God commands us to welcome immigrants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Hendrix was singing about making war against God, and Ariel, as the Altar hearth / Mountain of God in Jerusalem. ( In it's internal revelation, meaning God's revelation against their false incorporeal worlds, again as per Isaiah 29:4-5, 6-10, 11-12, Isa 9:20, Isa 49:26, etc.., etc.., etc.., )

And thus we need to back up from Isaiah 29:7 where God declares that those who make war against her will be like visions in the night,

To Isaiah 29:4-5 where God describes how those wage war against God, thru Ariel, will be like those who speak from the earth, and from the dust where they lie prostate, as it goes thru four successive revelations of how they will become finer, and finer dust, until only the chaff will remain, to be blown away, as the four Kabbalistic Worlds of punishment/wrath are unleashed upon them,

And again, back to Isa 29:6-8 God says that the multitude of all the nations who wage war against Ariel, etc.., even those who wage war against her, and distress her, shall be like a dream, like a vision of the night.

So Isaiah 29:6-8, 9:20, and 49:26, etc.., talks of how they will cut off their own flesh of their right, or left arms, and devour their own flesh? And how God will feed your oppressors with their own flesh, and how they will become drunk with their own blood, that all flesh will see how God defends you. And so again, this is all internal, in their incorporeal worlds, in their incorporeal rebellion.

And how in Hollywood, etc.., very famous actors, and actresses, get tattoos of barbed wire completely surrounding 360 degrees of either their upper right, or upper left arms, showing how they have indeed, and internally ( incorporeally ) have cut off the flesh of their inner man nature, of either their right, or left side, to show they have and are making war against, and with God.

I will continue when I( can shortly.

Last edited:

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does God want America to welcome and pay for the needs of the human traffickers too? Or should we keep them out? Drug cartels?

His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways!!!!! As High as the heavens are above the earth so are His thoughts above our thoughts and His ways above our ways!!

There is a verse about this in the Bible - but if anyone really takes time to listen to the Lord they will get a greater understanding of just how far His thinking is above our thinking!!!

He will ask you question like: Do you think a human trafficker has a better change to find me in this country or in the country they became a human trafficker?

By asking you those type of questions it expands and shows us how we tend to think in our own little box, and from our own little perspective. He is about increases our understanding and teaching us. And yet the more you actually talk to Him the more you understand that He is Understanding, and not you!!!!

So you can go to another country to convert human traffickers, and drug cartels to Christianity, or we could now tell them about the Lord right here in the USA!!! Of course it would help if we first sought The Lord of lords and King of kings for ourselves. Of course if we the people of the USA decided to really do that, then why would the Drug Cartel even concern themselves with trying to bring drugs across the border? There would not be any demand for them, and we would also be able to help the humans being trafficked, according to the instruction we were actually getting from listening to The Lord of lords and King of kings!!!!

In fact, if we were actually listening to Him, then why would we be asking other people what He wants?????????

Are we not supposed to be listening to Him for ourselves?

His sheep hear His voice, and if you did hear from Him you would know that He loves answering our questions and reasoning with us!!!

We read Isaiah 1:18
“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the LORD,
“Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.

So don't ask other people, but seek the Lord and learn!!!

Is 29:13 Then the Lord said,
“Because this people draw near with their words
And honor Me with their lip service,
But they remove their hearts far from Me,
And their reverence for Me consists of tradition learned by rote,

Is 30:9 For this is a rebellious people, false sons,
Sons who refuse to listen
To the instruction of the LORD;

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Left uses the liberal college professor pair, Cloward and Piven Strategy, to try and overload, bankrupt, and destroy the USA from within. Look up, and research the Cloward and Piven Strategy.

Where's the Letter From 51 Pentagon Command Suits Demanding the U.S. 'Defend Democracy™' Against Border Invasion?​

"Isn’t it interesting that when you really need the shiny-shoed, spit-and-polished generals, admirals, and commandants to stand up for the country when it’s being invaded, they’re silent?"

And isn't it interesting that some Christians cannot distinguish between an act of war and legal immigration, while the border and national security are not violated 24/7. The word "treason" has disappeared from Western vocabulary since all the traitors are now governing in the West. But Paul prophesied of traitors long ago.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will ask you question like: Do you think a human trafficker has a better change to find me in this country or in the country they became a human trafficker?
I thank men like yourself that allowed little American girls who were kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery because according to you, God wants the wicked sex slave trade here in America.

Question: what makes you think a man that has chose to make money by stealing families children and raping them wants/desires to know about God?

Do you not know God does not tolerate wickedness?
Show me by Gods word how God would allow such vermin to live amongst Gods people in the OT?
When they are being executed, they can hear the gospel and decide what they will do with it.

You have misrepresented the word of God on how the Jews were to treat foreigners in their land.
You do not know what you are saying.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thank men like yourself that allowed little American girls who were kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery because according to you, God wants the wicked sex slave trade here in America.

Question: what makes you think a man that has chose to make money by stealing families children and raping them wants/desires to know about God?

Do you not know God does not tolerate wickedness?
Show me by Gods word how God would allow such vermin to live amongst Gods people in the OT?
When they are being executed, they can hear the gospel and decide what they will do with it.

You have misrepresented the word of God on how the Jews were to treat foreigners in their land.
You do not know what you are saying.
Your are just being silly and making false accusations of saints (those sheep of His who do hear His voice)

I don't allow "little American girls who were kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery!! Not does the Lord - however - if you actually did hear from Him you would understand that He infact works in ways to stop it - like perhaps getting people in a better situation where His people can perhaps be used to stop it - which is what I explain and you didn't understand!!

Also - God very much "tolerates wickedness" for now - and that because He loves people - even false accusers like you - who fail to understand where the those accusations came to you from. Satan is the accuser of the saints - and the battle is within us. So you need some discernment of spirits!! The Bible explains this, and covers this, and the Lord our God Jesus Christ - who is also our Teacher - will use the Bible to cover that information like a Teacher uses a textbook. But for Him to cover that you actually have to listen to Him. The more you practices listening the better you will get as discernment of spirits!!

Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil.

And concerning 'showing you 'God's word', have I not been telling you to listen to Him?? However it does not appear that you understand that Jesus Christ is God's Word - but instead think the Scriptures are God's word. There is a reason for that as explained by Isaiah!

Is 28:12,13 He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,” And, “Here is repose,” but they would not listen.
So the word of the LORD to them will be,
“Order on order, order on order, Line on line, line on line, A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.

If you don't listen to the Lord, then the word of the Lord to you will be the orderly lines upon lines of the Scriptures, which you read just a little hear and there. But the Scriptures do not save you!! You must have Jesus Christ revealed to you!!

Gal 3:22-24 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith.

If indeed you believed in Jesus Christ, then you would hear/listen to Him everyday called "Today", because He never leaves us!! And then you would understand that He is the Word of God!!

Rev 19:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Jn 1:1,2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.
Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not fear, Abram, I am a shield to you;...

The Bible does not say things to you, He does. So the Word of God we preach is near us always (even when your Bible is at home), and that is the Word of God we are preaching!

Rom 10:6-8 But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART, ‘WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?’ (that is, to bring Christ down), or ‘WHO WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).” But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

Of course He is not the Word you are preaching!! You are preaching that the Scriptures (the line upon line written in an orderly manner) is the word of God to you, just like Isaiah prophesied! And thus you go stumbling backwards and are taken captive!

It is easy to get out of that problem, simply repent and turn to Jesus Christ and listen to Him, because He is standing there waiting for you to actually open up to Him!!

Rev 3:19,20 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent. ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

Do that (start actually seeking Him and listening to Him instead of leaning on your own understanding and you will find Him)

He is very interesting to get to know. As I mentioned, His ways are not your ways, and His thoughts are not your thoughts.

Rom 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

The above verse describes what you find out when you actually take time to listen to Him. He is still in charge, no matter what you think. He still can and does turn what is meant for evil into good, because He knows what is going to take place before it does. So He knew the problems at the border before any of it happened. The question is why is it happening? But that is a question you need to actually talk to Him about. He will have a multitude of reasons, and to help " little American girls who were kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery" as you suppose is the problem (though the OP was actually about those coming into the country) is a concern to Him! If that has really been put on your heart, then ask Him to show you how He can use you to actually assist with that problem. Falsely accusing others is obviously not the way, and certainly not His ways, as you would know if you listened to Him. That is just silliness, and shows where you got it from.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It amazes me how so many think they know what the Lord will and will not do!! He will not lie, of course - but to think you know what He will actually tell someone else, as far as where they should go, is just presumptuous!!

He might tell and immigrant to come to the US, or He might tell and immigrant that they need to go back where they came from!!! Everyone needs to seek Him for themselves. You don't know what is best for them!!!!!!

And how do you suppose to explain that He tells people in the US to go to other countries as missionaries?? - since you feel certain that he would not tell someone to go back to the country they came from??

So the problems is that not everyone is actually seeking the Lord's voice and instructions!!! And way too many are presuming to know what instructions God personally has for everyone else!! Everyone needs to seek the Lord personally for what He has to tell them, and so assuming they know what God is thinking for others!! If He actually tells you to mention something to someone else, fine. But if you didn't actually hear Him tell you, then don't go assuming what He is going to tell them!! That is foolishness indeed.

There is a well known missionary story about a man called Bruchko (Bruce Olson). In that story we find that the Lord was telling Bruce Olson to go to a South American Indian group. Others were telling him that he needed more training and education when the Lord was just telling him to go. They said it was too dangerous, when the Lord was just telling him to go. Because he actually listened to the Lord instead of all the people who felt they knew what God had to say, he brought the tribe to the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a great story and show how we each actually need to listen to the Lord for ourselves!!

So would Jesus reject immigrants - not in the sense that He wants to talk to them - yet might He tells them to go back - He might - we don't know!! What we do know is that everyone needs to seek Him for themselves! He can make a way, just like He made a way for Bruchko (Bruce Olson), to go where and do what He told him.
So Jesus would reject immigrants and tell them to go back from where they came?

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It amazes me how so many think they know what the Lord will and will not do!! He will not lie, of course - but to think you know what He will actually tell someone else, as far as where they should go, is just presumptuous!!

He might tell and immigrant to come to the US, or He might tell and immigrant that they need to go back where they came from!!! Everyone needs to seek Him for themselves. You don't know what is best for them!!!!!!

And how do you suppose to explain that He tells people in the US to go to other countries as missionaries?? - since you feel certain that he would not tell someone to go back to the country they came from??

So the problems is that not everyone is actually seeking the Lord's voice and instructions!!! And way too many are presuming to know what instructions God personally has for everyone else!! Everyone needs to seek the Lord personally for what He has to tell them, and so assuming they know what God is thinking for others!! If He actually tells you to mention something to someone else, fine. But if you didn't actually hear Him tell you, then don't go assuming what He is going to tell them!! That is foolishness indeed.

There is a well known missionary story about a man called Bruchko (Bruce Olson). In that story we find that the Lord was telling Bruce Olson to go to a South American Indian group. Others were telling him that he needed more training and education when the Lord was just telling him to go. They said it was too dangerous, when the Lord was just telling him to go. Because he actually listened to the Lord instead of all the people who felt they knew what God had to say, he brought the tribe to the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a great story and show how we each actually need to listen to the Lord for ourselves!!

So would Jesus reject immigrants - not in the sense that He wants to talk to them - yet might He tells them to go back - He might - we don't know!! What we do know is that everyone needs to seek Him for themselves! He can make a way, just like He made a way for Bruchko (Bruce Olson), to go where and do what He told him.
This is all based on the presumption that God cannot help save illegals outside of the USA.
Where did you find this in scripture?
Show where God can only work His power IF they come to America, where is the book, chapter and verse for that?

My questions are not being answered,
Show in the OT where God permitted foreigners to live among His people who stole children, sold them into sexual slavery and enslaved His people into drug addiction?
Book, chapter and verse where God allows these debased godless devils to live among His people?

Reactions: Gandalf-

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title of this thread is intentionally misleading,

It should have read,
God commands us to welcome illegals who break our laws

Reactions: Gandalf-

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that's not what most people or even most Christians want to hear but, it's true.

"When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not wrong him. The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as one of your citizens; you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt" (Lev. 19:33-34).

Exodus 22:21 ESV
"You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Numbers 15:15-16 ESV
For the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you, a statute forever throughout your generations. You and the sojourner shall be alike before the Lord. One law and one rule shall be for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you."

Of course, many or even most people, including Christians, will not do God's will on this matter and reject immigrants. Jesus told us that he will condemn people to the Lake of Fire for doing exactly this. This is what Jesus will say to some right before casting them into the abyss. From Matthew 25:43 "... I was a stranger and you did not welcome me..."

John 6:38 esv
38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

And then there is Matthew 7:21 esv:
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

With all that said, we know that even Heaven has entry requirements. I think God would agree with NOT permitting a Muslim (for example) that believes in following Sharia Law rather than the laws of the U.S. and who would support throwing gay people off of rooftops. Yes, I believe there are legitimate exceptions. But, for the most part, we're commanded to WELCOME STRANGERS into our nation.

I didn't always believe this way but as I've become closer to God I have learned that what I want oftentimes does not match with what God wants from me.

You confuse welcoming guests to your house with an invasion .....Israel under the guidance of God drove back invaders .....This country cannot afford this invasion of poverty. And the sadness of this overall? The Democratic Party uses the Chrisitian beliefs to weigh on the minds of the citizens .....There is nothing in the Bible that guides you to believe in this evil.

Reactions: Gandalf- and Titus

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all based on the presumption that God cannot help save illegals outside of the USA.
Where did you find this in scripture?
Show where God can only work His power IF they come to America, where is the book, chapter and verse for that?

My questions are not being answered,
Show in the OT where God permitted foreigners to live among His people who stole children, sold them into sexual slavery and enslaved His people into drug addiction?
Book, chapter and verse where God allows these debased godless devils to live among His people?
Titus do you read everything backwards?

I already cover that God could send missionaries to other countries, but that it wouldn't it be easier for Him to just get those on a mission for Him if they didn't have to travel far away? Of course it would. If you actually talked to Him to find out His reasons for doing things instead of leaning on your own understanding you would find out how His thoughts are not your thoughts and how His ways are not your ways!!!

In fact you would find out that His ways are so beyond your ways that you can't even fathom the depths of His thinking, yet here you are supposing you are the one with understanding!!!

He is understanding, and He is also the LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS!!

Do we Christians understand the depths of what Him being the LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS MEANS???

The answer is of course no, we don't understand the depths of what it means that He is the LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS MEANS, or we would not be so much angry with the crazy left wing liberals who are doing things like allowing "ILLEGAL." (meaning those who are breaking our laws) into this country, but instead we would actually be turning to the LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS to hear what He has to say about it!!!!!!! And that He people (Christians) are not doing like they should!!!

Why then does He allow this crazy time??? THE ANSWER IS SO THAT WE TURN AND LISTEN TO HIM - BUT WE "CHRISTIAN" ARE NOT DOING THAT LIKE WE SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!

And many of the writings we see posted here on this Christian forum it all the more!!!

He can and does change what is meant for evil and make it good!! So he can change the liberal plan, which is their thinking that if they allow more "ILLEGAL" (thus even breaking the laws of this land) into this land they will get more votes and stay in power , for good (which would mean more people voting for Him by actually turning to Him and listening to Him. Listening to Him is the foremost command, right?

Mark 12:29 Jesus answered, "The foremost is HEAR O ISRAEL!...

It is by us actually keeping that command that we learn that God is on Lord, and by that command that we actually come to love the Lord our God (because we find out that He does have a plan that involves turning what was meant to be evil, breaking the laws, into good), and we also learn to love our neighbors (even those who came in illegally)!! That is God's plan, that we would love Him (meaning listen to Him as our Lord) and also love our neighbors!

But if you don't listen to Him, you have NO IDEA WHAT THE KING OF ALL THINGS IS UPTO!!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title of this thread is intentionally misleading,

It should have read,
God commands us to welcome illegals who break our laws
Do you still not understand that you are a breaker of God's law????????????????????????

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God - so we have not right to migrate to heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But God so loved the world that He gave us His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall be saved!!

So God made a way for us Illegals to be able to get to heaven - which is Christianity at it's most basic! And you do not understand this?

Of course it is still wise to have laws about who gets in and who doesn't!!!

For to get to heaven, there is still the part about "whoever believes in Him"!!!!!!!!

And faith comes from hearing a word from Him!!

Rom 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

So are you so upset about "illegal immigrant"??? It is not because you are not listening to Him, is it?

Look - we still have laws in this country, and they should be obeyed. Yet we don't obey God's laws like we should - and any Christian should clearly understand that!! Yet God made a way when there was no way for us to get to heaven! We also have immigration laws, which are design to let people into the United States of American, which God has blessed. Still, if our leaders don't obey the laws, and we His people don't actually take the time to listen to Him for understanding, then how much longer should God put up with us. He brought fire down on the perverted cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, They sexual perversion, even to the point of wanting to have sexual relationship with angels, showed that God was right to bring fire down on them. So in this age of nuclear warheads, it is wise to continue on this perverted path???

We do need to have laws, in the pattern that God has laws. We need then to also have immigration laws, something like believing in the lawful processes of the USA. We should also have some mercy on those who broke those laws, yet even God is going to throw some into hell!! They don't have a right to be in this country and break our laws, but we do have and have had immigration laws that have and do let people into this country. The problem is obvious our leaders who don't listen to the Lord, and even more so the problem is that His people who are called by His name (Christians) are not actually listening to Him and keeping His commandments. Or where did these sexually perverted and those leaders who are not following our laws come from, if not from among our midst?

We (Christians) have a responsibility to actually seek His voice and listen to Him, and stop pretending obedience to Him!!

1 Sam 12:14 “If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.

Is 30:9 For this is a rebellious people, false sons, Sons who refuse to listen To the instruction of the LORD;