GOD is a FAMILY/TITLE!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bonzion

Apr 6, 2007
GOD is a word many around the world don't really understand. Some associated it with a single being who is all-knowing, all-powerful and without a beginning. Others do not even believe in the existence of a "GOD". tHE REASON FOR THIS MISUNDERSTANDING LIES IN THE FACT THAT MOST OF US FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND THE LAW OF RELATIVITY/WHOLE-PART.Consider the following example: Suppose I am sent by the US government on a mission to the moon. The objective is; Win the hearts and minds of all living creatures living on the moon. Now the creatures on the moon and far less advanced than citizens of the US. On the moon, I have the full backing of the US, in terms of technology. Whenever, I talk to the creatures on the moon, it will be right for me to let them know I am sent by a higher authority, even though I am a "god/citizen" in the AMERICAN-FAMILY. From the creatures point of view, the US is a single person like me but more powerful since I always tell them to pray to the US and not me.Because the US is fully backing me in all that I do on the moon, I am able to perform miracles in the midst of those primitive creatures. I can tell them all kind of things and as soon as I have sown a seed of "faith in the US' in their hearts, they will continue to believe in the US for all time.However, what will happen if at any moment, I decide to divert the praises those creatures were giving the US, to myself. Certainly the US will not like the idea. She might cut short my mission or punish me.The idea is that the US represents GOD in this context, however, she is made up of millions of men. Anyone representing her on any planet carries her full blessings.The bible says, "Let us make man in our image". "Let us go down and confuse their language". "In the beginning "GOD" created the earth and ..." The word GOD here is simply a title, like all other titles. Just like the US is the name of a country (representing millions of people). When Jesus said pray to God in this way, he knew that he is part of that family and so when he has left the earth, the people left behind will be praying to him too, since he is a member of that family. It would have been wrong for him to say pray to me since he will be a traitor, taking what belongs to the family.The title ALL-MIGHTY, ALL-KNOWING is quite "DECEPTIVE" in that it will imply the existence of other GODS. Are there other Gods, right there are. If there weren't we will not be using the words, all-mighty, all-powerful etc. In fact any group of intellignet beings united for a common purpose can be considered as GODS/GOD. For the bible even said, "ye are gods".Ghana says Nigeria must stop killing Malians. Certainly, Ghana is a title/country representing a group of people unite under a common roof. She speaks with one voice. To the layman who has never seen Ghana before, he might think that Ghana is a single being like him but more powerful.Secondly, Ghana has been around for hundred of years, so the people on the moon will think Ghana is immortal since all throughout their existence they are always told that Ghana exists. The fact of the matter is that the individual components of Ghana are not really immortal, it is the Country that remains. Ghana will continue to exists for eternity as long as her components continue to exists. Each time she speaks to her moon colony they will think that the Ghana that spoke to them, 1000 years ago is the same Ghana speaking to them now. They are partially right and partially wrong. In fact, Ghana will like them to believe that line, because in so doing she maintains her colony.The God family we all know is an advance race that we believe put all things we see into existence. It is our wish to join and enlarge that family. The universe is huge and so GOD will only want trustworthy citizens/gods enlarging the family otherwise there will be future internal fightings.Even if some members sin and are banished from the family, GOD (THE FAMILY) remains. Other members of the family will step up and put things right.It is like the UN, there are permanent members and rotating members. The permanent members are equal in authority, each with a veto. The main council of GOD has permanent members, who make all important decision for the the family. The family only acts when the entire council agrees.From the Bible, we read that LUCIFER wanted to walk amongst the stars of GOD. He wanted to sit on the highest pinnacle of the throne, where decisions are made. That desire lead to his downfall. Right now many countries want to be permanent members of the UN, yet the original 5 ARE NOT READY TO SHARE THEIR GLORY WITH OTHERS.TO BE CONTINUED......