out in the OP:

What does :"When a stranger resides with you in your land" mean???

If we are in this world but not of this world, what "land" is being referred to?

And we read in the OP: " there shall be one statute for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you"

What is that ONE STATUTE - that applies to both us and the stranger????????????

The OP gives you a pretty good idea when we read: "'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven: - but is that how the OP is applying the verses we read in the OP???

The Foremost Command - as recorded in the Bible - is "Hear O Israel"!! It is by hearing the Lord our God that we find out and can then do "the will" of our Father in heaven!! So it is that we, His sheep, hear His voice, and then do what He tells us. Oh, we are not the PERFECT ONE, but like Abram, we are counted as righteous when we hear Him by faith and believe. Simply because if anyone does hear His voice and believe that it is God talking to us, we are going to make some effort to do what our Lord requests.

So, are all those people coming through the physical boarder at the physical border of the USA hearing the Lord and coming to the USA to "sojourn" with us Christian believers --- or we really talking about two different lands - one being the kingdom of heaven, and the other being the worldly kingdom or state/states we call the United States??

Now consider, that when I was young it used to be said that 80% of the population of the USA considered themselves to be Christians (those who are supposed to hear the voice of the Lord). Recently I heard that was down to somewhere in the 30 percentiles. So, are they coming here to practice Christianity or to try and get the worldly goods that can be more easily obtain in the USA?

The verses quoted in the OP in general were meant for strangers wishing to sojourn with Israelites (God's people of which Christians are grafted in according to the Bible) to mean that they were to take on the following of God like the Israelites did!! That is a little something that seems to be missed in the interpretation made in the OP!!

In the USA - when it was formed as the USA - there were many Christian groups coming to the USA. Many in fact were coming to practice Christianity according to their church's practices, as say opposed to the religious practices of the various worldly governments that they might of been coming from. Freedom of religion meant the freedom to be Catholic, Protestant, Greek Orthodox and so forth. And in fact if you actually take some time to look at the writings of the "founding fathers" of this country you would find that they all had God mentioned prominently in all their writings to each other!! So "the stranger who sojourns with you" even at that time also meant worshipping Jesus Christ the Lord our God!!

Of course we can pick and choose verses:

Lev 25:43 You shall not rule over him with severity, but are to revere your God. 44 As for your male and female slaves whom you may have—you may acquire male and female slaves from the pagan nations that are around you. 45 Then, too, it is out of the sons of the sojourners who live as aliens among you that you may gain acquisition, and out of their families who are with you, whom they will have produced in your land; they also may become your possession. 46 You may even bequeath them to your sons after you, to receive as a possession; you can use them as permanent slaves. But in respect to your countrymen, the sons of Israel, you shall not rule with severity over one another.

Is that what we are talking about in the OP?? Of course not - but to understand the Bible, you must first make it about listening to the Lord!!!

People come to the USA today to get a job, wealth, and so on. They say I will be like a farm worker (much like a slave) to make a bit more money, and someone will proclaim they are to be US citizen (countrymen) because they came here. Well that is not what the Bible explains!!! Even the writings in the Bible show that. Now we also understand that as those who do get here and have children, we too then start to consider even there children US citizen (countrymen) which is actually more than what the Scriptures require. Yet this Christian nation (hopefully from actually listening to God) has gotten rid of slavery. (but perhaps not illegal aliens working as such)

Now some, even many who have come across the border do "sojourns with me" in that they too do hear the Lord Jesus Christ and attend the very church I do. I personally count them as countrymen, at least spiritually speaking!! Indeed, I also treat them as countrymen physically, and more so than the rebellious hoards that regularly lie, protest, destroy, and twist what is right into what is wrong (spin the truth into lies) like so many in our government today.

I happen to live in a area where there are a lot of first, second, and third generations that came across our southern border. And frankly I find them to generally be rather honest God fearing people. They are nice, sweet, and good neighbors to have. I find many of them even going to the same Christian church I do. So, I am glade to be able to call them my countrymen. I wish I felt that same way with as many of the political leaders of our country today.

Still with all that written: God is Wisdom!! That is One of His names!! It is obviously wise to have some laws to govern with. Yes, we have always had people coming to this country, and I don't find many wishing that would completely stop, but is it wish to just have an open boarder with no law to govern how many and who can come in?? That is not wisdom, so it is not from God!! God explained the wisdom of having laws (rules to abide by) With again, the One and foremost rule is that we seek Him and listen to Him!!

Don't throw Wisdom (God) out while trying to pick out the Scriptures you want and ignoring the Scriptures you don't want!

Prov 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes and god left it for govt. to decide how they should welcome immigrants. As a nation, america welcomes more legal immigrants than any other nation on earth. We are against people just hopping th eborder and sneaking in illegally. while we welcome the immigrants are also under the rule of Rom. 14 to obey governing authorities!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you my brother.
LOL, then why do you attack everyone else for having an honest opinion? technically they could be wrong. Any of us could be wrong. But you could tell they tell the truth as they see it.

Trump was willing to grant amnesty, to larger, and even larger numbers. All he asked was Congress close the endless revolving door. He merely asked Congress to agree to end endless Chain Migration, so that the Left could not use illegal migration to purposely destroy America.

The Left uses the liberal college professor pair, Cloward and Piven Strategy, to try and overload, bankrupt, and destroy the USA from within. Look up, and research the Cloward and Piven Strategy.

Jesus did warn us that we would have the poor with us always. In other words, he warned that the world, because of it's evil would never truly solve this crisis. the Left Lies, and merely pretends they want to solve all the world's problems. the left really runs on Suicide, and wants to burn the world to the ground.

It's almost impossible to grasp the true scale and scope of worldwide poverty, and misery. It is coming closer, and closer, every day, to the 4rth Horsemen conditions, of death and destruction everywhere, because the End has the ramp up in the eventual Birth Pains of the End, the Birth Pains growing, and leading to the final Great Tribulation.

It would be more than a noble cause to try and solve world poverty, etc.., etc.., etc.., But the Left are merely actors, and don't want to solve anything. The Left are now the Children of the Devil. Under Obama, they ran out and replaced all the True Blue Dog Democrats.

I used to argue Conservative Christian Politics on SodaHead years ago, before Fef sold the site, and thus shut it down.

It was bought by a corporation which then dumped all of it's users, and posted fake corporate generated questions for a while, using the previous user names. but no one bought ion to all the fake corporate content that they only posted from then on.

I have to run, may God Bless you too. Please look into what the left are really up to. Denis Prager did a video on how the new left are fakes, who only pretend to be Liberals, because true liberals exist back in the day, and they loved God, and the USA, etc.., but now have been replaced with godless liars.

So God Bless, and talk to you later.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Patrick, You Are A Lying And Demonic Drama Queen, For Lying, And Falsely Lying And Accusing Real Christians Of Being Drama Queens Simply Because Of Their Genuine Christian Convictions, In Correctly Pointing Out That You Are Taking Scripture Out Of Context.

I Was Not Made Aware Someone Appointed You To Become God, Where You Could Mock A Real Christian Post, Out Of Genuine Heartfelt Conviction, For Accusing You Of Taking Scripture Out Of Context, And Accuse Them Of Being A Drama Queen For Doing So.

And Who Are We To Believe, The Lying Demonic Left, Who Have Been Verified For Killing 50 Million Babies From 1973 To 2011 Alone. The Lying Demonic Left, Are So Evil, And Wrong About Everything, That They Are The Ones Who Want To Destroy Nations Thru Open Borders. ........ So You Can Side With The Mass Genocidal Baby Murderers If You Want, Because We Will Side With The Spirit, Will, And Intent, Of God Instead!

To "Side with the Spirit" you actually have to listen to Jesus Christ who sends His Holy Spirit!!!

And if you do indeed listen to the Holy Spirit, He makes you aware that our battle is not with "flesh and blood" but the dark spiritual forces of this world!! So it is not "The Lying Demonic Left", but rather it is the battle we all face inside us!!

Eph 6:11-13 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

People read the above verse and others and still fail to realize that it is written "that you"!!!!!!!

We each - be us a "Republican or Democrat" have the battles inside us!!

Romans 7:18-21 For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.

Now that Pharisee, Saul, did not understand this so went to persecute Christians, but Paul, the Christian you indeed picked up the Holy Spirit and thus the voice of the Lord, because aware of this after encountering the Holy Spirit!! So we know that real Christians are aware of this, because they have the Holy Spirit!!

1 Jn 1: 6-10 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.

So you can be a right wing conservative and not know the Lord, because you have not opened up to actually hearing from Him who teaches you, and you can obviously also be a left wing liberal and also not know Him! Yet our concern, if we do actually know the Lord, if for all people - that all should come to know the Lord - meaning that they actually take time to seek our Lord Jesus Christ and listen to Him who sends His Holy Spirit with His words!! His words, like with Paul, make you aware that you are a sinner, and the "the principle that evil is present in ourselves!!!!

So when you notice that someone is not seeing the battle in themselves, but only see the evil in others, you know quickly that they do not have the truth in them - just as John wrote!!!

Luke 6:41 Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

The answer to that question is of course simple. We don't see the log in our own eye if we don't have the truth in us!!! Just like John explained!!

People anyone who knows the Lord knows He is about saving people, because He made them all, but getting them to seek Him is not so easy, considering that He also gave them the freewill to seeking Him and what He has to say to them, or lean on their own understanding!!!

Jn 6:29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.”

If you indeed believe in Jesus Christ, you will in fact listen to Him!! If you in fact get to know Him, then you will understand that He is there trying to get anyone as in everyone, to just listen to and open up to Him!! He is not just for the GOP, but also for those people who have been referred to by someone as "The Lying Demonic Left". Of course that would be missing the fact that our battle is not with flesh and blood! So who then is being listened to??

Rev 3: 19,20 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent. ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if ANYONE hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

AGAIN - that anyone includes anyone, as in everyone!! It even includes me, who though I hear from Him everyday, and usually a dozen of more time everyday called Today, I do not hear Him as often as I should. How often should we hear from someone, even God, who is always with us? Still, I hear Him enough to know that He love His creation, even when they don't turn to Him and listen to Him! Sadly, those who don't believe in Him so as to not turn to Him and actually hear that small voice of His which - as show above - reproves us, then we won't understand that the battle is in us and is with the dark spiritual forces of this world (not people, even the "The Lying Demonic Left" if we call them that, showing our failure to actually believe in Him (Jesus Christ).

Reactions: Gandalf-

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We each - be us a "Republican or Democrat" have the battles inside us!!
That is a given. But "the unfruitful works of darkness" are all around us and growing by leaps and bounds. They must not be ignored but exposed and rebuked.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
(Eph 5:11-13)

To suggest that it is unspiritual to go after spiritual wickedness in high places is not according to Scripture. Christ pronounced woes (damnation) publicly on those who needed that.

In God's eyes ALL LAWLESSNESS is abomination. And migrant invasion is extreme lawlessness which will seriously hurt law-abiding citizens. The blacks in Chicago are mad (angry) because of illegal aliens being forced into their communities.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing wrong with what I briefly read of what you wrote. Most all Republicans are just as evil. They coined the phrase RINO for that. They are all basically Bohemian Grove, which means they are all mainly new age. the Bohemian Grove cremation of care ceremony, is basically their new age suicide pact, where they all seek their new age destruction of the world, to seek their false incorporeal false utopia, in their incorrect conception and worship of what they do not know is hell.

So of course it is an internal spiritual battle, in which they seek hell. Christianity is a spiritual battle as you wrote. But much of the politics as a result argued in here is thus inherently false. I do not believe there is really a political solution, for the spiritual battle we all face. However with the great apostacy being here very greatly so, in my opinion, most all that is argued is false. However, the few Christians that seem to be left, are found much more on the Republican side, then on the wholesale demonic democratic party side. And yes while I could show you countless examples of the lying demonic Republicans, the vast army of the demonic, is hidden much more so in the false politics of the Left.

Denis Prager has shown the modern left are the godless liars merely now pretending to be Liberals, because amongst the actual Liberals, were some who too believed in God. The modern left is merely a Satanic Suicide pact.

I understand their Satanic Suicide Pact, because it is the universal lie taught in all of Rock N Roll, and Hollywood, Politics, etc.., I was a Heavy Metal guitar player for ten years before I became a Christian in 1985. And as a result I realized then, that I understood a lot more than I knew that I had thought I knew. Black Sabbath was my favorite band at the time. And I was very much interested in song Lyrics, as much as I was the music, and loved a lot of classic Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin, etc.., as well as a lt of classic 60's rock, from the Animals to Jefferson Airplane, to Buffalo Springfield, etc.., for the lyrics, as well as the music, nd loved everything from Jethro Tull, to King Crimson, and all inbetween.

I had not realized that I was Patriarchal New Age, as opposed to Matriarchal New Age. The world is run by Gnosticism, with each side falsely thinking they are, and they alone, are the truth. The movie the Matrix represents a witness to the Kabbalah, and it's gnostic war and reality, but which took side with the Matriarchal New Age Great Harlot worship, with their Neo Anderson, as their false New Son of Man. Ander is a derivative of a Biblical Greek word for man, so that Neo Ander Son, means the New Son Of Man, in it's new age secret teaching.

Harry Potter is equally as evil, teaching Children that they are God, as the power, as children, behind the Great Harlot and her false Matriarchal Rule. In the 1st Book / Movie thus as well, their New Age Tripartite Math is so embedded to reveal such. Derived from Aleister Crowley, etc.., they present such tripartite on the number of the beast. When the gang figure out who Nicolas Flamel was, Hermione Granger produces a book she had been reading, which she realized had discussed him. And the book said that last year he had celebrated his 665th birthday, which implied the next year he celebrated his 666th birthday. And at the end of the book / movie, when the house points stood where they were, before new last minute points were awarded, the last two house standings were 312, and 352 points, which when combined would be 664 points. So that tripartite presentation was 664, 665, and 666 points. Harry Potter is filled with such new age math manipulations all over the place. The New Age presents a lot of it's math in Single, Double, and Triple presentations, and I am telling you that Harry Potter has a very evil agenda.

And a lt of this goes back to the Wizard Of Oz, which likewises gives such a New Age, Kabbalistic and Gnostic presentation itself. The New Age Wizard Of Oz, derived from it's new age presentation from it's book, presents the new age four elemental characters, and four Kabbalistic World's, so modified to present their new age interpretation of Ezekiel 26: thru 28:, and specifically Eze 28: as the Beatles to most all rock is based upon, and so presents as well.

In Eze 28: there are the nine gems of the covering, presented in three sets of three, which constitute the covering of the Anointed Cherub Who Covers, before his rebellion, war, and fall from Heaven. And in the Biblical hebrew, the first gem, the Ruby, in Hebrew is written with the same three letters as the name and word for man, Adam, while the highest gem, the Emerald, which can also mean lightning, is their new age presentation of the lowest level of Adam for man / Ruby, to the highest height in the Emerald City, and once transformed, back home again.

I could go into tons of material from the Beatles, from the true meaning of Come Together, as presenting their new age teachings on Ezekiel 26: thru 28;, which the Beatles revisits in theme all of the time, to the real meaning behind everything from Led Zeppelin to Black Sabbath, etc..,

In the mid 1800's the New Age West was very heavily into Spiritism, as their intellectual new age toying with the extremely demonic art of Necromancy, in which they thought it was so cool to play with contacting the dead, and beyond. It truly was dark and demonic times, and Darwin and Karl Marx were their punishment for such a dark new age apostate world.

And eventually in came Rock N Roll, which represented the New Age of the 1800's on Steroids. I could tell you things about Rock N Roll, that Christian Books such as Why Knock Rock, to the Devil's Disciples only scratch the surface on.

There is a lot more evil in this Apostate World of today, than most give credit for.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To continue, God gives us His gradual revelation, as how God had given the world over to Kabbalistic and Gnostic Reality, as the internal Wrath Of God, to force repentance upon the world that rejects God, to give them the opportunity to repent, or double down with their rebellion, to force them more openly, in it's inward wraths, to continue to fight God, against their opportunity to repent, accept God, and thus stop rebelling against God as well. Jesus taught to be of the day, and not the night, for night comes when no man can work. I contend, that the choice between night and day, are the covenants of night and day in Jeremiah. But Jesus told us to be of the day, and not the night, because the covenant of the night is obviously the covenant of either wrath or of the chastisement, depending if we need correction as a rebellious believer or the lost needing wrath to try nd witness those have chosen death, and need to repent.

Isaiah 19:23-25 talks of God rescuing his remnants from Egypt, Assyria, or Israel, because all thru Isaiah is other portions of this progressive revelation, where God first declares of this war, by God calling the Fly of Egypt, and the Bee of Assyria, and elsewhere describing how Assyria declares herself as the Queen of Heaven, and who sys there are None besides her. And Egypt is so described as her gnostic opposite / counterpart.

Now one can argue on the surface that Isa 19:23-25 is not about recuing God's remnant from Egypt, Assyria, and Israel, if one does not see God's reference to them as ew age remnants from the night, - Because one has to take the whole and complete council from the entire book of Isaiah. And apart from the Fly of Egypt and Bee of Assyria being represented elsewhere in Isaiah as these respective queens and kings of heaven, they merely think they are, and thus God's presentation of the Gnosticism God gives the world over to, as the internal wrath of God - separate from when such wrath becomes external as well at the very end of the end times final stages indeed.

Isaiah from the very beginning begins to reveal the true Gnostic and true Kabbalistic way the Wrath of God runs the lost world against itself. And by the time Isaiah begins from chapter 1: thru chapter 3: we see in chapter 3: that the wrath of God reveals how 11 classes of warriors/men will constitute their side, and how mere lads will be their princes, capricious children will rule over them, on the patriarchal side of gnosticism / gnostic world punishment, - and how children will be their oppressors, and women will rule over them as the matriarchal side of gnosticism / gnostic world punishment - with the point being Isaiah 3: reveals the children from hell that will rule over the gnostic wrath that will constitute the punishment of a patriarchal versus matriarchal, internal world at war.

And after Isaiah 3: establishes the lost world will be run as gnosticism as the wrath and war of children ruling over the war of men versus women, Isaiah 29: establishes, that Jerusalem, as Ariel, representing the altar hearth, and thus the heart, that Jerusalem, as the Mountain of God representing the Heart of this altar hearth, internally, is where this internal war / wrath will be fought, - And Isaiah 29:7 says "And the multitude of all the nations who wage war against Ariel, Even all who wage war against her and her stronghold, and who distress her, Will be like a dream, a vision of the night."

And that is exactly what Jimi Hendrix says in Voodoo Child ( a slight return, ) when he sings

Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise a little sand
Yeah

So Hendrix was singing about making war against God, and Ariel, as the Altar hearth / Mountain of God in Jerusalem. And thus we need to back up from Isaiah 29:7 where God declares that those who make war against her will be like visions in the night, to Isaiah 29:4-5 where God describes how those wage war against God, thru Ariel, will be like those who speak from the earth, and from the dust where they lie prostate, as it goes thru four successive revelations of how they will become finer, and finer dust, until only the chaff will remain, to be blown away, as the four Kabbalistic Worlds of punishment/wrath are unleashed upon them,

And again, back to Isa 29:6-8 God says that the multitude of all the nations who wage war against Ariel, etc.., even those who wage war against her, and distress her, shall be like a dream, like a vision of the night.

So Isaiah 29:6-8, 9:20, and 49:26 talks of how they will cut off their own flesh of their right, or left arms, and devour their own flesh? And how God will feed your oppressors with their own flesh, and how they will become drunk with their own blood, that all flesh will see how God defends you. And so again, this is all internal, in their incorporeal worlds, in their incorporeal rebellion.

Last edited:

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a given. But "the unfruitful works of darkness" are all around us and growing by leaps and bounds. They must not be ignored but exposed and rebuked.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
(Eph 5:11-13)

To suggest that it is unspiritual to go after spiritual wickedness in high places is not according to Scripture. Christ pronounced woes (damnation) publicly on those who needed that.

In God's eyes ALL LAWLESSNESS is abomination. And migrant invasion is extreme lawlessness which will seriously hurt law-abiding citizens. The blacks in Chicago are mad (angry) because of illegal aliens being forced into their communities.
I didn't say to "ignore" them. In fact quite the opposite!!!!!!!!!!!

However - the place we all need to look first is within us!!!!!!

That is where our battle is!!!!!

If you are thinking - oh "The Lying Demonic Left" - then you have missed the whole thing!!

If is not "The Lying Demonic Left" - it is the battle we all have in this world!!!

Once you have figured that out, then your whole approach to solving the problem changes completely!! You attitude changes for people on the left to trying to get them to seek the Lord Jesus Christ and hear from them for themselves!! You do that because you yourself understand that He reproves, corrects, and shows you a better way to handle things. He causes you to realize that the real difference between them and you is your actually hearing from Jesus Christ as your Lord, Teacher, and Wonderful Counselor. So you promote (preach) Him and getting to actually know Him personally!!

Yeah, they lie, but not only them. Yeah, they are influenced by demons, but not only them. WE - you, I, and every person (Christian or not) still have their battles inside. Once you actually realize that, you are better able to explain, correct properly (as opposed to just accuse) and have compassion on them. INDEED - you will actually be less likely to "ignore" the problem, which is the real demonic influence in this world and more importantly the real lack of seeking Jesus Christ and His words for us "TODAY".

You will correctly understand that importance of Wisdom (which is a name for the Holy Spirit in the Bible), for Understanding (which is one of the names for Jesus Christ in the Bible, and for Knowledge (which is a name for the Father in the Bible).

You misunderstand, even by your writing "law-abiding citizens"!!! Have you not even read how Adam and Eve did not keep the instructions of God? Perhaps you read something about how they (God's People) were not able to keep the Law, so Jesus Christ had to be the sacrifice for our failures!!!

Act 7:53 you who received the law as ordained by angels, and yet did not keep it.”

I would have at least expected you remember something about how all have sinned (not kept the Law of God) and fallen short of the glory of God!!

Rom 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

So how is it that you claim to be "law-abiding citizens"?? You have excluded the Bible to applying to you; showing you great mistake!

We are not "law-abiding citizens" of the Kingdom of God, but sinners in need of the forgiveness that comes through faith in Jesus Christ!! And so we do hurt others, because we don't listen like we should. Oh - maybe they "much of the left" listen and believe less than we do - but then it is a matter of showing them that we are all sinners in need of belief in Jesus Christ as the omni-present Word of God who can show us the truth - even the truth about ourselves and the "principle that evil is present in"

Romans 7:18-21 For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.

So don't ignore the battle that is in you, which should encourage you to seek our Lord Jesus Christ for your own salvation. Then you might be ready to explain the salvation and truth that is available to us by seeking Jesus Christ and listening to Him!!

Indeed, the Law of God can not fall away, so we need to know how to fulfill it. Do you not know that the Law is fulfilled only through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ - meaning we need to hear Him and believe!!

Rom 7:25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin.

That was the status of Paul, the Christian man who knew the Lord personally, and wrote about Jesus Christ and how. he found himself " on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin."

Amazing - even you noted "In God's eyes ALL LAWLESSNESS is abomination" which is correct, but you also failed to realize what Paul knew about which is "but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin."

So does not 1 Jn 1:8 apply to you?

1 Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

You need to understand that we are all sinners in need of Jesus Christ - so that you will seek to hear from Him by faith!!

Gal 3: 1,2 You foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified? This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

If you hear from Him and confess your sins, He is faithful to forgive you - but it you think you are the "law-abiding citizen" then how are you going to confess your sins?

1 Jn 1: 9,10 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

This is a very interesting OP and one I can see great conviction over.

I understand the present immigration issues (worldwide) are far more nuianced than the principles shown below, so greater care is required due to the known evil which is in the world today.

It is said that the duty of loving the stranger is stressed some 36 times in Scripture, and is placed on the same level as
the duty of kindness to and protection of, the widow and the orphan. The reason is given in Exodus 23:9: "For you know the heart of a stranger, seeing you were strangers in the land of Egypt".

The motive for kindness could see the stranger converted into a proselyte when he shall "be as one that is born in the land" (Exodus 12:48).

It's challenging to think there are few countries who can share these sentiments, as one being a stranger in another land. I know Australia & the U.S have never been in that position!

Ruth is a wonderful example of finding refuge in a strange land (Gospel Story!)!

Lev 25:35 offers further insight

“‘If any of your fellow Israelites become poor and are unable to support themselves among you, help them as you would a foreigner and stranger, so they can continue to live among you.

You shall uphold (strengthen & relieve) him (treating him with courtesy and consideration that you would) a stranger or a temporary resident with you (without property) so that he may live (along) with you.

This law commanded the practical principle of love as expressed in 1 John 3:17; Gal. 6:10; "As you have opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them that are of the household of faith".

We all could argue even those within the boarders are not given such kind treatment, but here it is taught the duty of the Israelite was to to help their fellow-citizens, showing that when they fall on hard times they should be shown the long-suffering & patience normally extended towards foreigners in the land, to whose state the poor Israelite had been reduced by his poverty.

None of this means the boarders should be opened without due diligence however the responsibility to uphold God's Righteousness falls on the Governments shoulders (and ours!) - which is why we wait for him to come - Isaiah 9 for those seeking him.

F2F

Last edited:
Reactions: Karl Peters

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing wrong with what I briefly read of what you wrote. Most all Republicans are just as evil. They coined the phrase RINO for that. They are all basically Bohemian Grove, which means they are all mainly new age. the Bohemian Grove cremation of care ceremony, is basically their new age suicide pact, where they all seek their new age destruction of the world, to seek their false incorporeal false utopia, in their incorrect conception and worship of what they do not know is hell.

So of course it is an internal spiritual battle, in which they seek hell. Christianity is a spiritual battle as you wrote. But much of the politics as a result argued in here is thus inherently false. I do not believe there is really a political solution, for the spiritual battle we all face. However with the great apostacy being here very greatly so, in my opinion, most all that is argued is false. However, the few Christians that seem to be left, are found much more on the Republican side, then on the wholesale demonic democratic party side. And yes while I could show you countless examples of the lying demonic Republicans, the vast army of the demonic, is hidden much more so in the false politics of the Left.

Denis Prager has shown the modern left are the godless liars merely now pretending to be Liberals, because amongst the actual Liberals, were some who too believed in God. The modern left is merely a Satanic Suicide pact.

I understand their Satanic Suicide Pact, because it is the universal lie taught in all of Rock N Roll, and Hollywood, Politics, etc.., I was a Heavy Metal guitar player for ten years before I became a Christian in 1985. And as a result I realized then, that I understood a lot more than I knew that I had thought I knew. Black Sabbath was my favorite band at the time. And I was very much interested in song Lyrics, as much as I was the music, and loved a lot of classic Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin, etc.., as well as a lt of classic 60's rock, from the Animals to Jefferson Airplane, to Buffalo Springfield, etc.., for the lyrics, as well as the music, nd loved everything from Jethro Tull, to King Crimson, and all inbetween.

I had not realized that I was Patriarchal New Age, as opposed to Matriarchal New Age. The world is run by Gnosticism, with each side falsely thinking they are, and they alone, are the truth. The movie the Matrix represents a witness to the Kabbalah, and it's gnostic war and reality, but which took side with the Matriarchal New Age Great Harlot worship, with their Neo Anderson, as their false New Son of Man. Ander is a derivative of a Biblical Greek word for man, so that Neo Ander Son, means the New Son Of Man, in it's new age secret teaching.

Harry Potter is equally as evil, teaching Children that they are God, as the power, as children, behind the Great Harlot and her false Matriarchal Rule. In the 1st Book / Movie thus as well, their New Age Tripartite Math is so embedded to reveal such. Derived from Aleister Crowley, etc.., they present such tripartite on the number of the beast. When the gang figure out who Nicolas Flamel was, Hermione Granger produces a book she had been reading, which she realized had discussed him. And the book said that last year he had celebrated his 665th birthday, which implied the next year he celebrated his 666th birthday. And at the end of the book / movie, when the house points stood where they were, before new last minute points were awarded, the last two house standings were 312, and 352 points, which when combined would be 664 points. So that tripartite presentation was 664, 665, and 666 points. Harry Potter is filled with such new age math manipulations all over the place. The New Age presents a lot of it's math in Single, Double, and Triple presentations, and I am telling you that Harry Potter has a very evil agenda.

And a lt of this goes back to the Wizard Of Oz, which likewises gives such a New Age, Kabbalistic and Gnostic presentation itself. The New Age Wizard Of Oz, derived from it's new age presentation from it's book, presents the new age four elemental characters, and four Kabbalistic World's, so modified to present their new age interpretation of Ezekiel 26: thru 28:, and specifically Eze 28: as the Beatles to most all rock is based upon, and so presents as well.

In Eze 28: there are the nine gems of the covering, presented in three sets of three, which constitute the covering of the Anointed Cherub Who Covers, before his rebellion, war, and fall from Heaven. And in the Biblical hebrew, the first gem, the Ruby, in Hebrew is written with the same three letters as the name and word for man, Adam, while the highest gem, the Emerald, which can also mean lightning, is their new age presentation of the lowest level of Adam for man / Ruby, to the highest height in the Emerald City, and once transformed, back home again.

I could go into tons of material from the Beatles, from the true meaning of Come Together, as presenting their new age teachings on Ezekiel 26: thru 28;, which the Beatles revisits in theme all of the time, to the real meaning behind everything from Led Zeppelin to Black Sabbath, etc..,

In the mid 1800's the New Age West was very heavily into Spiritism, as their intellectual new age toying with the extremely demonic art of Necromancy, in which they thought it was so cool to play with contacting the dead, and beyond. It truly was dark and demonic times, and Darwin and Karl Marx were their punishment for such a dark new age apostate world.

And eventually in came Rock N Roll, which represented the New Age of the 1800's on Steroids. I could tell you things about Rock N Roll, that Christian Books such as Why Knock Rock, to the Devil's Disciples only scratch the surface on.

There is a lot more evil in this Apostate World of today, than most give credit for.
I find this post interesting. There is even much in it that I can relate to!!

The Lord did not really get my attention and my relationship with Him did not start till I was over 40. Indeed I loved J R Tolkiens writings, and I loved Rock n Roll, having such artists as Black Sabath, "Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin, etc" in my personal collection. And yet I also loved to listen to Denis Prager, and even his Sunday more religious episodes on the radio - where he might have a Jewish Rabbi, Christian pastor, and a Catholic priest discussing religion. But you know what I never remember hearing on his program, and that was the personal relationship that is actually available with Jesus Christ. So it took the Lord coming into my life with His voice telling me "READ YOUR BIBLE"!

Now that I personally know the Lord, I also know that He often like to use parables and sayings and such. But those are to get us to Him as the Truth!!

We too often make it about the parables and sayings instead of the Truth!! People are coming across the southern border many times faster than in the past. Those coming are very often not taking the time to abiding by our immigration laws. Indeed our own government is not requiring the laws that we have in effect to be enforced, thereby violating the laws and the method of making our law we have put into place ourselves! Therefore, our own government leaders are often violating our own laws.

Still, from talking to the Lord, I understand that He can and does take what is meant for evil to accomplish good. That is not an excuse for listening to evil and avoiding the voice of the Lord!! Yet our faith must still be in the Lord - which does not mean that we should not point out evil and lawlessness!!

Therefore - topics like this are important to discuss - not only to point out the lawlessness, but more importantly our failure as a society to actually seek Jesus Christ by faith and listen to Him. That is what's behind the lawlessness!! The dark spiritual forces are behind the lawlessness!! And Jesus Christ is behind the good that happens!!!

I didn't understand that before I knew the Lord, but I listened to Rock n Roll, even the band Black Sabath. Also, I didn't understand the influence of good and evil (God and evil spirits following Satan) even when I listened to Denis Prager, and even his Sunday more religious episodes on the radio. Also, I didn't understand this even when I read and enjoyed the writings of J R Tolkien and his parable story of good and evil.

I still, sometimes, like to listen to old Rock n Roll songs ( though not Black Sabbath), because it is not the music but the evil spirit which are the problem. And I still would listen to Denis Prager, if I came across his program and had some time to listen. I like his thinking process, but honestly he does not compare to the thinking process of the Lord and what He has to say to me!! And I enjoy and have occasional watched the Lord of Ring movies - but all that is not the Truth, Jesus Christ is the Truth. He is with us. As the Word of God He talks to us via His Holy Spirit. So while I do sometimes listen to music, to radio programs, and read a book or watch a movie - those are not the Truth!!!! I go walking most days with the Truth and talk back and forth with Him!! Yeah - I like a bit of entertainment sometimes, but I don't confuse that with the Truth (Jesus Christ). Indeed, the Truth does turn what is meant for evil into good. Consider that!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a very interesting OP and one I can see great conviction over.

I understand the present immigration issues (worldwide) are far more nuianced than the principles shown below, so greater care is required due to the known evil which is in the world today.

It is said that the duty of loving the stranger is stressed some 36 times in Scripture, and is placed on the same level as
the duty of kindness to and protection of, the widow and the orphan. The reason is given in Exodus 23:9: "For you know the heart of a stranger, seeing you were strangers in the land of Egypt".

The motive for kindness could see the stranger converted into a proselyte when he shall "be as one that is born in the land" (Exodus 12:48).

It's challenging to think there are few countries who can share these sentiments, as one being a stranger in another land. I know Australia & the U.S have never been in that position!

Ruth is a wonderful example of finding refuge in a strange land (Gospel Story!)!

Lev 25:35 offers further insight

“‘If any of your fellow Israelites become poor and are unable to support themselves among you, help them as you would a foreigner and stranger, so they can continue to live among you.

You shall uphold (strengthen & relieve) him (treating him with courtesy and consideration that you would) a stranger or a temporary resident with you (without property) so that he may live (along) with you.

This law commanded the practical principle of love as expressed in 1 John 3:17; Gal. 6:10; "As you have opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them that are of the household of faith".

We all could argue even those within the boarders are not given such kind treatment, but here it is taught the duty of the Israelite was to to help their fellow-citizens, showing that when they fall on hard times they should be shown the long-suffering & patience normally extended towards foreigners in the land, to whose state the poor Israelite had been reduced by his poverty.

None of this means the boarders should be opened without due diligence however the responsibility to uphold God's Righteousness falls on the Governments shoulders (and ours!) - which is why we wait for him to come - Isaiah 9 for those seeking him.

F2F
I loved the post - well said - with one possible exception - even a big exception:

Rom 10: 6-8 But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART, ‘WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?’ (that is, to bring Christ down), or ‘WHO WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

We are not waiting for Him to come and talk to us, telling us what the right thing to do is!! Which is to say that we are not asking "Who will ascend into heave, or who will descent into the abyss in order to find out the right thing to do!! The Word of God we preach is near us - which has been a problem for people to understand!! And don't be confused, thinking that the Lord is not over all things even today!! He may let things happen, even for our benefit and our understanding - that does not mean He can't change it now - even turning what was meant to evil in to good!!

We not waiting for Him to come, but we are treating Him as our Lord who gives us instructions "TODAY"!!!

Romans10:'9that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Heb 3:7 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, “TODAY IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE,

Yeah - a day will certainly come when He makes some changes, but we are not waiting to be able to hear from Him, because His Word is near us, so that "Today" is the day His sheep need to be hearing His voice!!!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I loved the post - well said - with one possible exception - even a big exception:

Rom 10: 6-8 But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART, ‘WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?’ (that is, to bring Christ down), or ‘WHO WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

We are not waiting for Him to come and talk to us, telling us what the right thing to do is!! Which is to say that we are not asking "Who will ascend into heave, or who will descent into the abyss in order to find out the right thing to do!! The Word of God we preach is near us - which has been a problem for people to understand!! And don't be confused, thinking that the Lord is not over all things even today!! He may let things happen, even for our benefit and our understanding - that does not mean He can't change it now - even turning what was meant to evil in to good!!

We not waiting for Him to come, but we are treating Him as our Lord who gives us instructions "TODAY"!!!

Romans10:'9that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Yeah - a day will certainly come when He makes some changes, but we are not waiting to be able to hear from Him, because His Word is near us, so that "Today" is the day His sheep need to be hearing His voice!!!
I agree with all you wrote (amen) - my inference in Isaiah 9 was in relation to the current governments not being capable of fixing these complex issues. We all require greater governance to resolves these matters.

...to us a son is given, and the (future) government will be on his shoulders i.e establishment of his Kingdom on Earth

Psalm 72 also demonstrates these massive changes that will take place when he is King (on earth)

Thanks
F2F

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

If I can add one point here Karl...many evangelicals today believe this world can be fixed - it cannot!

I (Jesus) have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

When offered the world he declined - it's going to be totally renewed in every way conceivable. However it doesn't mean we cannot live the Kingdom today! Just need to be mindful the renovation is coming!

F2F

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I can add one point here Karl...many evangelicals today believe this world can be fixed - it cannot!

I (Jesus) have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

When offered the world he declined - it's going to be totally renewed in every way conceivable. However it doesn't mean we cannot live the Kingdom today! Just need to be mindful the renovation is coming!

F2F

Yeah - When I talk to the Lord, sadly and so often He responds back to me 'that things have to be what they must be' - or something similar - like 'these things have to happen'.

Yet when, and how, and what about any person in this world?

The work of God, if we care to join Him in His work, is that ALL SHOULD COME TO BELIEVE IN HIM! ( John 6:29)

So which person are we to give up on??

And if that is the work of God then what angel in His Kingdom does not also understand that work of God is that All should come to believe in Him? What did the ministering angels from the Lord tell you?

Rom 10:18 But I say, surely they have never heard, have they? Indeed they have;
“THEIR VOICE HAS GONE OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH,
AND THEIR WORDS TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD.”

So since at that time, Paul had not gone out into all the earth, so who are the those referred to by "THEIR VOICE HAS GONE OUT INTO ALL THE EARTH"? So if the angels who serve the Lord had gone out into "all the Earth" are we to say "this world can be fixed" or to say
"it cannot!"???

Though the Lord personally told me like He did Ezekeil: They "will not be willing to listen to you, since they are not willing to listen to Me". (Ezek 3:7) never-the-less my attitude and work with Him is that ALL SHOULD COME TO BELIEVE IN HIM! So I agree with the "evangelicals" who have chosen to "believe this world can be fixed". I am not saying it will be fixed, but it can be fixed, because: "if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me." (Rev 3:20)

So "if anyone" does decide to hear His voice and open up to Him then they can dine with Him and Him with them!! So it can happen even if it won't!!!!

Saying it can't happen is the mistake - and not the mistake the angels who serve the Lord as part of the Kingdom of God do not make!! Isn't that what you found out when you sought first the Kingdom of God??

Indeed - who would go out to into all the earth and even put their words to the ends of the World if they didn't think this world can be fixed??? And sure enough - at some point this world will be fixed. We will get a new earth from the Lord, and someone will be there. Ok - maybe not all but there will be a new earth and that sounds like it got fixed to me.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Does God want America to welcome and pay for the needs of the human traffickers too? Or should we keep them out? Drug cartels?