God Justifieth the ungodly..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2007
(savedbygrace57;27928)
un christ sayslol if i was there with you I would punch you in the mouth boy..
so much for a Christian. Believe me brother, I've had my fair shares of street fighting and Ascrema(Martial Arts). LoL, God Bless you nonetheless

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27937)
You call me a "phoney" because I said I hope you will go to heaven?You are mistaken. I hope that everyone turns to Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. I hope all would come to know the love the Father had for whole world when he sent his dear Son to die on the cross for their sins. It is my constant prayer that EVERYONE would come to know how much God loves them - He is their Father and he has counted every hair on their head. I think people need that message - not so much that God loves the "world" (although He does) but that God loves each one of us individually more than we could ever imagine and He will meet us, right where we are. Our debt has been paid - salvation is a free gift - we just need to accept this gift. It is God's desire that ALL would come to know Him.But He won't force anyone. He created us with free-will. We can reject Him - but that is our choice. Jesus said, "Come to me.. all who are weary.." God continually stretches out his arms for each one of us - we just need to "come." So yes, I do hope you go to heaven. The thought of you spending an eternity apart from the love of God makes me so very sad. I could never "wish" that upon anyone. And that, my brother, is the difference between you and me.
I am not your brother and the phoney saviour you serve and proclaim cannot save sinners from sin..rejecting christ is a sin , you admit yourself that he wont save you if you commit the sin of rejecting him.so my concusion is that the phoney saviour you serve who comes to save people from their sins did not do so because of sin..you are a absolutely phoney false teacher and the christ you serve is a false christ..matt 24:15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. The christ you serve is one of those false christ cannot save , he really needs your help..disgusting..

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
no matter what kind of Jesus we serve we know he said this.43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[h] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.and he has also said thisYou have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire. 23 step back and look at what you are doing, you are still a christian even if you disagree with us, So lets stop insulting each other. I apologize for all of us if we have insulted you. I hope you can do the same your brother in christRyan Fitz

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
(Letsgofishing;27947)
no matter what kind of Jesus we serve we know he said this.43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[h] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.and he has also said thisYou have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire. 23 step back and look at what you are doing, you are still a christian even if you disagree with us, So lets stop insulting each other. I apologize for all of us if we have insulted you. I hope you can do the same your brother in christRyan Fitz
You aint going to be able to hide behind that , because the first commandment is deut 64Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: 5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. ex 20 3Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. 7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. matt 2336Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. This is the commandment you should have given me, but no, you are more concerned about your self than the honor of God..ps 139: 19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. You are Gods enemies by reason of your false gospels..This is what is written about men and women who promote false gospels gal 18But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned! And I am not your brother in christ as long as you teach and preach a false gospel never ever..

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(savedbygrace57;27925)
your savior is a phoney like you..
SAVEDBYGRACE Your attitude is outta of line!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.