God Tells Us How To Know The Messages From Him

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
In Jeremiah I read about Jeremiah's comment that God has sent prophets to give warnings to his people, and other governments of what He, the Lord was going to do to them. Israel was forewarned of coming disaster upon them before God took them to into captivity,or had them killed by the sword for disobeying him. Or when God was sending a plague or famine. Something for all of us to remember about prophets saying that had a message from God. Jeremiah said that God's messages were coming destruction in forms of war, plagues, and captivity. Jeremiah 28:8 From early times the prophets who preceded you and me have prophesied War, disaster and plague against many countries and great Kingdoms. A prophet who prophesies peace will ONLY BE RECOGNIZED as one truly sent by the Lord if his prediction comes true. Of course Hananiah was proven to be a false prophet. Even the prophets after Christ's death in Acts 11:27 came down from Jerusalem and told Paul and the apostles that the Holy Spirit spoke that a severe famine would spread over the entire area and Paul and others sent gifts to the elders to help the churches. God seems to only send prophetic messages of coming disaster upon nations of the earth and the kingdoms and the people of God. Something to keep in mind when people claim prophesy from the Lord. When I read this in Jeremiah, I thought it needful to post it that some would understand better. The message I have said that God spoke to me of the coming tribulation upon the earth by Ishmael's seed is real and our Lord spoke it to warn us of what is coming. Captivity is coming and the sword upon this whole earth. We have not understood prophecy of the End as well as we all would like to think, including myself. Until God opened my eyes that I should see and hear his message directly from him to speak to the house of God, I was under other interpretations written on this END TIME. Please seek God in this matter. Let those who have ears hear what God has sent. These things our Lord spoke will come and you will remember his message. I am only a servant of the Lord as all who are called are. The message is from our Lord to us, to prepare us for his coming tribulation quickly upon this earth, bringing in His righteousness forever and ever. Our King is coming,and we will have much tribulation before his arrival. This is very real and a direct message from God, please listen to Him and speak with Him about it. Amen.__________________