God doesn't need your money!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's God working through one that are counted as worthy of God, but of our own works we are but like filthy rags.
So it's not me myself that does the works but he who is God I abide in, is the point.

One who takes pride in himself work is in vain ! it's he who is above that is the glory that one shall give such to.

Without God you can do nothing.

The works of Man is rubbish, such as that is a ship without a rudder, not to mention history proves that such always crashes badly, as they are clearly a ship of fools.
Except that’s not what James clearly says.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Except that’s not what James clearly says.
That is what James is clearly on about, he is talking to the faithful in fact who know Grace and not carnal idiots.

Are you going to boast all that you have done ? look what I have done, well you will get your reward in full right their on the spot by the people who look up to you. but as to a true Christian no one makes such a boast that such is coming from themselves ever, such a one gives thanks to God.

Now if one was a Doctor and you saved ones arm etc who does one thank ? the Doctor or God ? well the Doctor would not be their if it was not for God for a start not to mention God giving the Doctor that ability in the first place.