God is not going to fix one…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not going to fix one, but replace one…

For the seeing into this truth, is the truth that will free one from looking to God to fix one’s own abilities… For the self life being that very life that God is not going to fix but replace… For coming out from under the control of the self-life to the growing of the Divine nature, that nature that sins not, being that very work of replacement… For in the seeing of this truth, will one see that faith in God to do His work, is the workman of this work… Then it will be realized, to look with the eyes of faith to its own will, or to anything of itself will pause the growing of the Divine nature, that being, it will stifle the Christ in one in its forming, until once again the eyes of faith look to Him alone that gives increase…

For this truth of replacement, and the necessity of faith in it, is put forth in scripture in so many ways, Christ our hope of glory, Christ in us, Christ our life, Christ being formed in one, plus all the scriptures pointing to our death in Christ and Him living His life in and through us… All these scriptures are pointing to the replacement of the old with the something new, the something that never has existed before, that being, Christ come in one, this manifestation of Christ in one and through one, being that very thing our salvation in Christ consists of…

All these wonderful scriptures put forth a salvation that is beyond words to describe its wonderful-ness, which becomes the joy of the heart as one reads of these truths in scripture… But then, how does one enter into and experience these wonderful truths?

Scripture puts forth these three words, ‘access by faith’… These three words are the key to entering into and enjoying, experiencing, and then rejoicing in all the good things that Christ brought to mankind by His sacrifice of Himself on the cross…. Then a turning of the faith of the heart to God, a turning away from one’s own will, and purposing in one’s heart to believe into the manifestation of God in all of one’s doings, that being the manifestation of righteousness in all of one’s doings, will be seen as the faith that moves Heaven…

For scripture does say that if one asks for anything according to His will, he has that for which he asks, but one can not ask according to His will unless he knows what that will is… This is where the faith of the heart believes into righteousness, for knowing that righteousness does in fact exist, and that righteousness is God’s will at all times, then a trusting God to manifest righteousness in one’s life… For the truth seen, that God alone is He that is good, so then God alone is He that can manifest righteousness, then the truth that follows… For to the depths and to the degree of this knowing, is the depths and degree of one’s faith, for in the depths and to the degree one knows righteousness, to that depth and degree does one know God, the truth being, as God shows one righteousness, does God show one Himself…

So therefore the truth that God does in fact exist, Christ did in fact die on the cross for us, that we did in fact die on the cross with Christ… And then the truth that follows because of our deaths on the cross with Christ, that being, Christ promised to come and make His abode in those that ask… And then the trusting Him to be good to His word, and then the experiencing of this truth by the accessing of the faith of the heart into these truths… Wherein faith in these truths being that which manifests the righteousness that God alone is becoming real in one’s life…

This truth of truths is the blessing of blessings to mankind, and so blessed are they that will to believe… For one’s strength is the strength of one’s foundation of faith, that foundation being, one’s faith in one’s death with Him, for reckoning into His death being the ground of the replacement, blessed are they that see into this truth…. Then as the heart learns the validity of asking these three questions in all of one’s doings, what is love, what is righteousness, what is being a peace maker… For the asking of these three questions, is asking for the will of God in all things, for this asking will turn the faith of the heart to Him alone that can answer…

In the most Beloved, Not me

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He doesn't want to fix you, He wants to kill you...ouch! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, He finished His work on the cross. For me, it was a 20-year long process of suffering just to finish cutting away the membrane on my heart. I call this death-to-self, though I'm not sin-free.
"I no longer live, but the Messiah lives in me, and the life that I am now living in this body I live by the faithfulness of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20 ISV
For me, my spirit was reborn instantly, but the soul is a process.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, He finished His work on the cross. For me, it was a 20-year long process of suffering just to finish cutting away the membrane on my heart. I call this death-to-self, though I'm not sin-free.
"I no longer live, but the Messiah lives in me, and the life that I am now living in this body I live by the faithfulness of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20 ISV
For me, my spirit was reborn instantly, but the soul is a process.

Be blessed in the experiencing of Him..

A fellow believer, Not me