God is there to help with addictions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
With Jesus' help, I am not enslaved to sexual addiction no more. I am clean now and living a pure life for Jesus. I just wanted to say God is really good, has mercy for the sinner, to those who have a broken heart and contrite spirit.

If you or anyone is struggling to break free from sexual sins, know Jesus is for the sinner, not to condemn them, but to rescue them.

Yes, there will be many who reject God and will choose sins, and be judged to hell, but God doesn't want to do this and give us time and chances to repent.

Sex addiction is really worship of the human body and is not only a mental bondage but a spiritual one, this is why secular remedies will never work. You can't 12 step your way into heaven, you can only take yourself to the Lord Jesus Christ, and bow to Jesus, and worship Jesus and Jesus can tell any demons of lust, any person who is bound in chains to be set free.

This is the good news. May God bless you.