The recognizing…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 13:5 (NASB20)
Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you--unless indeed you fail the test?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are encouraged to test ourselves to see if we are in the faith, but what is this test one is not to fail..?

It is recognizing that Christ Jesus is most certainly in oneself, but even the more, it is recognizing that this same Christ Jesus is in all believing one’s…. This is the test; to recognize Christ in one and recognize Christ in another… For when one has learned enough to recognize Christ in themselves and in another, that one has learned how to learn Christ; for learning righteousness is learning Christ, the fruit being, all is now met with a ‘not I but righteousness’, righteousness being Christ’s expression of life in the believing one…

For Christ Jesus has most certainly come to make His abode in the believing one’s… It matters not how mature one is, Christ Jesus is most certainly alive in the heart that believes, it is recognizing this that is the test….

For it is recognizing the righteousness that is to be manifested in all things that is recognizing the Christ Jesus that is to be manifested in all things…. For Christ Jesus has come and He has died so His life might be spread to all those that are willing to believe…. For it is only this believing that can grab onto this expression of righteousness that is His expression of life, it is the grabbing onto this expression that puts one ‘in the faith’….

For in the believing does faith accept all things from the hand of God, for faith looks for what is the will of God in all things, it is this looking for that which is God’s will in all things that one is to judge oneself by, to see if one is, as scripture says, ‘in the faith’….

For it is the heart that recognizes that all things do indeed come from the hand of God, it is the heart that recognizes this truth that will rejoice and is at rest, and then this heart realizes this same truth that is in it, is in all other believer’s and rejoices even the more as this truth is brought to life in another, for then fellowship is established and Christ is shared and both hearts grow…

Be blessed in passing the test that scripture has set before the believing heart, for in the recognizing does one past the test…. For the fruit of the recognizing of Christ, being, that one’s heart does overflow with rejoicing…..

A fellow believing heart, Not me

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a true test is this .
Even james once said the devils believe and etc .
SO the test is this , THE TRUE BELEIVERS BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST and they BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST .
any who comes along and claims to believe in JESUS CHRIST and yet does not BELEIVE in HIS teachings
DOES NOT TRULY BELIEVE . rather they believe at most another jesus created of men BUT NOT JESUS THE CHRIST .
Abraham , NOW HE DID BELIEVE GOD
and yet today we get told even other religoins like muslims and etc BELIEVE IN GOD .
OH NO THEY DONT . had anyone BELIEVED IN GOD they would have BELIEVED IN HE WHOM GOD DID SEND
and if one BELIEVETH IN HIM then they BELIEVE HIS SAYINGS . For the LOVE of GOD
that REJOICES IN TRUTH , not inquity , not lies , BUT REJOICES IN TRUTH would be planted upon their hearts .
OH YES there is something about CHARITY that many in this generation do not know .
IT REJOICES IN TRUTH , NOT INQUITY . always remember that . for i see another love that cometh of the world
has come even unto christendom itself . And i see many buying into the worlds verions of love
NOT THE LOVE OF GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a true test is this .
SO the test is this , THE TRUE BELEIVERS BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST and they BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST .
any who comes along and claims to believe in JESUS CHRIST and yet does not BELEIVE in HIS teachings
DOES NOT TRULY BELIEVE . rather they believe at most another jesus created of men BUT NOT JESUS THE CHRIST .
and yet today we get told even other religoins like muslims and etc BELIEVE IN GOD .
OH NO THEY DONT . had anyone BELIEVED IN GOD they would have BELIEVED IN HE WHOM GOD DID SEND
that REJOICES IN TRUTH , not inquity , not lies , BUT REJOICES IN TRUTH would be planted upon their hearts .
OH YES there is something about CHARITY that many in this generation do not know .
IT REJOICES IN TRUTH , NOT INQUITY . always remember that . for i see another love that cometh of the world
has come even unto christendom itself . And i see many buying into the worlds verions of love
NOT THE LOVE OF GOD .
Well said. Islam is indeed a relevant and satanic example. Every aspect of a "devout" Muslim’s life is ordained by the religion; how to dress, what to eat, how to behave, praying 5 times a day, etc. and the worst aspect is the attitude towards non-believers: Convert to Islam or else. And if you want to leave the religion, according to strict Sharia Law, the penalty is death!

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Islam-so-disgusting-vile-and-immoral

• Love

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a true test is this .
NOT THE LOVE OF GOD .
May you be blessed in the believing….

A fellow believer, Not me

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May you be blessed in the believing….

A fellow believer, Not me
lets add a few words to your line . May you be blessed in believing JESUS CHRIST and not rather what men try and say .
BELIEVE HIS WORDS , HIS TEACHINGS and not the twisted versions of men . cause another jesus cannot
shall not , will not save one soul . When GOD said something ABRAHAM BELIEVED IT and DONE it .
yet when men say something , or preach another love , or another version of jesus that contradicts HIS OWN WORDS
many seem to sit UNDER IT and under them . That is a serious deadly problem too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets add a few words to your line . May you be blessed in believing JESUS CHRIST and not rather what men try and say .
BELIEVE HIS WORDS , HIS TEACHINGS and not the twisted versions of men . cause another jesus cannot
shall not , will not save one soul . When GOD said something ABRAHAM BELIEVED IT and DONE it .
yet when men say something , or preach another love , or another version of jesus that contradicts HIS OWN WORDS
many seem to sit UNDER IT and under them . That is a serious deadly problem too .
As the peace of Christ in our hearts so rule, do we grow in Him….

Many blessings in your relationship with our Lord….

A fellow follower, Not me