God healed my family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Thank you Lord for healing my family. Lord, I admit I was scared and I didn't have to be because You were right there. Please forgive me Lord. Thank you for healing my wife from covid. Thank you for letting her be OK and now she is healthy. Lord God, thank you for healing my sons who had the covid and thank you that they are Ok now. Lord, thank you for healing my illness and also for my mom and dad too. Thank you for protecting my daughter and my mother-in-law. Lord, You really are amazing and You are God. We trusted in You and You saved us. We called upon Your Name and You answered us. Lord, thank you so much. We love you and worship you. Oh Holy God. Forever and Wonderful. Thank you God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Lord for healing my family. Lord, I admit I was scared and I didn't have to be because You were right there. Please forgive me Lord. Thank you for healing my wife from covid. Thank you for letting her be OK and now she is healthy. Lord God, thank you for healing my sons who had the covid and thank you that they are Ok now. Lord, thank you for healing my illness and also for my mom and dad too. Thank you for protecting my daughter and my mother-in-law. Lord, You really are amazing and You are God. We trusted in You and You saved us. We called upon Your Name and You answered us. Lord, thank you so much. We love you and worship you. Oh Holy God. Forever and Wonderful. Thank you God.

Beautiful testimony of Glory unto God.
God Bless,
Taken

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I add my "Amen!"?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen...!
Give God the glory!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wonderful. Thanks for responding with this. Some people never share the end result.

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Loved it!

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

"In God We Trust."

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So love how He works! Thanks for sharing this uplifting praise report!
Very happy for you all :)