God said it that settles it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2007 written by jerry golden God said it that settles it Like you I read all the gloom and doom, but everyday I read something much better the “Good News”. We read in the book of Ecclesiastes that there in nothing new under the sun. For God knows the beginning from the ending, He is the Aleph and Tav (Alfa and Omega) all that is happening and about to happen has been written and prophesized in God’s Word. For those of us who have spent the past few decades studying God’s Word we know that if you really want to know what is about to happen on planet earth and the human race all one has to do is look at Israel and more to the point Jerusalem. Zechariah is full of references to what will happen to those Nations that come against or try to divide Jerusalem. Even at the beginning of Genesis we read in 12:3 what God has to say about those who bless or those who curse Israel. Today when we see oil at close to $100 a barrel and rising and the national debt of the US at a level that would seem impossible to be paid off. China threatening to disassociate its economy from the US dollar and when you consider the debt the US owes it is simply mind boggling and many believe that if China did that it would be instant depression in the US. The dollar is at an all time low on all international markets and falling daily. It is either known or strongly believed that Bush and his New World Order colleagues have been planning a North American Union of Mexico, USA and Canada much like the EU and bringing in a new currency destroying the US dollar. If all this sounds too hard to be believed it is because you just don’t want to accept what is happening. Maybe it is just as well for there isn’t much you can do about it anyway. There is however a lot you can do on a personal level concerning your relationship with God and protecting your family as best you possibly can. While your money still has some worth. Bless God and listen closely to His Spirit that speaks into your heart I would also suggest that you read I-John 4:1 and try every spirit and be sure it is God speaking to you. In round numbers there are about 200,000 Arabs who call themselves “Palestinians” living in East Jerusalem. About 1.3 million Arabs living in Israel “Proper” who are Israeli citizens and enjoy all the benefits the Israeli Jews have. But the Arabs living in East Jerusalem are not Israeli citizens they are permanent residents under the Israeli law they have nearly the same rights as citizens. This brings us to a very large problem in dividing Jerusalem and putting East Jerusalem under “Palestinian” control. The PA wants that part of the city as the PA Capital but they do not want to give up their permanent resident status. They are human beings with certain legal rights under Israeli law and Israel can’t just give them away like pieces of property. In the mean time we are seeing a panic within the community of East Jerusalem where hundreds of “Palestinians” are lining up every day at the Israeli offices asking for Israeli citizenship so they will not be left out or placed under PA control. They simply do not want to lose their medical benefits or all the other rights they now enjoy which are higher than any Arab country in the Middle East. While the 200,000 East Jerusalem Arabs have the legal right to work in Israel there are over 100,000 sneaking into Israel to work illegally every day many risking long jail terms or much worse if caught. So you see the 200,000 Arabs in East Jerusalem don’t want to give up what others risk their life for every day. And if they were to be forced to make a decision to leave their homes much like the Jews of Gaza the Government would be obligated to provide them with homes elsewhere and compensation. The 9000 Jews of Gaza still has not been completely compensated and many are homeless today. What would this Government to do with 200,000 homeless Arabs forced to leave East Jerusalem. There are many security reasons that dividing Jerusalem will bring, kassam and other terrorist activity will come to the homes of Jews throughout Jerusalem and all the neighborhoods around Jerusalem. Not to mention that the so-called green line puts kassam rockets within range of our only International Airport. So if you’re talking about security or economy to divide Jerusalem it is an impossible situation and makes the total destruction of Israel more evident. Then there is the Temple Mount the most Holy Place to the Jewish World, many will say that the Western Wall is the most Holy Place, but that is a cop-out for we all know it is the Temple Mount that Moshe Dyan gave back to Jordan after the victory of the 6 day war in 1967 in hopes of stopping the entire Islamic world from attacking us. (Big horrible mistake). If the Temple Mount is totally given over to the PA it would be like cutting the heart out of Judaism. You see even though the Islamic Arabs have control over the management of the Temple Mount we still have control of the security of it, for what satisfaction that brings anyone. So when God said in Zechariah 12 2-3 He would make Jerusalem a cup of trembling and a burdensome stone and that all that burden themselves with it will be cut to pieces God was not speaking lightly to the likes of Bush and Olmert. For those in the US it might be a good time to look around and see what being cut to pieces is like.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
He has a Jerusalem ministery where he resucues Jews from other countries with a boathttp://www.thegoldenreport.com/I like his site because he is a Christian Jew who lives in Jerusalem and keeps his fingeron the pulse of whats happening there from a Christian standpoint and what happens in Jerusalem is important to Christians we are to watch Jerusalem to see where we are on the clock.
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
[/FONT]
1195-olmert%20bush%20abbas.jpg
A day or two before the Annapolis meeting, we had three earthquakes here in Israel, two in the Jordan Valley and one in the center of the country that rattled our house in the Judean Hills. We could say it was coincidental but one might also say God was giving His warning not to divide Jerusalem or any part of His land with the enemies of Israel. [/SIZE] While Olmert, Bush and Abbas were doing the photo ops in Maryland there were huge demonstrations here in Israel against this Annapolis meeting, tens of thousands of Jews gathered at the Western Wall praying for Olmert to fail. Arabs all over Judea and Samaria (West Bank) were in protest against this meeting. In short there are only four people I know of that want these meetings to be successful, Bush, Olmert, Abbas and Rice. What is even more interesting is Olmert and Abbas have no support or mandate to even be at these much less any power to make any deals that would destroy Israel. Olmert is the most hated Prime Minister Israel has ever had and by far the most corrupt and unpopular. Abbas has never lifted a finger to stop any terrorism and has no ability to control the so-called Palestinians in the “West Bank” or Gaza but Bush keeps him propped up for his own purposes by supplying him with arms and money that always end up in the hands of terrorists. In short what we have is three men and one woman conspiring to destroy the land of Israel. With 20 Arab Countries in attendance and not one of them even willing to shake hands with Olmert or any Israeli for the matter it would seem obvious that their only reasons for attendance is to assist and give support in the destruction of Israel. Hamas and Hezbollah will now show the world that they have no intentions of ever having peace with Israel or the Western World. Syria showed up for the meetings but was disappointed that the Golan Heights was not mentioned in Bush’s speech and they felt snubbed and walked away with nothing. Iran who was not invited will now escalate there support and efforts to provide arms and money to Hamas, Hezbollah and any other Terrorist organization willing to fight Israel or continue the worldwide Jihad. As for the Terrorist groups inside Fatah (Abbas’s organization) they have already made it known that they have no intentions of stopping their fight against Israel and killing Israelis. In fact while the Annapolis meetings were taking place, Kassam and Mortars were being fired by Hamas and the Islamic Jihad from Gaze at Israeli civilians in Israel. It’s not easy to figure out these insane evil people who are motivated by the Devil to destroy anyone or anything that is not Islamic. Their global agenda can only be stopped by being defeated, and the only way that will happen is for the Western World to come to grips with that reality, that it is not likely to happen any time soon. I understand that the Western Media is not giving a lot of coverage to this Annapolis meeting with 20 Arab Countries, Bush and Rice all ganged up on Israel. I read where some one called it a gang rape, and that described it very well. Many are wondering what will happen to the US now, as God is true to His Word and says He will destroy those who come against Jerusalem. One thing is certain we will not have long to wait to find out. For those reading this report possibly for the first time and those who have asked me certain questions I want to devote the rest of this letter to describe what God called us to do and what we have been doing for the past few years. It is so easy to be distracted from God’s calling on your life by getting too involved in current events and allowing worry to enter into your thinking and spirit. That is not to say we should not keep on top of things but not to allow anything to come between you and the Messiah. It is also necessary for me to say for obvious reasons that some things cannot be said for reasons of security. For many years this ministry simply helped some very poor Israeli families, and shared the Gospel of Yeshua everywhere the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) opened doors. We still help some families every month with enough shekels to buy basic food supplies. We however feel we have been led to keep that number of families down to 3 so it is not the core of this ministry it is however very important to those families. We keep very close tabs of each family and as they are able to take care of themselves we ask our social worker at a local school to find us another family. Please understand this is something we feel we have to do but not the real reason for this Ministry. About 5 years ago, something very spiritual happen, The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said I was to prepare to rescue Jews by boat that they would be fleeing for their lives out of Europe. I wish I could say that there was more to this revelation but that was it, that is all there was to it. But I knew I had heard from God now I begin to ask God daily what I was to do with this information, I didn’t have enough finances to do more that survive here in Israel. But I knew we would need a boat, there was something else that I knew and it was that in the 80’s I had established a Ministry called the Middle East Gospel Ship, we were based in Cyprus and sailed all over the Eastern Mediterranean doing what I thought then was the most wonderful ministry I had ever seen. What I didn’t know then was that God was preparing me for the most important ministry of my life and it was not to come until 20 years later. For all the contacts and knowledge we had acquired during those years is today very valuable to what God has called us to do. What I also didn’t know then and wouldn’t have accepted anyway was God had to do a mighty work in my life and spirit to bring me to a place that He may be able to use me in such an important ministry, simply put a lot of flesh had to be removed in more ways than one. Every Sabbath I would take my wife and son to the Tel-Aviv Marina and we’d walk around praying for the boat God had for us. Not knowing actually what we’d do with it after we got it. But slowly and one step at a time things began to fall into place. After a year of praying God supplied enough money to buy our first boat, it was a 40-foot sailing boat, not big enough to carry many from Europe or wherever to Israel but it was a boat. We began to move forward and God began to show me many other things that I would have to know in order to have such a ministry. It became obvious that to have a boat is one thing but to have a place and time to pick Jews up was another. Not to mention the problem of getting this word in the right places in Europe and the logistics to move or help those who would need that help to find their way to the places they would need to be. We needed safe houses and safe routes in Turkey, Cyprus and elsewhere. We needed communications and we needed coordination between lots of folks, at that time I didn’t have any of that put together and nowhere near the finances to start such a ministry, so back to that place we call our closet and many hours in prayer. But like all journeys they are accomplished one step at a time. Faith is much like that God moves you from a known to an unknown after you have been obedient enough to please Him in what He has called you to do. To make a long story short we now have people working with us in Cyprus, Turkey and the Greek Islands, we have safe houses all over the place, even in places like Switzerland and throughout the UK. Only God could have put such a work together in such a few years. I stand amazed at how He continues to open doors and give us favor everywhere we go. Over the past few years we have made many trips to Turkey and Cyprus we are in contact with many in the Greek Islands who God has touched to be part of this Ministry. Even in the US we have established safe houses and have put into place very important individuals to coordinate the work there. I of course cannot elaborate on any of the above in such a format as this. I feel the time is now coming near when the only way a Jews will be able to get from Turkey, Cyprus or the Greek Islands will be by boat for surely there will be no commercial airlines flying into or out of Israel when the missiles start flying. We no longer have the 40-foot sailing boat we now have a 60 motor yacht capable of carrying 30 or 40 at a time. What we really need is a Turkish Gullet at least 80 feet I have been in contact with many who have them for sale. A new one would cost around one million dollars but we can find a decent used one that can be purchased for around $400,000 and we are about half way there.
1195-gulet7.jpg
These Gullets are rouged not luxury but very capable of carrying a lot of people across the Med. They have a large motor and can sail if fuel is not available There are tons of details I could add to this report, but I think with this information you can take it to God in prayer we need your help and we need it now. I lost 75% of my family in the Holocaust I knew I had to be certain my kids all had Israeli citizenship and now I know I must devote the rest of my life to saving as many Jewish lives as possible but I need your help. If someone has forwarded this report to you more information can be found on my site [url="http://www.thegoldenreport.com/]www.thegoldenreport.com[/url]. If you feel led by God to send a love gift this is the information you will need.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
The jews are still Gods Peopleyou do not want to mess with them.You could just be messing with God.a friendly announcement by Letsgofishing