God Please Take Away Freewill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
It look as thou White Separatist has drifted away again. Hes been a member for nearly 2 years with 6 post 5 in the last 2 days.

So go on Texus I'm interested in hearing your complete interpretation of what I said.
Blaming it on Satan is simply escapist theory. It's an excuse. A justification to sin. It fits our culture, doesn't it? We have an excuse for everything now.
"No, Lord, I didn't sin because I was bad, I sinned because Satan made me do it."- how on earth do you suppose that would fly before the throne of God. Do you think he'll grant you a pardon of any sort for that excuse? Do you think he'll even hold any merit to that excuse?

I did not blame Satin I said he offers alternatives to or questions God. Man still has the liberty to consider them. Unlike your theology that both credits and accesses God for both salvation and condemnation, remember our conversation in the link I posted above? You hold a lot of the Calvinist deeper views.

While your at it lets look at those verses that
The Free Willer reads assumptions into the text about WHO is able to hear. These assumptions are not in the text. Thus, at best, it comes down to forming a doctrine on incomplete information. How ignorant and disastrous.
We must look to other texts to see the WHO is able to hear, and again: it's a resounding unified answer of, "Only those God has enabled".

You have such a way with words its such a joy to converse with you, NOT.
Now remember were not forming doctrine I was discussing free will with White S. Its you that butted in with your doctrine. Do you understand what I mean when I say "does a man make decisions in a vacuum"? It means a decision made with no outside influence, such as Darwinism, bad teachers, conversations with your neighbor, the sum of a mans knowledge is more than just what he chooses to believe. Now in the garden their was no influence other than God until Satin came and questioned Eve with, Has Gods said? Then went on to completely contradict God and said "surly you will not die" After God said you will die. Are you beginning to understand ungodly influence, the world today is full of it.
Now you choose to blame God for it,

And I don't know how you can get around the fact that Satan, a created being, had to have put in his mind the thought of sin by GOD- it could come from nowhere else-

I choose to blame those that believe the lie rather than the truth. Many people choose to believe evolution, or that all religions are from and lead to God, even in the absence of Jesus. Now tell me who is responsible? God? Satin? or the person? or in what combination is it. I have expressed my belief that salvation is a combination of God and man, as well the lost is a combination of Satin and man. Just look in Gen the perfect union between God and man was disrupted by a third party. Scripture tells us that this third party is still at work disrupting the mending of the lost relationship threw Jesus. Its true the bib;e doesn't say free will but let the words of Joshua and Elijah echo in your ears.
Jos 24:15 choose this day whom you will serve.
Or Elijah 1Ki 18:21 "How long will you go limping between two different opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal, then follow him.” And the people did not answer him a word.

Its clear to me everyone has a choice to make.
There is a battle being waged it is not God playing both good cop and bad cop.